18

One Sided Love

Yuna's POV

 

I went home with a huge smile on my face. I still can't believe that he kissed me. It was like a dream. Haa...

I went upstairs and into my bedroom I changed out of my jeans and put on my short shorts and white top. I went to my bathroom and did my necessities.

As I finished doing my necessities, I walked out the bathroom and my ringtone ran on time. I went to my study table and grabbed it before heading to my bed and plopping myself onto it. I opened my phone and read the text message outloud.

Princess-ah~ Did you go home safely?  -  Myungsoo <3

My face scrunched as I read the first word, and smiled at his kind text. Aww... I texted him back.

Yes, I did. What's with the nickname? *barf*  -  Yuna ;)

Nothing. I want to call you that. ^^  -  Myungsoo <3

But, we aren't dating yet! xP  -  Yuna ;)

Hm, you're right :c  -  Myungsoo <3

:(( I gtg. School tomorrow. :\  -  Yuna ;)

Okay, C U tomorrow!! Love you, sweet dreams. DREAM ABOUT ME!! >u<  -  Myungsoo <3

Hahaha, I will. Bye. ;3  -  Yuna ;)

Bye, JAGIYA! :***  -  Myungsoo <3

I laughed at his new 'nickname' for me. He's so.. ASJDHFLSDBVJHSDBVKJSBDJHBAKHSBDV!!!! 

After a few giggles, squeals, and kicks, I finally fell asleep. Dreaming about Myungsoo, of course.

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

I squealed like a little girl and kicked the air. OMIGOSH!!!

I looked at my phone and gazed at Yuna's picture, which I took when we were in Lotte World. I smiled and reminisced the kiss Yuna and I shared just two hours ago.

My smile faded when I remembered that I didn't ask Yuna to be my girlfriend yet. Sigh... Suddenly, an idea popped into my mind.

It's not perfect, but it will do. I grinned and fist pumped. I'ma do it tomorrow. After a few brainstormings, I fell asleep. Tomorrow will be kjdfhsdjnsdjvlisfuv....

 

 

The Next Day...

 

Yuna's POV

 

I woke up to an annoying sound. I looked to my left and found my alarm clock ringing. 

I sat up and smashed my hand onto my alarm clock and rubbed my eyes. Why did I even...

I stood up as I remembered it was a school day. . Really? What did I do last night?! I stood up from my bed and grabbed my towel before heading to the bathroom.

- 45 minutes later... -

I went out the bathroom and checked the clock. 7:43. I picked up my uniform and multitasked. Fixing my hair, I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs and to the kitchen. I grabbed a piece of bread and stuffed it into my mouth. Grabbing my bag that was laying down near the sofa, I went to the doorstep and went out. 

A cold breeze welcomed me. My eyes widened and went inside to grab my jacket. I put it on and slung my backpack on my back and headed out. I locked the door and made my way to school.

 

 

No One's POV

 

As Yuna arrived at the front of the school, the gates closed halfway. 

"Wait!" She yelled and ran inside. The guard gave her a glare while she smiled sheepishly at him. Turning around, she ran to her locker and hoping that she would not bump into someone. Arriving at her locker, she pushed in her combination, opening it and getting her book and closing it. She ran  as fast as she could to her homeroom classroom, hoping that her homeroom teacher wasn't there yet.

As she got there, her hopes crashed as she saw her teacher, Ms. Jang, go in the classroom with a girl trailing behind her. Yuna looked at the girl and tilted her head.

Must be a new student..?

Yuna shook her head and continued to walk to her homeroom. The girl looked at her and smiled. Yuna smiled back at her and asked, "Are you new here?"

The girl nodded and replied, "Yes. I am." 

Before Yuna can furthermore introduce herself, a 'cough' was heard. The two girls turned their heads and met eyes with Ms. Jang.

"Ms. Han. I see you're late?" She asked and raised her eyebrow. Yuna gulped and answered, "Ah, yes. Ms. Jang you see----"

Before she could explain, Ms. Jang cut her off. "Ms. Han, just please go inside so we can introduce our new student here."

Ms. Jang smiled at the girl and she smiled back. Yuna sighed and went inside.

As she stepped inside the classroom, all eyes were on her. She smiled sheepishly and went to her seat.

"Ahem. Class we have a new students here. Do welcome her." Ms. Jang's voice boomed out. All heads turned front as they examined a petite girl.

"Ah, annyeong. My name's Go Eunji. I'm new here so please take care of me.." She trailed off and looked down.

Yuna smiled as well as her classmates. Ms. Jang nodded.

"Ms. Go, please sit beside Ms. Han. Ms Han, put your hand up."

Yuna put her hand up and smiled, excited. Eunji nodded and went beside Yuna. She sat at the empty seat and brought out her book. Yuna looked at her and held her hand out.

"Hi, Eunji. I'm Yuna. Han Yuna." She smiled. Eunji shook her hand and returned the smiled, "Hello.."

"Hope we be good friends!" Eunji nodded and looked away.

 

 

Eunji's POV

 

Yeah. We'll be good friends. Mwuahahahahaha.

 

---~~~

Sorry for not updating. My parents are here and it's a risk if they see me typing. So, yeah. :\

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! ^^

I'm sorry it there any typos or if you think it's lame I don't know what's happening to me. :c

New character is added in the story; Go Eunji. I think you know who she is. ;)

I heard L slipped(?) on stage. But, I'm glad that he's fine. ^^

COMMENT = Namstar Hearts <3 <3 <3

&

SUBSCRIBE = I'll give you Myungsoo. >:)

 

                   - from-the-awsum-author-HAHAHA. xD