Talk

One Sided Love

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

I saw Yuna walk to Sungjong. Wow, she's gorgeous. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"Oppa, are you okay?" Hyuna asked. I looked at her and nodded, excusing myself. I went to Yuna and Sungjong's direction and saw Sungjong look at me and dissapeared to the noisy crowd.

Yuna faced me and I swear I saw an angel. I blinked my eyes and still saw the same beautiful being.

"Uh, are you okay?" Yuna snapped me out of my day dream about her. What that even.. nevermind.

"Oh, yeah." I looked around, kind of embarrased. Suddenly, the question that I wanted to ask her popped up in my head.

"So, why are you avoiding me?" I asked her and frowned.

She looked away looking uneasy. "You can tell me,"I continued.

"I....m...lous....o...na...nd...ou.." She mumbled. I couldn't clearly make what she was saying 'cuz she was mumbling and because of the loud music.

I got annoyed and grabbed her arm and dragged her to a guest room.

I closed the door behind me and turned to her. She looked down.

"Come on tell me." I demanded and she didn't budge. 

I got annoyed so I grabbed her shoulders and started shaking her, "Tell ME!!!" I whined.

"No.." she whispered thinking I won't heart it but unfortunately I heard it.

"Why not?" I stopped shaking her, "Why can't you tell me? I'm your best friend!"

"I-I can't..." she whispered again.

"Why NOT?" I asked, annoyed. Why can't she tell me?

I sighed, "Is it that important that you can't even tell your best friend?"

She slowly nodded. 

"Come on, Yuna-ah. Just tell me the reason why you're avoiding me." I sighed.

"I can't.." she shook her head. I lifted her chin up and let her stare into my eyes.

"Please, tell me.." I pleaded.

 

Yuna's POV

 

I can't tell him but my heart says I have to. Sungjong is right. I have to tell him my feelings sooner or later. But, I don't have the courage to do it now.

"Please, tell me.." He pleaded.

My tears started to fall one by one, remembering the past few weeks.

Myungsoo. Hyuna. Together. Girlfriend. One Sided Love.

He hugged me while I struggled. I don't know what I'm doing. I just couldn't take the fact that Myungsoo's gone. In the past three weeks, I still couldn't take the fact that he's taken.

Finally, I broke the hug and Myungsoo put on a confused expression.

"What's wrong?" He tried to touch my cheek but I shoved his hand away. What is wrong with me?

He furrowed his eyebrows, "Yuna-ah, Are YOU okay?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Then what's wrong? Tell me. Did someone hurt you?.." he asked. Yes, someone hurted me.

".. did someone break your heart?" Yes, someone broke my fragile heart.

I looked away and he sighed.

"Who's the guy?" You.

"Yuna-ah, tell me so we can solve this problem." He pleaded.

"You wanna know.. who?" I looked at him with my tear stained face. He nodded.

"You." I said and he froze. "Me...?"

"Yes, you."

"I..I hurted you?..."

I nodded my head.

"How..?"

He still didn't get it and I grew annoyed.

"Forget it." I said and walked out of the room to find Sungjong.

 

---

 

Inside the room, Myungsoo stood confused.

Me..? How..? I.. I dont get it..

He went out of the room confused. 

 

---

 

~~*

Tsk. Myungsoo still doesn't get it. ((He's too-----))

Sorry for wrong spellings and grammars!~

WEE~ 8 SUBSCRIBERS!!~ :D

Thank YOU!!~ *gives cookies that has Infinite's faces on them.*

Please, COMMENT!~ THNX!!~ Oh, AND SUBSCRIBE!!~ Kekeke.