21

One Sided Love

*Edited

This was supposed to be updated yesterday, but when I was finishing it my dad came home. :\

POLL AT THE END!! :D

~~~~~

Myungsoo's POV

 

I walked to school with Yuna, hand in hand. Haay.. this girl. I love her. As we entered the campus, all eyes were on us. Yuna and I stopped walking and looked around us.

"Hyung!" A high-pitched voice called out. Yuna and I turned around to meet a giggling Sungjong.

"YAH! Lee Sungjong! Where were you?!" Yuna asked, pissed. Sungjong's eyes widened as he saw Yuna. He gulped and answered, "Uh..Yuna. I-I.. HYUNG!!"

I shook my head at him and smirked. Yuna advanced towards him and they started chasing each other. Well, Yuna started chasing her diva bestfriend.

"Uh... Myungsoo oppa?..." I looked to my right to be greeted by a very cute looking girl. She was petite with short brown hair. I faced her and smiled.

"Yes?" I asked. She looked down and sighed.

"I'm.. Yuna's bestfriend..." She looked up and I swear I saw a seductive look in her eyes.

"Ah.. Yuna's bestfriend! Yes.. Was it Go Eunmi?" I raised an eyebrow at her, not sure about her name.

She giggled and replied, "Aniyo, oppa~ It's Go EunJI." She emphasized. I gulped at her giggle. Isn't giggles suppose to be cute and not evil?

"Ah, was it? I'm sorry." I rubbed the back of my neck and sheepishly smiled. She smiled seductively at me and grabbed my arm.

"Uh.. Eunji.. What are you doing..?" I nervously asked her. Okay, this girl is freaking me out!! HELP!!

"Oppa~ Why don't you just leave Yuna and come to me~?" She seductively said and batted her eyelashes. 

I pried her hands off my arm and looked at her with disgust and replied, "I'm sorry but, I'm faithful to my girlfriend." And walked away without looking back.

I went to Yuna who was resting below a shady tree and sat beside her.

"Yuna, is Eunji you're bestfriend?" I asked her. She looked at me and nodded.

"Yeah! She's like a sister I never had!" She beamed. I looked at her with worry.

"Is she.. nice?" I asked again with hand gestures. She looked at me and raised her eyebrow.

"Yeah.. she's nice. Why do you ask?" 

"No reason.. just don't trust her too much. I don't like her.." 

"You'll get used to her, Myungsoo-ah. Believe me, she's SUPER nice!!" Yuna giggled.

Well, I have a bad feeling about Eunji.

 

 

 

Eunji's POV

 

I smirked as I heard their conversation. Yes, I'm a stalker. So, what? Mind your own business.

And, yes. Yuna-ah, I'm super nice. 

I laughed evilly as I walked to my locker.

 

-----

A BIG THANKS TO: bliss_09. :D

honeybearx's Asia fanfic profile

Isn't it nice? I don't care if there's a 'pizap' watermark on it. I think's it cool. :D

THANK YOU AGAIN!! 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO:

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! ^^

 

                  - the-awsum-author-HAHAHA. xD

 

POLL - click - :D