WTH?!

One Sided Love

Myungsoo's POV

 

Where is Yuna?! Aish! I've been looking for her since yesterday. I can't seem to get her out of my mind, and I'm still confused of why or how I hurted her.

As the (boring) science teacher, Ms. Jang, was about to start the lesson, the door slammed open and revealed Yuna... with a GUY... holding hands.

"Ms. Han, why are you late?" Ms. Jang said, 'boringly'.

WHY THE IS HE HOLDING HER HAND??!!!!!

WHY THE AM I OVERREACTING?!! I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!

But.. Yuna...

A feeling came to me as I stared at the both of them explaining their explanation. I glared at the guy, imagining me doing bad things to him.

They let go of each other's hand and Yuna went to her seat.

"Ahh, the new student. Introduce yourself." Ms. Jang yawned and sat on her seat.

"Uh, annyeong! My name is Kiseop. Lee Kiseop. Please take care of me?" He bowed. I heard some girls infront of me squeal at his 'cuteness'.

Kiseop? Pfft. I have a BETTER name! AND I'm MUCH MORE hotter than he is! Pfffffffft. PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT.

"Ok, find a seat so we can start." Ms. Jang said and turned around to write some words on the blackboard.

I saw 'Kiseop's eyes wander around the room. Wait, he's looking for a seat right?

My eyes landed on the seat beside me that was vacant. Oh, HELL NO!!!

Before I can put my bag on the chair, 'Kiseop' sat down.

"Annyeong! My name's Kiseop. Hope we can be good friends!" He held out his hand.

As if I would shake this 'thing's' hand. Yes, I call him 'thing' now.

I just gave him a cold glare and faced front.

PFFFFFTTT. AS IF I would be this 'thing's' friend. Yeah, right. Over my dead body.

HE HELD YUNA'S HAND!! LIKE, WTF???!!!! RAWWWRRR!!!! I officially hate this guy. Period.

-

      A week later....

Myungsoo's POV

 

What is with Yuna and that 'thing'?! They've been hanging out for a week now and Yuna doesn't even look at me. Not even a single glance. Sigh.

Ugh, I HATE THIS... THING!! He comes into the picture and steals MY bestfriend!

The bell rang for the next class. Let's see, I got P.E. next.... along with Yuna and Kiseop aka the 'thing'.

I evilly smirked and went to the boy's locker room to get changed.

This is gonna be fun. MWUAHAHAHHAHAHAH....

 

 

---~~~

HELLO!~ I'm BACK!!~ 

Ok, so I've planned the next few chapters but not the ending yet. :L AISH!!~

So, what did you think of this chapter? :o

PLEASE, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!~

THANK YOU TO THE 38 SUBSCRIBERS!!!!~