17

One Sided Love

(still) Myungsoo's POV

 

Okay, where the heck is she? I tried looking around but I can't seem to find her. Ah, right. The Ghost House(haunted house).

I ran to the entrance and found her there, waiting in line. I ran up to her and back-hugged her.

"Gotcha." I whispered in her ear. She giggled and turned to me.

"Myungsoo, let's go. I got the tickets!~" She smiled. But, I don't wanna go!!

"B-but--" I started but got cut off by her.

"Aw, come on, Myungsoo. Don't be such a baby!!" She whined.

"You dare to call me a baby?" I raised an eyebrow at her. "Yes." She smirked.

"Tch, come on!" I grabbed her wrist and dragged her inside the haunted house.

-

I sat down next to Yuna as she put on the headphones that was given to us. It was really weird because I thought it was a Haunted House where you would tour around and random things would pop out. Guess I was wrong.

I put on my headphones as the light dimmed. Suddenly, a booming voice came out.

Extreme horror that you experience through a headphone in a dark space! The lord of the castle who sold his sould to Satan and ate human flesh is about to be awakened by a drop of your blood after 500 years...

Tch, like I would be scared.

-

I went out the Ghost House with a trembling body. I didn't expect it to be THAT scary. I even screamed and of course, Yuna laughed.

"That was exciting!" Yuna laughed. I rolled my eyes. Psh, exciting my .

"Now, where to?" She giggled and asked. I widened my eyes and answered, "My turn to choose!"

She looked at me and nodded, "Okay, where to?"

I looked around and tried to find some not-trying-to-give-me-a-heart-attack ride.

"I wanna go... there!" I pointed to a random ride. She looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

I shrugged and headed towards the ride.

"Yah! Myungsoo, wait for me!" She yelled and I chuckled.

-

"Geneva Cruise Lines?" She thought out loud. I faced her and smiled.

"Let's go!" I grabbed her hand and led her to one of the boats.

-

As we got in the boat, I tried finding a seat and found one. I dragged Yuna there and let her sit first. She sat at the edge and I sat next to her.

A young looking lady stood up from the front and held a microphone near her lips. She smiled and introduced herself.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Inyoung-imnida," she bowed, "Welcome to Geneva Cruise Lines. Geneva Cruise Lines will slowly glide over the calm waters of Seokchon Lake!" 

Suddenly, the boat moved while the lady continued, "You can see the beautiful and romantic scenery of the lake at everywhere you pass along. Please enjoy the moment with your loved one and enjoy the ride. Thank you!" She bowed and smiled before sitting back down.

By now, the boat was at the center of the lake, gliding over the calm waters of Seokchon Lake.

I turned to face at Yuna, who was smiling at the beautiful scenery. It was beautiful alright. 

Oh, did I forgot to tell the time? Silly, me. (Pfft.) It was now already 5:49. The sun was getting ready to seat and the city lights were beginning to light up.

"It's beautiful, huh?" I asked her. She abruptly faced me and I swear, our faces were SO close. I took this as a chance and I started to lean in.

Closer.

CLOSER.

When we were close enough, I kissed her soft lips. 

OMG! I KISSED HER!! ADJFHSVJHBSOIYDGVSHFVBJFD!!!! I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF!! 

 

 

Yuna's POV

 

OMMMGGGG!!! AIUFHSIDHVBOSIYDVOBSHDBVSD!!!!! H-HIS LIPS!!

WE KISSED!! WE KISSED!! WE KISSED!! WE KISSED!!

YEAH!!

As he broke the kiss, I looked away, blushing madly.

"Uh..." I turned to face him. He looked at me and blushed. OHMAHGAWD!!

"Myungsoo-ah... I-I like you.." I said and looked down. I couldn't face him or look into his eyes. I'm too shy.

There was a few seconds of awkwardness before he answered, "I-I think.. I like you.. t-too.." 

That made me look up. He looked at me and stared into my eyes before smiling. I smiled shyly back at him.

He grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers into mine. I smiled at his actions and rested my head on his shoulder.

This is the best day ever!! 

 

 

No One's POV

 

She crushed the newspaper that was in her hands. She saw the whole thing. She hissed in anger.

"Hah. First Hyuna now you. Get ready, Han Yuna. I'll crush you like the way I did to Hyuna, and Myungsoo oppa will be mine once and for all." She smirked before grabbing her phone and texting someone.

 

 

---~~~

 THEY KISSED!! WOO!!! xD

Now, I planned the next few chapter. Ehehehehe~

Oh, and please do read this:

        +Extra:

The Spy watched helplessly as the RED team surrounded him, he was the last bastion of hope. He had seen his friends torn apart and killed all around him. Nearby the Scout lay dying, the last of his life blood coughing forth from a throat clogged with shrapnel and the shredded meat that had once been his Oesophagus. His hands clasped in urgency at the Spy's feet, as if looking for one last semblance of humanity in his final seconds. Spy's cigarette fell to the floor, followed by his revolver. 

Dropping to his knees, distraught, he watched the RED spy flash ographic images of his dying team-mate's relatives in front the Scout's eyes, maniacally proclaiming his ual conquests in a barking laugh.His whole team was dead now, all the friends and brothers-in-arms he had made in service to the BLU company, and for what? What gain had they achieved by trying to steal briefcases?

Spy began to shake his head, when it was caught firmly in a rough grip. 

"You are dead, little man." A gruff voice, thick with Russian inflections, whispered from behind.

Latex gloves squeaked as the RED medic, now approaching, rubbed his hands together, advancing on the surrendered BLU Spy menacingly. Pulling free a rusty-looking saw, still fresh with blood and congealed gore, he chuckled to himself, a high-pitched sneeze of a laugh.

"Time to practice medicine..."

That had all been so long ago, life within his prison was torturous and unforgiving. Unable to scream, unable to run, all the Spy wished for now was the embrace of the grave, to end his ceaseless suffering. The door to his eternal hell opened, light flooding his tear-strewn eyes with a blinding flash.

"Kill me." He managed to mutter, the memories of that day still striking painful chords within his all-too-nonexistent heart.

"Later." The RED medic grinned, before slamming shut the door once more.

 

Ohoho~ I know random. I just picked it out from a video from a game that I was playing: Team Fortress 2. It's an online shooting game. FPS. :P

I know I'm a gurl, but I can't help to play these kind of games. If ya know what I mean. -.-"

Ok, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO:

COMMENT = I'll give you Namstar HEARTS!!!

&

SUBSCRIBE!!~ = I'll give you Myungsoo!! (Mwuahahaha. *cough*)