20

One Sided Love

Awawawawa!~ 88 subs!! /crying/ Thank you guys!! :*

~~~~

Yuna's POV

 

As I arrived home, I immediately ran to my bedroom and shut the door. I threw my backpack on my study table, and jumped onto my bed. I fished my phone out of my pocket and started dialing Myungsoo's number. 

*Ring, ring.. *Ring, ring.. *Ring, ring... *Sorry, the number you have dialed---

I shut my phone and kicked my legs. Why won't he answer? Omo! Is he cheating on me? But, we're not together yet.. AISH! I kicked the air and ruffled my air in frustration.

.. 2 hours later...

*Bzzt..

I abruptly sat up as I felt something vibrate. 

*Bzzt..

I looked around to where the vibrating and buzzing came from. I looked under my covers and found my cellphone. I grabbed it and opened it.

*Text message..

I flipped open my cellphone and checked the message.

Yeobo-yah. I'm sorry I didn't come to school today and didn't answer your calls but, can you come to the nearby park? Please? - Myungbaby <3

I raised my eyebrow at the text message. He wants me to go to the nearby park? Why? I sighed and laid back down, debating if I should go or not.

"Eh, I'll just go.." I mumbled and stood up, walking to my closet. As I got there, I started searching for jeans. At the middle of my hunt, I heard a faint 'Bzz'. I turned around and went back to my bed where my phone was. I opened it and read another message.

Ah, princess. Can you wear a dress? Thanks! ^^ - Myungbaby <3

Dress? Why would I wear a dress if I'm just going to the park? Something's fishy..

I went back to my closet and started finding the perfect dress. In less than 10 minutes(or 20), I finally found the perfect dress. It was a simple light-beige colored dress with a black lace at the neckline. (So, Sorry. I don't know how to describe dresses. ;~;)

I started to take off my clothes one by one and changed into it. I went to my drawer and tied my hair into to a messy bun and applied light make-up. I grabbed my purse and stuffed my cellphone, blush, and a lipgloss into it. Grabbing a white cardigan, I went downstairs and proceeded to the front door. I put on my cardigan and slipped on some white doll shoes. I grabbed the handle and went outside to be welcomed by a light cold breeze. I closed and locked the door behind me and started to walk to the nearby park.

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

I looked at my wrist watch and back at the entrance. I looked around nervously. I hope Yuna comes..

"Don't be nervous, Myungsoo. I'm sure she'll come." Sunggyu Hyung patted my back. I looked at him and smiled, "Thanks, hyung. Thanks for helping me."

"It's no problem. Just call me--"

"US." Woohyun Hyung corrected him. Sunggyu Hyung glared at his bestfriend and continued.

"--US and we'll be at service." He chuckled. Woohyun Hyung nodded and smiled, "Good luck, dongsaeng."

He gave me a thumbs up and went their way. Sungjong went up to me and smiled.

"Hyung, good luck! Don't break my bestfriend's heart!" He yelled before joining the others to the near playground.

I hope she says yes. Well, she'll say yes, right? Yeah, right. RIGHT.

I turned around and sighed. It's been 15 minutes. Where is she?

"Myungsoo!~" A voice called out. I turned around and grinned. Seeing the girl that I've been dreaming of. 

"Yuna-ah!~" I called out. I saw her eyes widened at the scene before her.

 

 

 

Yuna's POV

 

My eyes widened and my mouth turned into an 'o'. I couldn't believe what I was seeing right now. There was a pink pathway with rose petals scattered around. At the end of it, Myungsoo stood there in a black tux and blue bow. Behind him was a table that had a white tablecloth and properly arranged utensils and two plates. And the most touching thing was, behind the table, there stood a big heart . I smiled and started walking towards him.

When I got infront of him, I abruptly hugged him causing him to stumble abit. He returned the hug and I let go. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Did you prepare all of this?" I asked. He nodded and smiled, "With some help with the hyungs."

"HEY! We did all of it!" I heard some voices shout. I turned around and was suprised when Infinite was there, excluding Myungsoo, of course.

"Hello, Yuna!" Woohyun oppa waved at me and winked. I smiled and waved back.

"HEY! Go back and play!" I heard Myungsoo yell. I giggled as they stuck their tongue out at him and returned to the playground. I faced Myungsoo and smiled.

"Mi, lady. Please, sit down." He bowed and led me to a seat. He pulled the alttle and I sat. 

"Now, we only have spaghetti. Hehe, sorry." He scratched the back of his neck and sat down on his own seat.

"Haha, it's okay. I love spaghetti!" I exclaimed and giggled. It's true. I love spaghetti.

"Okay, then." He shrugged. I smiled at him and asked, "So, why are we here and why do I need to be in a dress?"

"Ah, that. I...I-I...." He stuttered. After a minute, he broke the silence and sighed.

"Y-Yuna-ah, Can y-you be my g-girlfriend?" He asked and looked at me in the eyes. My eye widened at his sudden question. Why didn't I think of that? THIS was so obvious. I mean, pathway with petals, properly arranged untesils and a rose on the center of the table, and not to mention the big heart beside us. How dumb of me.

"I-I... cre---- Yes..?" I lifted my shoulders up and smiled shyly at him. He stood up and hugged me.

"Thank you, Yuna-ah. I love you." He wisphered the last part. I blushed and broke the hug, cupping his cheeks, I pecked him lightly.

"I love you too." I wisphered back.

He smiled and blushed. "Now, let's eat the spaghetti before it turns cold."

I nodded and sat down.

 

 

 

Eunji's POV (Oh... Mwuahahah.. *cough)

 

I burned in anger as I witnessed the scene before me. I'll definately break the two of you up. I glared at Yuna before walking away.

 

-----

o__O How did Eunji know? Is she stalking Myungsoo? *robotic talk here*

Well, TEASERS!!! :

 

"How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me?"

"Wait, Yuna-ah. I can explain!!"

~

"YUNA!! WATCH OUT!!"

~

"No, please, no..."

 

--

 

Woh...?

I LOVE YOU ALL!! :*

COMMENT = I'll give cookies. :D

or

SUBSCRIBE = I'll give ice cream + Woohyunnie and Myungbaby. <3

OR

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE = I'll give B2ST. (Mwuahahaha. xD)

 

                      - the-awsum-author-HAHAHA. xD

 

P.S. - I noticed Kiseop and Hyuna aren't appearing in the story anymore. :o