27

One Sided Love

Myungsoo's POV

 

 

I held Yuna's hand as we were running to the Emergency Room. I looked down at her face, scratched and pale. Tears started to form in my eyes but I shook my head. *No.. She'll live.. She'll live..* We stopped running and the paramedics opened the door to the E.R. I tried going along with Yuna's body on the stretcher, but a nurse held me back.

"Sir, please stay out here. You can't go inside." She held a hand out, palm facing me. I furrowed my eyebrows, "I must go! She's my girl!! I have to go!!"

"Sir.. please.." By, now I was struggling. A few guards held me back from entering the E.R.

"NO!! I have to go in!!" I shouted. *I have to..*

"SIR, please stay outside or we'll be forced to bring you outside." A guard said, and they started dragging me a few feet away from the door. They let go of me and started walking to where they should be working. I lifelessly dragged my body to a nearby bench. I sat there and tears started to fall from my eyes.

*No.. stop crying Myungsoo.. She'll be fine.. She'll be fine..*

-

I looked up and stared at the doors of the Emergency Room. It has been two hours but not a single doctor has come out.

"It'll be okay Myungsoo." Sunggyu-hyung patted my shoulder. I called the others a while ago and told them what had happened. They were shocked and immediately came to the hospital.

-

"Sir.." I looked up to see a middle-aged man come out of the E.R. I stood up and started walking towards him. 

"Well? She'll be alright, right? She's alive, right?!" The man sighed and looked at me with pity.

"I'm sorry, sir. She's.." He stopped and sighed once more, "..gone."

My eyes widened and I started shaking him vigurously, "That's not true!! She's alive!! STOP LYING!!" Tears fell down my cheeks as I stopped shaking him and started banging on the door of the E.R.

Sunggyu and Dongwoo-hyung held me back as the doctor tried explaining, "I'm sorry, but we did all that we can.. I'm truly sorry." He said and walked away.

*No...No..No..*

 

---

Sorry for the REALLY REALLY REEEEEEEEAAAAAAALLLLLYYY  short chapter. :>

Next chap is long-ish.. I think.. :/ (Or not .__________.)