Push and Pull

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona

I'm on my way to school when I notice a really cute puppy just around the corner of the street sitting on a box so I decided to stop the car to look at the cute puppy.

"Hello little guy, what are you doing here?"

The puppy tilts its head as if she understand what I'm saying.

"You don't have a home? Do you want to come with me?"

"Arf! Arf!"

"Hmm okay then i'll take you with me."

I carry the puppy and place her in the passenger seat.

"What should I call you? Hmm .. Maybe I'll think of something later for now I have to think of a plan to hide you because pets are not allowed in our school."

Yuri

I am on my way to my first class when I saw the guy from yesterday with a bandage on the head and almost unrecognizable face not to mention his broken arm.

"Good morning Yuri!"

"Oh? Hello Good morning Taeyeon."

"Do you know what happened to him? He seems okay yesterday what happened to him?"

"I've heard that last night on his way home a group of big guys attacked him. Maybe it's his enemies, he is not a good guy after all. You know just like the jocks in the movies."

"Oh. Poor him but anyway where is Sunny?"

"Probably in the student council room running some errands. Don't worry she will join us later."

We are already in front of our classroom but when I opened the door a box of flour has been poured on me. I'm still in shocked when I heard my classmates laughing which made me mad. At the back of the classroom I saw the elites sitting comfortably one is stifling her laughter the other one is sleeping and the other one is playing on her phone. I glared to the girl that is laughing. I am about to march my way to her when Taeyeon caught my hand.

"Don't. Let's go and clean you up. Class will start soon."

 I just nod and follow her and she still holding my hand. I blushed at the contact, her hand is so soft. 

"Hello Sunny? We had a problem. Yuri is covered with flour. Yes. Can you go and give her some spare uniforms and a towel too? I know you can get that. Thank you will see you in the girls comfort room 7th floor."

She put her phone inside her skirt's pocket and continue on dragging me till we reach the comfort room.

"Here. Put your head under the faucet we need to wash your hair."

I just followed what she instructed when I heard someone entered the comfort room.

"Here is the uniform and the towel."

"Sunny I think she started already."

"Yea. And I think she picked Yuri as her victim for this school year."

"You should've known that from the very first day when she put that damn paper on Yuri's back."

"I think you guys should stop talking like I'm not here."

"Sorry. Here use the towel to dry your hair and face and use my hanky to get the flour off your arms."

Sunny hand me the uniform and the towel while Taeyeon hand me her handkerchief already wet with water. I clean myself and change to my new uniform.

"Yuri are you done?"

"Yes! I'm putting my vest now."

I put my vest on quickly and go out to where my friends are.

"So Yuri you need to be more careful now."

"I know but why do you think Yoona is like that?"

"She's just plain evil period."

I didn't comment to what Taeyeon said because there something at the back of my mind that tells me that the girl has a good side but that does't mean I don't hate her -.-" Crazy right? Whatever I'll just stay away from her.

"Let's go guys we're late for class."

"Sunny is right lets go Yoona. You too Sunny your class is on the other building."

"Oh right gotta go. Bye Yuri! Bye Taengoo! I'll see you at lunch."

"Bye Sunny."

"Bye Bunny."

When me and Taeyeon got into the classroom. The Professor is already there. 

"Good morning Miss. Sorry we're late someone throws flour in us."

I throw a glare to the one I was talking about she just smile at me.

"Is that so? Alright go and take your sit." 

"Thank you."

The class goes on and Yoona and the other two is quiet and didn't bother us. At least they know how to be serious at times.

Lunch Break

Sunny

I enter the cafeteria with my friends. And line up for us to buy our foods.

"Yuri?"

"Hmm? Yes Sunny?"

"Did you already pick a club to join to?"

"I was thinking of joining the dance or the drama club but-"

"Yoona is the president of the drama club."

Taeyeon finished the sentence for her.

"Too bad. Maybe you should go for the dance club instead?"

"I think so too."

"Alright then we should write on the audition sheet later I think the auditions will be held tomorrow activity period 1:30-4:30pm"

"Let's sign in the sheet later after we eat our lunch. But Yuri I'm sorry I can't be there for you since we will also hold our audition for the Music Club."

"Don't worry Taengoo I'll go with her."

I gave Taeyeon a reassuring smile to get rid of her worried face.

"Thank You Sunny. Don't worry Taeyeon I'll pass the audition for you."

Yuri also give her a reassuring smile and a wink which makes our Taeyeon blushed. Aigoo... I think Yuri has a crush with our Taengoo.

After we finish our foods we left the cafeteria and decided to drop by in the dance club room so Yuri could sign up for the auditions.

"Hi Hyoyeon."

I greeted the blonde girl inside the room.

"Oh hi Sunny hi Taeyeon and hi miss?"

"Yuri. Kwon Yuri."

"Oh Yuri. Hi nice to meet you."

The two shake hands and smile at each other.

"So what brings you guys here?"

"Yuri wants to join the club so we her. She's not yet familiar with the school."

"Oh so you are the infamous transferee huh. Here sign in this and I'll see you tomorrow on the auditions okay? Do your best."

Infamous? I look at Taeyeon to throw her a knowing look.

"Thank you, here."

I didn't notice that Yuri is already finish signing on the paper. We bid Hyoyeon goodbye and go to our next class. I bid them goodbye and told them that I can't hangout with them later because my dad ask a favor if I could do something for him.

I'm still thinking about what Hyoyeon have said don't tell me Yuri is already the talk of school? I know it will happen soon but I didn't expect it to happen too soon.

After Class

Taeyeon

"Yuri I'm sorry I know I offered that I'll drive you home but I need to go and meet my cub officers today regarding the auditions."

I'm really guilty that I can't drive Yuri home. Aish...

"Taeyeon It's okay my apartment is not far from here I can walk."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes of course. What about if I passed the auditions You, me and Sunny should go out and celebrate. Your treat sounds good?"

"Deal."

I guess she isn't mad glad to know that she even walk me to my club room and bid me goodbye.

"Bye Taeyeon."

She smiled at me and kissed my cheek before walking away. I'm a little bit shocked because of the kiss but I recovered quickly when I feel chills down on my spine.

"Instead of flirting here why don't you go inside because me and the other are waiting for 5 minutes now."

I turn around when I heard the voice that I'm very familiar with. But turning around is not a good idea because I'm here with Jessica lips are 1 inches close. I bow my head yo avoid her gaze or should I say glare.

"I'm sorry."

I apologize but she ignore me and pull my wrist enough not to hurt me.

"Guys sorry we're late me and Taeyeon was asked by one of our Professors to do something for her."

I look at her back shocked with what she had said. I thought she arrived earlier than me but she saved me for the wrath of Tiffany Hwang. Maybe I'll thank her later.

"Alright guys sorry we're late this meeting will be quick we will just pick who will judge tomorrow for the auditions since our dear adviser Mr. Changmin can't make it because her wife is in the hospital."

"How about You, Jessica and Tiffany?"

"Yes you are the best singers of the club."

"We need one more judge though how about someone who can play musical instruments. Henry?"

"It's fine with me."

"So it's settled then? The other officers who are not picked can organize that auditions tomorrow to maintain order."

"So that's it the meeting is finished you're free to go. I'll see you guys tomorrow then. Careful on your way home."

After the officers left Jessica was about to get put the room but I manage to hold on to the hem of her uniform.

"Jesshika?"

She stopped walking but she didn't turn to look at me nor bother on answering me.

"Are you mad?"

"..."

"Please talk to me."

"..."

"Yuri is just my friend."

"She kissed you."

"She's just bidding goodbye. Isn't it normal in America?"

"We're not in America. We're in Korea right now."

"Fine I'm sorry please don't be mad."

I walk in front of her to show my puppy eyes and my pout. Aish I shouldn't be doing this but I don't want her being mad it's not a good thing for her and me and the other people around her. She exhales and pull me in for a hug. I contemplated for awhile be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter