Party

One Sided Love

 

3 weeks Later...

 

Yuna's POV

 

I got ready for the party that Woohyun Oppa invited me to. I was really excited to go to a party right now. After the news, I avoided Myungsoo Oppa and his girlfriend. I spend the rest of the nights crying, not able to sleep well.

And a party is all I need. I mean I should be happy right? Happy for my bestfriend? Wrong.

I admit, I was jealous. Jealous of that Hyuna . Why does it have to be her? Can't it be me? What does she have that I don't?

We are the same in any way. Except the fact that she's the 'sweetheart' queenka. Maybe that's the reason?.. Maybe not?.. Sigh.

These past few weeks, I was broken. It was hard to see Myungsoo and Hyuna walk down the hall hand in hand. It was hard to resist the urge to go to them and rip them apart and scream the feelings I had for Myungsoo. It was hard and I was thankful for Sungjong to be there.

For the past few weeks, he was there. He watched me cry the pain my heart was feeling. He helped me resist the urge to rip Hyuna apart and I am very thankful for him to be there.

Sometimes, I just want Hyuna to die. Sometimes, I daydream about me killing Hyuna. Yes, I was full of jealousy. My heart was full of jealousy.

I shook the bad thoughts out of my head and tied my hair to a messy bun. Went downstairs, got my bag and went out the door, not forgetting my jacket on the process.

~~

15 minutes in the cab was very creepy. The driver kept sending me creepy looks. I swear, he was looking at my short dress that was hugging my petite body. I cringed at the memory.

I arrived at the Woohyun Oppa's villa. He was sorta rich. He was part of the popular dance crew; INFINiTE. Which Myungsoo and Sungjong are in too.

I went to the front door and rang the door bell. I can already hear the sounds that was booming from the inside.

The door opened to reveal a very y Woohyun. I admit, oppa was very y tonight.

"Annyeong, dongsaeng!~ Come in~" He sing-sang and smiled the smile that made the girls go head over heels for him. But I didn't, 'cuz my heart belongs to someone else. Someone who was unfortunately... taken.

I smiled and waved at him and went inside. Purple lights and booming sounds welcomed me.

"Well, make yourself at home~" He winked before he went off eyeing a girl that had a y figure. 

I scanned the room to find a familiar face. No, not Sungjong.

Finally I got a view of his beautiful face... with a 's face. Ugh, the . I scanned the room again to find Sungjong. I smiled when I saw his hand waving at me, signalling where he was.

"Sungjong-ah!!~" I waved at him and went to him. I swear I saw Myungsoo's head turn to my direction.

"Yuna! I thought you couldn't come?" He asked puzzled.

I scoffed, "I can't miss this awesome party."

"Hehe~ My Yuna is finally back~" He giggled. I smiled. He's such a cutie.

"Are you okay?" he asked, worried.

"Yes, I'm okay.. for now. Thank you." I smiled at him. At the corner of my eye, I saw Myungsoo making his way towards where I was.

"No problem. I see someone's coming here..." he said as he noticed Myungsoo.

"Don't leave me, please." I pleaded. I don't wanna be alone with him. It's too awkward.

Sungjong sighed," Yuna-ah, you gotta tell him your feelings sooner or later. See you later, K?" he said and left.

NOOOO!!! SUNGJONG!!!!

I turned around and came face to face with Myungsoo.

What now...?

 

 

 

-----***

 

Hi!~ Another update~

So? Watch'a think? Hm? 

Sorry if this update was short. Oh, and I forgot to tell YOU(the readers)  that maybe this fic is going to be a short one(?)

So, comment and subscribe? PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE???

If you do, I'll make all of Infinite hug you!!~

Thank You!~ ;))