Weird

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri

"You can do it Yuri. It's your first day, try not to standout too much. It will only get you in trouble. Low profile Yuri, low profile."

I said as I tap both of my cheeks. I'm not crazy or anything it's just a habit so I could calm my nerves. By the way I'm Kwon Yuri I'm a transferee here at Blue Mountain State University, sophomore and I am aware that this university is a hell hole. Students are all intelligent and rich. I just got lucky that I pass and get a high mark in the entrance examination.. I am also aware that this school is lead by the three elite or should I say "Im Yoona and her minions" okay that's corny maybe I should just call them Elites, going back. This Elites I'm talking about are Im Yoona, Jessica Jung, and Tiffany Hwang their families are well known. The Ims are the owner of this school, while the Hwangs and the Jungs are the two of the biggest shareholders. They are untouchables even the professors and the dean cannot do anything to the three of them. Im Yoona is the Queen bee and I'm clueless what does the three look like and I don't want to meet them. That's all I know and I don't want to know more I just want to study and graduate that's all.

I do know that this school is big but i didn't expect it to be this big. I might be in trouble finding where is the office. So I decided to ask the Guard.

"Uhmm excuse me?"

"Yes Miss?"

"Yuri. Uhmm I just want to ask where can I find the office. I need to get my COR1"

"Oh right. So you're a new student. Just go to that building right there the one that is infront of us. Ground floor, go straight then turn right you'll see the office."

"All right thanks a lot mister." I thanked him and bow before leaving.

Soon as I follow his directions I did see where the office is.

"Uhmm maam excuse me?"

"Yes darling?"

"Good morning maam. I just want to get my COR and get it printed."

"Oh okay. Please right your name in this paper and it will be ready in a jiffy." 

The lady said and smile as she hand me a small sheet of paper. After a few minutes she hand me the COR.

"Here you go Ms. Kwon. Welcome to Blue Mountain State University, Good luck in your first day."

"Thank you maam." I said and return her smile after bowing.

I read my COR to see my schedule and where my first class is. I walked around the school trying to find where my class is but I still can't find it so I decided to ask the Guard. He point to the building right beside the chapel. I thanked him. I still got 10 minutes before the class starts. I start walking but I bumped into someone.

"Sorry." Said the doe eyed brunette and bow before catching up with her friends and laughs. I start walking again but I noticed that everyone is looking at me and laughing? Suddenly a boy tap my shoulder and said...

"Hi stupid." She smile and laughs.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I pushed him. Ooohhs can be heard. He then pointed at my back while laughing. I touch my back and notice a sheet of paper I pull it from my back and look at the paper 'I'm stupid was written in it. I crumpled it and throw it in his face.

"What the hell?!" He is about to launch at me but was stopped by a small girl with large melons.

"Stop that! Ok Taecyeon! You want me to you to detention?" I watched the both of them in amusement it's like david and goliath are about to clash.

"What?! I didn't do anything." 

"Then explain this to me?" She said while holding the paper that I throw to the guy earlier.

"I am not the one that stick that paper at her back."

"Then who did this?"

"I don't know. It's already there when I saw her."

"Nevermind I think I know who did that. Go to your class now!" Then everyone started walking in their respective rooms including that jerk.

"You. Come with me." I stared at her with 'I didn't do anything wrong' look

"Don't worry I'll just going to you to your room since you're new here right?"

"Uhmm yes. Thank you."

"I'm Lee Sunny by the way Student Council Secretary. Nice to meet you." She smile and held out her hand I shake it and introduce myself.

"Kwon Yuri. Nice to meet you too." I return the smile as we go inside the elevator.

"Say, Did you bump into someone today?"

"Well yes I did I was in my way here i was walking fast since I only got 10 minutes before the first bell."

"Did you remember what the person looks like?"

"Well yea kinda. She's a doe-eyed brunette and has a really loud laugh. Why?"

"Oh ahh nothing. Here we are room 503. Goodluck in your first stay." She smile as she push me inside the room. I stumbled a bit but it's okay. I turn around and was about to thank her but she's nowhere to be found. Weird. I just shrug and go inside the room.

 I look around trying to find a vacant seat. I decided to seat in the back. right behind the small girl with a blonde hair I walk past her but when I was about to take my seat she grab my arm.

"Uhmm I-I..think you shouldn't seat there." I'm kinda pissed and I think she did noticed that.

"I-i'm sorry I j-just..If you want you can take the seat right beside me. It's vacant." she said shyly.

"Uhmm okay?" I just follow her advice and take the seat beside her. I look at her side and she's staring at me. She looks li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter