19

One Sided Love

  *Edited

Eh? Someone unsubscribed? TT-TT Is this story bad? ;~;

~~~~~

Myungsoo's POV

 

"Hello, Hyung? Yeah. Can you help me with something? Yeah. Later? Ok. Thanks, Hyung!" I smiled as I hung up. I called Gyu Hyung and the others to ask for help. This is the day I ask Yuna to be mine.

I went to the cafeteria and grabbed a sandwich and an orange juice. I paid the cafeteria lady and  headed off to a secret place. I don't want Yuna to see me yet. I gotta suprise her.

 

Yuna's POV

 

I went out the classroom linking arms with Eunji. We talked the whole two hours and we became best of friends. It turns out, we like the same colour, hate the same vegetable, like the same Idol Group. We have so much in common! It's like she's a sister I never had. Well, it's true though. I never had a sister.

We went to the cafeteria and grabbed trays and lined up. 

"What do you wanna eat?" I asked her. She looked at the food that were lined up and pondered.

"What about you?" She asked me. I looked at her and replied, "Sandwich and orange juice."

"Hm.. I'll take those two." She smiled and I nodded, returning back the smile.

I grabbed two sandwiches and two orange juices, paying the cafeteria lady before heading to a vacant table. I looked around trying to find Myungsoo but failed.

Where the heck is he?!

I shrugged and unwrapped my sandwich. I'll call him later.

I looked at Eunji with a confused face. She was looking around like a lost puppy.

"Hey, Eunji. Are you okay?" I asked her, concerned. She stopped looking around and looked at me. She stared at me for awhile before shaking her had and smiled.

"Yeah, I'm okay! I'm just looking for someone." 

"Who?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

"A frie-- nevermind!" She smiled and continued to eat. Weird...

 

Eunji's POV

 

Where is he? Where is Kim Myungsoo?

I looked around the cafeteria. Isn't Yuna suppose to be doing something like what I am doing right now?

"Hey, Eunji. Are you okay?" She asked me. I stopped looking around and looked at her. I stared at her and burnt holes onto her face. I shook my head and smiled at her.

"Yeah, I'm okay! I'm just looking for someone." I answered.

"Who?" She asked again, this time raising her eyebrow. Tch.

"A frie--- nevermind!" I smiled and bit my tongue. I can't say 'friend' or else she'll bug me more. I smiled at her and continued to eat, whle looking around the cafeteria hoping I would find him.

Ugh. Where is he?!

 

~~~~~

Guise, is my story bad? Someone unsubscribed. TT~TT

I have decided to use 'Size 11-Arial-Color:FireBrick-Bold' cuz I think it's pretty cute. :D

Sorry for the short chapter :\

 

Comment = I'll give you WOOHYUN. ;D

or

SUBSCRIBE = I'll give you MYUNGSOO. >:)

OR

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE = I'll give you INFINITE!!~ ;)

 

                       - -the-awsum-author-HAHAHA. xD