Author's Note

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all. I apologize for going MIA for about 2 years. I don't know if you still remember this fanfic. A lot of things happened during this period.

So yea, SNSD is currently on hiatus since then I lost my inspiration and got into a major writer's block. I swear to the 9 Goddess that I tried writing the next chapter foe this pic but I can't seem to write it clearly. I want to deliver a good chapter hence, I need to find my inspiration and while in the process of finding it things happened.

As you know, I finished my degree back in 2017 and got my first job back in November 2017 and I find myself busy for the past 2 years. My mind was too tired to think and write that time. In addition to that, I find myself encountering a lot of problems and difficulties with my family, lovelife and work and succombed to anxiety and depression. Long story short, my life has been so terrible. Adulting is a very difficult phase in life. So yea don't worry guys I am receiving treatment now.

Enough of that, going back I just want to tell you guys how apologetic this pabo author right here. I have been so horrible for the past 2 years especially to you guys. I hope you can forgive me.

Just a little heads up, the next chapter of this will be up on September 28, 2019 MNL time. Yes I am going back to writing but please bare with me if the next chapter will not be good as the previous ones as I think my writing skills is now rusty. I missed you guyssss especially

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter