Our Sanctuary

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s POV

*ho-ho-holiday ho-ho-holiday*

I groaned when I heard my phone ringing I picked it up from my pocket and saw Taeyeon-unnie calling me.

“Yoboseyo Taeyeon-unnie?”

“Hey Yuri where are you? I’m with Sunny let’s meet up?”

“I’m in Yoona’s home. Yea sure where are you unnies?”

“WHAT?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?!”

Damn my eardrums why is she even screaming, jealous? I blushed from that thought.

“I visited her. I’m going home anyway. Let’s have dinner somewhere nearby?”

I offered to calm her down.

“*sigh* Fine, let’s just meet somewhere near there. We’ll pick you up.”

“Uhmm alright. Thank you unnies careful on your way here.”

“Arasso. Wait for us.”

I hang up the phone and look at the girl beside me. Behind her smiles and her laughs is a girl who’s so heartbroken. I didn’t know that the world is in her shoulders she's so good at hiding her true emotions.

"Are you done looking at me?"

I blushed I didn't know she's awake.

"You're awake."

"I am. You need to go home?"

She said as she put her good arm around my waist and hug me tighter.

"Yea the unnies want to have dinner. How's your sleep?"

"Good. I didn't know that you will be a good pillow it feels nice to hug you."

"Is that a compliment or you're just low-key saying that I'm fat?"

"hmmmm. Both?"

"Yahhhhhh!!!"

I slapped her shoulder and she just laughed at me.

"Just kidding let's go I'll take you there."

"You can't drive you pabo. You're other arm is broken remeber?"

"I know that but I also have a driver you know."

"No. Just rest here you'll need a lot of energy. The school needs you, You're the president remember?"

"And there is a Vice-President position for a reason. It's her job to take responsibility when the President is not around."

"NO.YOU.ARE.GOING.TO.REST.HERE.YOU.IDIOT."

I said as I poke her forehead every word that I said.

"Alright alright I get it stop now."

She said as she cover her forehead and with that cute scrunched face of hers. I just chuckled and tap her shoulder.

"Come on get up. I need to fix myself they are going to be here soon."

"Give me your phone first."

"Waeyo?!~"

I said my eyes going big as she rolled her eyes.

"Just give me your damn phone before I plan another prank on you tomorrow."

I glared at her but she just smirk at me.

"So if I give it to you, you will not do pranks on me anymore?"

"No. I'll just spare you tomorrow."

"I'm not going to give it to you then."

The next move of her surprised me.

"Ahhhck!!!"

She used her strength to push me down on the bed, her upper half body is on top of me while her good arm is supporting her weight. We are face to face right now we are about two inches apart. She smirked at me and stared at me like a predator just waiting to attack her prey. I am melting with that stare of hers and my heart beats so loudly that I can hear it right now not to mention my face is somehow burning. I'm thanking my lucky stars right now because I am born with a dark complexion or else I'm as red as a tomato right now.

"Don't you know that one of my nicknames is HIM YOONA."

"O-of c-course I will not know that I AM A DAMN TRANSFEREE IM YOONA!"

"You've got a point there."

"Yah! Get off me! Are you trying to me?!"

She is now literally lying on top of me while her head is beside my head. I can feel her hot breath in my ears.

"Depends. If you also want this to happen then it's not anymore right?"

"Who wants to get in the first place?! Get off me yahhhhh!"

I tried pushing her. But it is no use. I closed my eyes shut and I was about to cry. When I heard her whisper.

"Got it! Here, done."

Yoona said as she put my phone in my hand.

"What did you do?"

"Call me when you got home safe."

She said and gave me one of her sweet and caring smile not the choding smile that she used to give me.

"I hate you."

"Wae?"

I didn’t reply but instead I cry as my head begins to hurt. When Yoona noticed me she instantly stood up and sat right up in the bed and pulled me close.

“Hey. I’m sorry. Shhhhhhh. Don’t cry I won’t do it again. I’m sorry.”

Yoona cooed as she begin to rub my back to calm me down. Little by little my cries begins to fade away.

“Shhhhh. I’m sorry I won’t do—“

“Stop you’ve said that for a hundred times already.”

I said as I put my hand to cover .

“But—“

“I’m okay just don’t do it again promise me.”

“I promise.”

“Alright. Let’s go I bet Taeyeon is waiting for me downstairs already.”

I brought my hand in front of her so I can pull her up when I noticed that her face is showing guilt.

“Heyyyy come on. I’m okay. Don’t be guilty.”

“I don’t want to make you cry.”

“Sweet. But you already did several times.”

I smiled at her as she looked at me. I held her face but she looked down.

“Look at me.”

“…”

“Yoona look at me.”

She looked at me in the eyes and I smiled at her.

“Yes most of the time I want to beat the crap out of you but I care for you a lot. And yes you made me cry several times but I know it wasn’t intentional. Don’t do it again you promise right soooooo stop feeling guilty and all.”

She removed my hand in her face and held it. And she smiled at me.

“There I love how you smile even the annoying smile that you always gave me at school.”

“I’m good looking aren’t I?”

I rolled my eyes at her but she just laughed and you know how her laugh is very infectious right? So I also laughed and slapped her shoulder.

“Alright enough of that let’s go get you downstairs before your midget unnie punch me in the face.”

“Yahhhh! She’s not that violent.”

“Yea yea go and protect your crush as if you didn’t see how she treats me sometimes.”

I sighed. I don’t want to argue with her because part of it was true. Anyway we are now downstairs, I already bid goodbye to ahjumma. We are now in the alley waiting for my unnies. I don’t understand this idiot, I mean come on you live in a mansion and you have a nice garden or something and we are here outside sitting just beside the road waiting for my unnies.

“Yuri…”

“Hmm?”

“What kind of parents are your mom and dad?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter