Im Patient Part 1

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi Yoona."

 

"Taecyeon-shi?"

 

"Oooohhh so the student council's president knows me huh?"

 

"Well you're a troublemaker so of course i know you." 

I said letting out a smirk

 

"Tsk tsk tsk says the one who always makes someone's school life miserable."

Taecyeon said as he smirk at me. I clench my fist wanting to punch him in the face.

 

"What do you need Taecyeon?"

 

"Well I need to return the favor since you're minions broke my arm. Do you really think that I will not know? Come on Yoona you are not the only one who has the money and power."

 

"So you found out huh? But who cares anyway you are about to punch a girl Taecyeon don't you think you deserve a broken arm?"

 

"Well I do not because there is an upcoming game. And because of you I didn't get the chance to participate and we lost because of you."

 

"Well you deserve it because you are an ."

I said still smirking.

 

"You !"

He said as he launch at me throwing a punch which I easily dodged and punched him in the face. He stumbled.

 

"Damn you! Boys hold her."

! I didn't notice that he brought his friends with him. They grabbed both of my arms and one of them kicked me behind my legs which caused me to kneel down.

 

"You know what Yoona? you're beautiful."

He said as he hold my chin so we can make an eye contact.

 

"I know right and you have big ears."

I smirk as I spit at him.

 

"I'm losing my patience with you !"

He shouted at me and slapped me. Damn my lip is bleeding. I tried to pull my arm from wooyoung's strong grip so I can punch him but he is too strong for me.

 

"Don't even try Yoona. Its 4 against 1 you will not win. Chansung here teach her a lesson."

Taecyeon said as he grab a baseball bat and pass it to Chansung. Damn. 

 

Chansung swing the bat and strike me in my right arm. He then kick me in my abdomen and punch me in the face several times. My eyes are blurry but I saw him aiming in my head. I close my eyes as I wait for the impact but it never came. The grip in my arms are gone and I collapse to the ground slowly losing my consciousness. Is this the end? I was about to pass out when someone grab me  as she try to call out my attention so that I will not fall asleep.

 

"Yoona! Damn it don't sleep you idiot!"

That voice. I know that voice no one calls Im Yoona an idiot except for that one girl.

 

"Yu...ri?"

I said in a weak voice as I tried to open my eyes. I feel dizzy everything is blurry but I know its her.

 

"You bastard don't sleep! I will take you to the hospital."

She's crying.

 

"Don't....cry."

I said as I try to wipe the tears in her eyes. She held my hands pulling it so she can put my arm around her neck she then help me to get inside the car. I don't know how did she find my car keys but it doesn't matter anymore.

 

"Yoona please."

That's the last thing i heard before I passed out.

~

I open my eyes only to see that I'm in a white colored room. My body is sore and my head hurts. What happened? I look around only to see Yuri sleeping in a chair beside my bed tongue is sticking out. What a cutie? I tried to sit but damn my body hurts like hell.

 

"Ughhh."

I groan as I push myself up.

 

"Yoona-ya"

I turn to my right to see a teary eyed Yuri. She then quickly hugs me as I held her in place with my left arm since my right arm is broken. I chuckled at her what a crybaby.

 

"There there I'm still alive stop crying now."

She glared at me as she lightly punch me in the ribs.

 

"Ouch! Yuri-ya I'm still sore."

I said as I groan.

 

"Omo! I'm sorry wait let me call the doctor."

~

"We will have a few tests and if the results are okay she's free to go the next day."

The doctor said.

 

"Thank you doc."

 

"No big deal so take care of miss Im right here. May I excuse myself girls."

The doctor excuse himself as we thank him again.

 

"Uhmmm guys what are you all doing here?"

 

"Stupid unnie of course we are here to visit you and to know your condition."

Krystal said as I chuckled to what she have sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter