I'm not okay

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

"Hey Taeng?"

"Hi. Sun morning."

"Are you okay? You look...gloomy."

"Am I?"

I look at sunny questioningly. She's right I'm gloomy. After what happened yesterday? You can't just expect me to smile and be goofy.

"Yes you are. Fix yourself. If you want to fool her and make her believe that you don't love her, you should stop acting like that. Let's go."

"Your right."

Sunny's right. I should stop acting like this. We need to protect Yuri. After what happened last night, we need to be more careful.

Flashback

"Yuri! Open the door!"

"Sunny! Find the spare keys for Yuri's room. Quick!"

Sunny run down the stairs to find the spare keys. While I continuously knock the door hoping that she will hear me.

"Hey Yul! Calm down unnies will be there in no time!"

!

"Sunny! The keys!"

"Wait Tae! I cannot find it!"

It's been 5 minutes and Sunny isn't here yet. Why does she taketoo long.

"Screw it. I'll just destroy this Goddamn door."

I step about 5 steps backward.

Come on Tae you can do it.

I run towards the door and kick it open.

"Yul!"

I run towards Yuri to pick her up when Sunny arrives. We transfer Yuri to her bed and check if she has any injuries.

"Her body temperature is high."

"Do you think we need to call a doctor?"

"I don't think so. It might have been from the shock and fright."

"I'll go get a towel and a basin."

"Stay with her. I'll go and get them for you."

End of Flashback

We entered the room and I saw Jessica in my peripheral vision.

She's staring blankly outside the window. It's quite unusual for her to stay awake. I hope she's not losing sleep because of what happened to us.

"Tae."

I missed her. I hate seeing her like this.

"Taeyeon."

If only I have other choice than breaking her heart.

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon!"

I looked at Sunny and glance at everyone in the room including Jessica and for a brief moment our eyes meet and decided to look away first.

"Please don't shout. The whole class is now staring at us."

"It's because, I've been calling you for the past 5 minutes but you are too busy with your thoughts."

She said, annoyance is written all over her face.

"Alright. I'm sorry okay. Now can we focus on the class now. The professor is laready in front."

I sighed. Those eyes are full of sadness and it hurts.

Jessica's POV

I was busy looking outside when I heard a shout.
I looked infront and found myself looking at her eyes. However, that didn't last as she decided to looked away and talked to the annoyed Sunny.

"Jess. If you stare at her like that. She will melt."

"Tiff. If I have the powers to freeze you right here, I will. So that you can shut your mouth."

I glared at her but she just laughed at me with those annoying eyesmiles.

After an hour and a half the class ended. It was so boring that I can die.

I packed my things and left the room without saying a word to anyone. I just wanted to be alone and decided to get upstairs. I guess I'll just spend my lunch break in the rooftop. I'll just text Tiffany that I will just go and take a walk.

Gosh. This is so clichè, but I guess this can't be help beacuse most of the time if you want to be alone, rooftops are the best location. I decided lay down there and look at the sky.

"Should I sing or sleep? Shall I do both? Alright I'll just sing and then sleep."

"Summer after high school, when we first met
We make-out in your Mustang to Radiohead
And on my eighteenth birthday, we got matching tattoos

Used to steal your parents liquor and climb to the roof
Talk about our future like we had a clue
Never planned that one day I'd be losing you

In another life, I would be your girl
We keep all our promises, be us against the world
In another life, I would make you stay
So I don't have to say you were the one that got away
The one that got away"

A tear fell frok my right eye after the last line, I'm tired of crying my heart out. Maybe I should sleep, at least in my dream I can be with Taeyeon.

Taeyeon's POV

Aish, why do I feel like I am a stalker right now? It's not like I followed her here. It's just so happen that I wanted to go get some fresh air. I don't even know that she's here. In addition to that why am I still here hiding behind the door. I can just go and run you know.

I'm in the middle of arguing with my inner self when I hear her sing to Katy Perry's "The one that got away"

Her voice is so angelic and she never failed to potray the emotions of the song.

It's been 30 minutes now since she finished the song but I'm still glued in my position. I decided to take a peek. And there she is laying down on the cold hard floor sleeping. I decided to go and wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter