Clash of Clans

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day of the auditions come. The clubs are busy holding the auditions and try outs. Our main characters are also busy, four of them are judging the auditions for their specific club assignments. The other two are in the dance club auditions, the tanned girl is fidgeting around her seat because of nervousness while the other is trying to calm this certain tanned girl.

"Calm down will you?"

"I'm just nervous."

"I can see that but trust me you'll do good."

"You think so?"

"Yep ^_^"

"Thank you Bunny. I hope Taeyeon will be here already."

"Awwww. You're missing your crush so much eh?" Sunny said while nudging the tanned girl.

"Yah! She's not my crush." Yuri said fidgeting her fingers while blushing.

"You're lying." Sunny as she poke the left cheek of Yuri.

"Whatever."

Suddenly...

"Waiiiiittttt!!!" Yuri and Sunny turn their heads to the entrance.

"Yoona?"

Flashback

The music cub auditions ended well. The President is giving her speech with her officers beside her.

"I want to congratulate everyone who passed the auditions. You all did good. So now we officially welcome you to the music club." Taeyeon said smiling.

"So there will be club meetings every fridays and if m there is an urgent matter the president and I, your vice president, we will just send you a message. That would be all you may go." Jessica said.

"Guys I need to go." Taeyeon said ready to leave the room.

"Wait." Jessica said as she stops Taeyeon by the hand.

"What?"

"Where are you going?"

"Yea Taetae where are you going?"

"Dance Club Auditions."

"Wait, I'll go with you."

"What the-" Taeyeon couldn't finish her sentence because Jessica starts to drag her out of the room.

"I don't want you flirting with that dark skin kid." Jessica whispered enough to be heard by Taeyeon

"Wait guys don't leave me here I'll go with you!" And there is Tiffany tagging along with them.

Then there is the doe eyed girl who just exited the room. She didn't notice the three girls coming to her. Suddenly a hand grab her wrist dragging her away.

"What the f-" Yoona is about to curse when she noticed her unnies.

"Yah! Tiffany unnie where are we going?"

"I don't know. I just followed Taengsic."

"Taengsic?!" The two blonde chorused.

"Yea. Taeyeon+Jessica=Taengsic" Tiffany answered giving them an eyesmile that could melt anyones heart as the two kept quiet while blushing.

"Waiiiiittttt!!!"

"Yoona?"

Yoona's POV

Wait that voice, It's Yuri. Ughhh I remove Tiffany Unnie's hand off of me as I fix myself and gather the remaining confidence in me.

"*ehem ehem*. Are you going to audition?" I asked

"Uhmm yes. Why are you and your friends here?" She answered smiling.

"Uhmm well..." ! What will I say to her? I looked at my two friends asking for help.

"Uhmm well Taeyeon asked us if we want to come and support you so we just tag along with her right guys?" Jessica unnie explained

"What the f-" Taeyeon unnie was about to say something but Jessica unnie covered and kissed her cheek. Taeyeon unnie blushed and just nod her head yes.

I looked at Yuri and noticed the something in her eyes, was it sadness or hurt?

"Yuri you're next after this one." Said one of the dance club members.

The sadness in her eyes turn into nervousness. So I walked to her. I removed the rosary bracelet in my wrist and put it in her wrist and give her a forehead kiss.

"You'll do good. I promise. Oh I have another one." I took out something in my pocket and hand it to her.

"Ack!!!" My friends and her friends are shocked while I laugh at her as she jumped a couple of times before realizing that it's a toy cockroach.

"Ahhhhhh!!! beolle beolle beolle" and there was Tiffany unnie and her bug rap 

"Yoona..."

"Ouch!!!" Yes people she just kicked my leg.

"Ouch!!! Yah! Who slap my head?!"

"I did!" Tiffany unnie said oh I forgot she's also scared with that thing.

And soon I felt every ones fist as I cover myself.

"Yah! Jessica unnie what did I do to you? I understand Taeyeon and Sunny unnie because they are Yuri's friends but why are you also hitting me?!"

"Well Taeyeon is hitting you so I just followed her." She answered then she continue to hit me.

"Hahahahahaha" We heard Yuri laughing in the corner so we stopped from hitting each other and looked at her.

"Kwon Yuri!"

"Alright guys that's my cue. Thank you guys. Wish me luck!" She said smiling. I'm glad that she isn't nervous now.

"Good luck Yuri!!!" Taeyeon and Sunny said while me and my friends just smile at her.

Yuri's POV

I'm glad that my friends and Yoona's gang are there to cheer me up. It helps to get rid of the nervousness.

"So Yuri what are you going to show us today?" Hyoyeon asked smiling

"Well I'm going to dance I Should've Kissed You." (I advice you to click the link :))

"Let's start then." She smiled at me warmly,

I look at my friends they waved at me. I turn my gaze at Yoona and she smiled at me and gave me a wink.

The music starts, as soon as I hear the music my body automatically moves, dancing and feeling the music. I look at Yoona as I dance, I don't know but it calm my nerves when I looked at her. I smiled at her as I continue to dance. The music ended and I heard Hyoyeon and the others applaud.

"What can I say? You're really good. Of course you're in." 

"Omo. Thank you!" I bowed at them before going down the stage and walked to my friends

I saw Yoona giving me a thumbs up. I just returned it with a smile.

"I knew you could do it." Taeyeon was about to hug me but Jessica holds her at the back of her shirt. So she just gives me a double thumbs up.

"See? I told you." Sunny unnie said as she hugs me.

"So Taeyeon-unnie your promise?"

"Alright we'll go to a buffet now my treat."

"I can come right." Jessica unnie said while pointing at herself.

"Uhmmm..." Jessica unnie glared at her.

"O-of course."

"Oh wow buffet. Can me and Tiffany unnie come? Please Yuri~" Yoona ask with those puppy eyes.

"Of course." I answered smiling.

"Great. I'll drive for you." Yoona then took my hand. But I felt my other hand was being pulled also.

"No! She's going with me." Taeyeon unnie said. I can see imaginary sparks between them just like the one i've watched from animes.

"ALRIGHT THAT'S ENOUGH BOTH OF YOU WILL HURT HER WRIST IF YOU KEEP ON DOING THAT. I'LL JUST GO RIDE WITH YOONA AND YURI WHILE TIFFANY YOU RIDE WITH TAEYEON AND JESSICA." Everyone agreed already but Taeyeon and Yoona kept on glaring with each other.

At a random buffet restaurant

The six of us have taken our sit. We are sitting like this...

---S---YR---YA---

---TI---TA----J---

"Alright guys shall we?" And with that they stood up and walk to the buffet table to get the dishes they like.

I am looking at the different kinds of foods thinking which one should I get when someone grab the empty plate in my hand and replaced it with a plate full of delicious foods.

"I hope you don't mind that I get these for you. Trust me I didn't put anything in it and these our the best dishes here I promise." Yoona said and smile at me

"Uhmm...Well you see i want to pick-" I can't finish my sentence because IM YOONA is pouting and I can't resist that pout T_T gosh what is she ding to me?

Suddenly I felt a tap in my shoulder.

"Trust her she knows what are the best foods? She's a shikshin." Jessica said smiling with two plates in her hands and Taeyeon beside her glaring at Yoona.

"But how about you? Where's your food?"

"Well I will get my food if you accept that." She said pointing to the plate in my hands

"Alright. Yoona I'll go with you. Unnies we will just fill up Yoona's plate excuse us."

"Sure thing. Let's go Tae and stop glaring at my dongsaeng." Yoona just gave Taeyeon a merong before following Yuritho

Author's POV

Yoonyul has already return to their seats so as the others. The thing is there is a war happening under the table. It started like this

"Yuri try this one. Say ahh~" Yoona said holding a spoon near Yuri's mouth but the mischievous Taeyeon stood up and grab Yoona's arm and eat the content of the spoon. Everyone is shock which causes Yoona to glare at Taeyeon and Jessica to step on Taeyeon's foot (Note: Jessica's wearing heels so yea poor Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter