The Chase

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

"YURI!!!!!! !!!!!"

! I can't ing see a thing. DAMN IT!

I pressed the earpiece that is hidden in my right ear to contact Sooyoung.

"Soo! Damn it! Yuri has been taken. Someone yanked her away from me."

"Wait! What?! How?!"

"I don't know! It was so dark, I didn't notice anyone. The building has a generator but it will take a few more minutes before the lights turn on again.."

"!"

Come on, Im Yoona think! I need to calm down. Inhale...Exhale...Inhale...Exhale...In-

"The necklace!!!"

"What?!"

"I put a tracker on her necklace."

"They are still inside the building."

"Let's wait a few more minutes. Its hard to move in the dark."

After a few more minutes the lights went back and I dashed to the elevator.

"Soo, elevator. Right side."

"Copy."

I pressed the down button when I saw Sooyoung running towards me.

"Get inside."

"What floor?"

Sooyoung asked. I look at her dumbly.

"Yah! Im Yoona are you an idiot?!"

"What?! The tracker won't tell you what floor they will be in. I just know that they are still here."

"Seriously? ? Yah Im Yoona! Its Yuri we are talking about here!"

"I know!"

We are in the middle of an argument when I hear someone's voice through the ear piece.

"Unnies. Seohyun here. Can you hear me?"

"Maknae?"

"Nae Yoona-unnie its me. They are going to the carpark, level 3. I can see there are guys waiting for them."

"How many are there?"

"There's 4 of them including the one who took Yuri."

"Where are you?"

"I'm at the east building Soo-unnie. I'll cover for the two of you. You have your guns right?"

"Yes."

We said in unison.

"Good. Let's get this over with."

While waiting for the elevator to stop, I slit my dress and cut it short so I will be able to run freely.

"We're here."

"Soo. Go left and I'll take the right. Hyunnie, wait for my signal. Move."

I stripped down from my stilletos as it will only create unnecessary noise. I hid behind the cars as I get closer to the three men while Sooyoung is in the opposite side. I signalled them to hold their fire as we need to wait for Yuri.

"Ahhhhhhh~ Let me go !"

I saw the man holding Yuri who is currently tied and a bruise on the corner of her lips. I clenched my fist and I can feel my blood boiling.

"What took you so long?"

"The girl resisted and I had to reprimand her."

"I don't think Mr. Choi would like the idea of you hitting the girl."

Choi? As in the Choi Siwon? My thoughts was interrupted when I heard the car door open.

"Get inside!"

"No! Let me go!"

"If you keep on being like this I'll shoot you in the head. Got that?"

The guy that is holding Yuri said while pointing the gun behind her head. Yuri glared at the guy before stepping inside the car. The guy closed the door and talked to the others.

"I need to get back inside before they suspect anything. I heard that they sent two agents to protect the girl."

"Well. I don't think that the agents they have sent are good enough since we get the job done quickly than I have expected."

This dumb asses!

"Get ready. In 3-2-1...Shoot!"

I get out from my hiding and shoot the closest guy in the head while Sooyoung shot the other one. The other one was about to shoot me however, Hyunnie was able to shot the guy's hand on time.

I shoot the guy in the head. The only one left is the one who captured Yuri.

"Surprise! Choi Minho-ssi"

"P-Pres..."

I walked closer to him while he stepped back still in shock. I point the gun towards him and when he was about to run. Sooyoung tripped him which caused him to fall face flat on the floor.

"Oooohhh~ does it hurt?"

I walked closer to him kicked him on the side.

"That's for hitting her. ing . Soo, tie him. We will bring him to the headquarters. I think he is connected to Choi Siwon. I'll go get Yuri."

I turned around and walked towards the car where Yuri is located. I opend the door and smiled at her.

"Yoona?"

"Hey gorgeous. Come on let me untie you. Does it hurt?"

I asked and caress the bruise in her lips.

"Just a little."

"I'm sorry. I promise this won't happen again."

I said and untied her. She looked at me with confused eyes.

"I'll explain later. Let's go."

I said and hold her hand as we walked towards Sooyoung's car.

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter