24

One Sided Love

Yuna's POV

 

I walked inside the campus and headed to my locker. As I passed by, I saw some people crowding over the board. Out of curiosity, I walked to them and squeezed my way through to get a better view of what they were crowding about. After squeezing over the hard-headed people, who wouldn't move even if I say 'excuse me', I arrived at the front and dusted my uniform. I looked up and my eyes widened.

WHAT. THE. HELL.

I grabbed the picture in anger and stormed out of the crowd, heading to Myungsoo's locker. 

"KIM MYUNGSOO!"

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

"KIM MYUNGSOO!"

I turned around from my locker and looked around to see who called my name. Upon failing to look for who was calling me, I turned around and continued what I was doing.

Suddenly, a hand slammed my locker. I looked to my left to see Yuna standing there, looking angry as ever.

"Yuna! You came back! Why were you absent yesterday?" I waved and smiled but it disappeared when she shoved a piece of paper on my face.

"What the heck is this?!!" She asked, furious. The paper fell to the floor and I looked at her, eyebrows furrowed.

I picked up the piece of paper and my eyes widened when I realized what was in it. It was a picture of me and Eunji, kissing, yesterday, in detention.

But there was a difference. In this picture I was 'enjoying' it while yesterday I was trying to avoid it.

WHAT. THE. HECK.

I looked up at Yuna, who was crying. 

"Y-Yuna.."

"How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me?" She cried even harder and ran off.

"Wait, Yuna-ah! I can explain!" I shouted. I don't care if people were looking at me now. I don't care what they think or say. I just want Yuna back, I don't want to see her hurt...

 

 

Eunji's POV

 

"So, Lia.. How did you make it seem like Myungsoo 'enjoyed' our kiss on the pic?" I asked my 'friend'.

"Simple. Photoshop." She evilly smiled at me. I mouthed 'o' at her.

"Smart.."

"Dumb." She rolled her eyes.

"Hey! I heard that!" I pouted at her.

"Oh, sorry." She scoffed and rolled her eyes again. 

"I heard gossips that Myungsoo and Yuna broke up..?" I asked her, smirking.

"I'm not sure though, people said that Yuna just screamed at him telling him 'how could you do this to me' and blah blah blah.." She ate a chip and looked around.

They didn't break up yet....?

I'm sure they will.

 

-----

I'm back, and I'm gone again for another week. :/

Can't update tomorrow. I gotta go to school on a freakin SATURDAY!

Hope you guys understand! THANK YOU!! ^^

 

P.S. - Isn't Eunji's 'friend' a ? Pfft.