13

One Sided Love

Myungsoo's POV

 

I arranged the pitcher that was full of juice and two glasses on the table. Yuna hasn't come down yet. What's taking her so long?!

As I turned around, I screamed as I came face to face with an expressionless Yuna.

Suddenly, she laughed.

"Bwahahah.. You--hahaha--should've seen--hahaha--your--haha--face!!" She laughed and slipped, landing on the floor with a 'thud'.

This time it was my turn to laugh. She stood up and rubbed her while glaring at me.

"Karma." I stuck my tongue out at her and turned around to continue arranging the plates.

"So, what's for breakfast?" She asked and sat down.

"Omelet." I replied and sat down on my seat. Her face brightened and she looked at me with twinkling eyes.

"Well, where is it?" She asked.

I raised an eyebrow at her and replied, "It's right infront of you."

She looked down on the center of the table and turned bright red.

"Oh, I didn't notice that. Haha?" She laughed awkwardly.

"Yeah, you didn't noticed it because you were too distracted by MY good looks." I smirked and held my chin high up. Oh, yeah!

"Tch. Cocky bastard." She mumbled.

"What?" I cupped a hand on my ear and leaned in, acting like I didn't hear it.

"I said let's eat breakfast!" She shouted.

"No need to shout." I said and she rolled her eyes while I smiled at her.

"Well, what'cha waitin' for? DIG IN!" I beamed while she dug her face in the Omelet. Not literally, lol.

Now, I gotta plan something to do for later.. Hmm...

"Hey, are you busy later?" I asked.

She drank her water and replied, "No. Why?"

"Let's go somewhere later."

"Kay." She said and continued to eat while I stared at her.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" She asked, mouth full.

"Aniyo. I ate before you came down and dug your whole face in." I smiled.

"Tch. GOOD. Then ALL of this is MINE!" She said and continued to dig in.

It really was good that I ate before she came down. I stared at her and realized something:

She's really pretty. Like, REALLY pretty. Why didn't I noticed this before? Her long eyelashes, her beautiful brown orbs, her pink kissable lips, brown wavy hair that cascaded down her shoulders, and white milky skin. Like, WOW.

I admit, she's prettier than Hyuna. (And ier. Hohohohoho~)

Why didn't I noticed her beauty before? 

I also admit that I felt alittle heartbroken when she ignored me back then.

Okay, half.

OKAY, I felt heartbroken when she avoided me.

And, when she was around Kiseop, I felt jealous. I felt like I wanted to take her away from him and keep her all to myself.

Maybe, just maybe, I do have feelings for Yuna.

 

---~~~

Ah, Hello!~

I'm really sorry for not updating these past few days. I have been ocassionally watching Dream High and found out that Baek Hee is really not a .

Sorry if this was a short chapter. Ehehe~

Please, DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!~

LOVE YOU ALL!! AND I MEAN IT!! >u<