Hearts Break Around Here

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s POV

We are now walking to the parking lot when we saw Taeyeon and Jessica kissing. I can feel my heart is contracting inside my chest giving me pain. Is this what heartbreak feels like?

“Don’t look it will just hurt you more.”

Yoona said as she wrapped her arm around me and put my head in her shoulder.

“It’s okay to cry. Crying doesn’t mean that you are weak. It’s you know, tell people that what you are feeling is true.”

And just like that I cried my heart out as Yoona keep me in place and whispered that everything’s going to be okay that it will hurt now but time will heal everything. She also said that she will always be there for me. We stayed like that for a good 10 mins before I raise my head.

“Sorry I dampen your shirt.”

“Nahhhh. It will dry soon. Are you okay now?”

She asked as she wipes the tears on my face with her handkerchief.

“Yea I feel a little bit better. Thank you.”

I smiled at her a little teary eyed.

“Heyyy how about I’ll treat you out with some Ice cream? Ice cream makes everything better.”

She offered and smiled at me as she offered me her hand to take.

“Come on please? I promise I’ll take you home before wee hours.”

“Alright but your treat huh?”

“Yea now let’s go.”

She said as I give my hand to her and she holds it tight. Im Yoona is not bad after all, maybe if I don’t like someone right now I might like her.

Jessica’s POV

I watch as Yoona walk out from us, I sighed and look at Tiffany who is now playing with her food.

“Did we overdo it?”

“No Tiff, we said the right thing. It’s the truth and she have to realize it.”

Tiffany just nod and silence enveloped us. I turn to look at the group of girls on the other side of the cafeteria and they are missing someone.

“Tiffany excused me I have to do something just go to class without me.”

I kissed Tiffany’s cheek and whispered love you before following Kim ing Taeyeon. I think she’s going to the comfort room I followed her she didn’t notice me until I go inside and locked the door. She looked shock I just give her my signature smirk.

“Don’t worry I’m not going to you or anything Kim Taeyeon but we need to talk.”

I walk closer to her as she step back until she hits the wall.

“Jessica…”

“I’m mad right now, are you aware of that?” 

“I know.”

“Oh good at least you’re still aware on what I’m feeling.”

She didn’t say anything but she just looks on the floor and it annoys me a lot.

“Taeyeon are you avoiding me?”

She didn’t answer me which makes me grit my teeth.

“You’re not answering any of my text messages and phone calls.”

“…”

“ing answer me Taeyeon!”

I punch the wall beside her due to my anger. She closed her eyes in fear. I’m ing mad right now.

“I--- Jessica I’m sorry.”

I hear her sobs and it hurts. I don’t want to see her cry. I let out a heavy breath and hug her.

“Don’t cry. I’m sorry. I’m just frustrated but please tell me your reasons.”

She continued to cry in my embrace. Her fist clench tightly. Damn what did I do?

“Taeyeon---“

“Don’t talk. Just please give me a break.”

She pushed me lightly and I stumble a little. She freed herself from my embrace. She is now wiping her tears as I look at her.

“I---I’m sorry I just I’m frustrated Taeyeon I don’t know what is going on between us. We kissed, we hugged but…Tae what am I to you.”

Before she could answer the bell rang. She straightens her clothes as she walked out.

 “Class is about to start. Let’s talk later in the parking lot I’ll be waiting.”

And just like that she walks away from me. I punched the mirror hard which causes it to crack and scratch my knuckles as I cry all of my frustrations. The door opens and Tiffany came in.

“Oh My God! Jessi! Are you okay?”

“Well if this, what okay looks to you then I am. Damn it Tiffany my knuckle is bleeding and I am crying then you’ll ask me if I’m okay.”

“You know for a broken piece of you’re still very sarcastic and grumpy.”

“Yea right genius.”

“Come here.”

Even though Tiffany and me bickers a lot I know she cares for me the most. She hugged me tight and I cry my heart out on her shoulders before going to the infirmary.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter