Stealth

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Yoona's POV
"Hyo, please gather everyone in the living room. Thankyou."

It's already 6 in the evening and we need to discuss everything to Yuri and the others. It might now show, but I am actually nervous. However, I need to get my s together because the lives of the girls and my team is in my hand.

"Is everyone here already?"

"Yes."

I took a deep breath.

"Great. First of all, I need you to pack your important belongings that you may need for the night as we will be leaving by 6pm. We will drop you to the headquarters as me and my team have a job to do. You'll be safe there instead of staying here."

"For the meantime, Bravo Team will be the one to look after you while we are not around. Hopefully, we can finish the job at dawn."

Sooyoung added.

"Please be good to them. We will be back as soon as we can."

I said and look at the girls specially Yuri who is looking at me worriedly.

"If you have no questions, please prepare your things and meet us at the front door. Thank you."

I smiled at them and was about to walk away when Yuri called my name.

"Hey."

I smiled at her.

"Are you okay? I mean are you feeling well because you collapsed yesterday and you might not in your 100 percent."

"Don't worry. I feel great today."

I said and gave her a pat in the head. She took my hand and squeeze it before taking out something from her pocket.

"What's that?"

"Just a thank you gift, for protecting us."

She said while putting the bracelet on my wrist.

"It's cute. Thank you."

We both smiled at each other.

"Let's have some rice noodles with chicken when you come back."

"You're treat?"

"Yeah."

"Great. I'll be back as soon as I can."

"I'll go and fix my things. See you later Yoona."

She gave my hand one last squeeze before going upstairs. I look at my wrist and smiled. I promise, I'll be back without a scratch.

Yuri's POV
I just finished packing my things. I am waiting for Fany-unnie to finish so we can meet the others outside.

"Are you worried?"

"Hmm?"

"Yoona."

I sighed.

"Yes. I mean everything that is happening right now is so sudden. I used to look at her as an annoying kid who does not listen to her unnies."

She laughed a little.

"I know what you mean. Maybe after everything, we will be able to see that side of her. For now, let's just pray for her safety and she comes back in one piece."

"I hope so unnie."

"You do like her a lot ehh?"

"What?! No. I mean yes but not as in like like-"

"You know what? Be honest with yourself as soon as you can because if not, by the time you realize it, might be too late."

She said as she zip her bag and stood up.

"Let's go. They are already waiting outside."

She said and gave me an eye smile. True to what she said, everyone is already at the front door.

"What took you so long?"

Sica-unnie said in a irritated tone. She hates waiting.

"Sorry Jess, I misplaced my phone charger."

Sica-unnie just rolled her eyes at the latter. Frienemies.

"I guess everyone's here now. Let's get going."

The ride to the headquarters was silent.

Yoona's POV
We dropped the girls in the headquarters as planned. We infiltrate the warehouse using modified container vans and is currently in our specific positions.

"It's been 30 minutes. The targets haven't arrive yet. Are we really in the correct warehouse?"

"Patience Jessi."

I heard Jessi complaining and Seohyun calming her down in my earpiece when I noticed a black van approaching.

"Guys, focus. There's a black van approaching. Seohyun please check."

"Target confirmed. Kim Youngmin arrived the location and is now entering the warehouse. Choi Siwon is already inside."

"Great. We'll begin the operation in 5 minutes. Get ready. Let's finish this quickly, I want to eat my rice noodles already."

"Seriously, Im Yoona? Food in the middle of a stealth operation?"

"It is what you called motivation Choi Sooyoung."

"It seems Yoona has a date after this. Can we tag along?"

Hyoyeon unnie said.

"Depends on how quickly we executed the plan."

"Piece of cake. You should also buy us some meat."

"Sure thing. I have Soo's wallet."

I heard Sooyoung checking he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter