Preparation

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

The exams were finished and the results were already posted.

All of us are now busy preparing for the upcoming school festival. I'm currently in my club room rehearsing with the cast. We will be doing the classic "Beauty and the Beast".

"Not bad for the first week of rehearsals guys. We just need to polish the delivery of our lines. Feel the emotions more, as if you are the character in the story."

I said to everyone which they agreed.

"I guess that's it for today. We will continue the rehearsals next week. Please practice at home and will see what needs to be improve. Have a great weekend everyone."

I packed my things just like everyone else and leave the room. I looked at my planner and last on my list today is the student council meeting.

"Good afternoon everyone."

I greeted everyone in the room before taking my seat.

"Let's begin. First in the list, program for the event."

Sunny-unnie stand on her seat and discussed the program she have made.

"Since the event will take three days, we will be having the house cup games on the first day. Each department (eg. business,engineering, etc) will compete with each other. The second day, we will hold the presentation of the dance club, drama club, and music club. On the last day, this will be the Masquerade Ball and Fireworks. Booths will be open from day 1 to 5pm of day 3."

"Any violent reactions? None? Alright. Next one will be the placing of each booths."

Tiffany-unnie stood up and present where are each booths will be placed.

"Thank you Unnie. Since we don't have a booth yet, you may suggest what we will be doing.

I said and look for suggestions.

"Marriage booth."

"Couple Jail Booth."

"Kissing booth."

"Dedication booth."

"No more suggestion guys? If that's the case let's vote."

After a few minutes of voting, the marriage booth was selected.

"I guess that would be all guys. The meeting is done. Have a great weekend everyone."

Everyone bid their goodbyes and exit the room. The only people left are me and Sunny-unnie.

"Unnie."

She looked at me without uttering a single word.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure what is it?"

"Is Taeyeon-unnie still mad at me?"

She kept quiet for awhile, it seems she will not answer it.

"Its okay if you don't-"

"No. I don't think so. She may not be fond of you right now but she has her reasons."

"Is it because of Sica unnie?"

"Maybe a little but that's not the main reason, I think."

"Or maybe because she likes Yuri?"

"That's kinda funny Yoong. She's just being protective."

"I see."

"Yuri is a precious dongsaeng to us Yoona."

"I understand."

I said and looked outside the window. I noticed a man in black clothes on the rooftop of the next building.

"Sunny-unnie. I need to go."

After that I ran as fast as I could towards the rooftop of this building. Once I arrived, I wasted no time and jump accross towards the building where the guy is.

"What do we have here? A female student and a guy with a gun."

He said before turning around and pointing his gun towards me.

"If I were you, I won't pull the trigger as this will only cause a commotion and you will be in a big trouble."

"That is if they able to catch me. Now say your last words."

"A little cocky aren't we?"

Before he can pull the trigger, I ducked and slide towards him while pulling the tactical knife that is hidden in my leg. I slashed his leg and kicked him. He is now on the floor trying to reach the gun but I kicked it further away from him.

" you ."

I ignore him and put his left arm behind his back but before I can do the same to his other arm he swing it forcefully hitting me on my chin. I was startled for a moment but quickly stood up before he can land another punch.

"You're pretty good for a girl."

"And you are pretty lame for a guy."

"I'll beat your down."

He launched at me and throw punches after punches which I easily dodged however, he kicked me hard on my right leg which causes me to stumble and landed his fist on my cheek. I had to admit that it hurts a little.

"Who's lame now?"

He began to attacked me again but this time I caught his arm when he gave me a right hook. I throw a hard punch on his face, twisted his arm and put it behind his back. This time, i kicked the back of his legs which caused him to kneel down. I pushed him down and put his other arm behind his back. I hit him behind his neck and knocked him out.

" as if you can take me down with a lame punch."

I dragged him to the rooftop railings and tie him. I dialed the number of our chief and after a few rings he picked up. I told him what happened and that the guy might be related to the Kwons case. The chief said that someone will pick up the guy and told me to leave him at the rooftop before anyone see me.

Yuri's POV

I was packing up my things when someone tap my shoulder.

"Hey."

"Hi Yoona. What are you doing here?"

"Ahhh. I visited a friend and then I saw you. I just wanted to say hi."

"I see."

"I think you already know her. She's Sooyoung."

"Oh. The new member. She's funny and friendly."

"Yea she is although she's a pain in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter