23

One Sided Love

Myungsoo's POV

 

The bell rang signalling that it was dismissal time. . I grabbed my stuff and stuffed them into my bag, slowly. As I finished I turned around to meet face to face with Ms. Jang.

"Myungsoo-ah, pali. You have detention." 

"N-ne, Ms. Jang." I bowed and ran outside the classroom. When Ms. Jang was out of my sight, I took slow steps as I headed to hell.

I mean, HELL. SHE'S there! The annoying-clingy-y- that annoys me! I swear once I step into that room, she'll me! I don't wanna lose my ity yet! She's really clingly and annoying and tries to act cute and seductive. I have one word for you to describe her: Ew.

I bit my lip as I got close to the detention room. 10 steps more. I walked slowly as ever.

Dear god,

If I don't make it alive, please tell Yuna that I love her very much!

From the handsome-good-boy, 

Myungsoo.

I gulped and bit my lip harder as the door to the detention room was right infront of me. I slowly grabbed the handle, shaking. Once my fingertips touched the doorknob, the door swung open and there stood Ms. Lee.

I smiled sheepishly at her and bowed. She raised her eyebrow at me and motioned me to go inside. I stepped inside to see no one there.

GOD, THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! SHE'S NOT HERE!! SHE'S NOT HERE!! MAYBE SHE WON'T CO--

"I'm here!" A high pitched voice boomed from behind me. I turned around dramatically as my eyes widened. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Oppa!~ You're here?" She asked the obvious and batted her eyelashes.

"Kids, take a seat." Ms. Lee's voice boomed out. I took a seat that was FAR away from her. 

"Now, you have," Ms. Lee checked her watch, "2 hours before detention is over. I'm going out so no touchy-touchy." She glared at me sternly and walked out.

WTF? SHE GLARED AT ME BUT NOT AT HER?! 

PFFT. AS IF I WOULD TOUCH HER. NO. WAY. 

I gulped and took my notebook and pencil out. I opened the notebook and started doodling. 

"Oppa~" She whispered. I turned to my right and my eyes widened as she was THIS close to my face.

"Eunji, go away." I tried glaring at her but it was no good. My nerviousness took over me.

"Oppa~ Can you give me a kiss?" She asked while batting her eyelashes and pouting. I think I'm gonna puke.

"No." I snapped and turned back to doodling. At the corner of my eye, I saw her twist her lips. Oh, my gawd! What now?

"Oppa~" She whispered. I could feel her breath close to my ears. 

"Aish, Eunji! Stop---" I turned to her and yelled but she cut me off by kissing me. , I'm getting am I?

She tried slipping her tongue in. I tightly closed my eyes and kept my lips tightly shut.

"Oppa~ Open up~" She whispered 'seductively'. As if I would give in! I pushed her away and stood up.

"WHAT THE HELL, EUNJI?! STOP IT WILL YA?!" I yelled at her, furious.

"B-but... oppa.." She 'cried' and grabbed my arm. I pried her arms off me and walked to another seat.

"Stay away from me." I glared her way.

"O-oppa.."

STAY AWAY!" I yelled from across the room.

Aish, .

 

 

 

Eunji's POV

 

I 'cried' as Myungsoo-oppa pushed me away. As he was on the other side of the room, I looked at the window and smirked. My 'friend' gave me a thumbs up before walking away. I smirked evilly. Now, I'm sure she'll break up with him.

 

-----

GUISE! IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!

I WILL NOT UPDATE FOR A WEEK!

You know the reason: School. :\

I hope you guise will wait for me! :D THANKS!!

OMO! DID YOU SEE THE MV OF TEENTOP'S 'CRAZY'?

OMOMOMOMOMOMOMO!! L.JOE SO HANDSOME!! *spazzes* AND NIEL'S POODLE HAIR! xD 

Well, see ya guise next week! D:

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO:

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE = Ice cream + cookies + milkshakes + INFINITE!! <3

 

               - the-awsum-author-HAHAHA. xD

 

P.S. - Sorry for the short chapter, wrong spelling, and grammar mistakes. I was in a hurry. :\