16

One Sided Love

Myungsoo's POV

 

As we got out from the ride, I felt my whole world turning. Oh, my god. I'm never riding that ride ever again!

The whole ride, I just shut my eyes tight and held on the bars while Yuna kept screaming. 

"Hey, are you okay?" Yuna asked as she went by my side and comforted me. I nodded.

"I.. just feel like..-dizzy.." I closed my eyes and opened them, shaking my head side to side.

"Come on, let's eat. I'm hungry." She smiled at me and I smiled back. As I regained my balance, I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the food court.

-

"So, what do you wanna eat?" I asked and sat down across from her. She looked around the food court and pondered.

"Hm, I'll have..." She pondered for abit and continued, "DUKKBOKKI!!"

I chuckled at her cuteness. I nodded and stood up. 

"I'll be back." I said and she started to sing to 2pm's 'I'll be back'. I smiled at her and went my way.

-

I came back with the tray of food. As I got nearer, Yuna stood up and clasped her hands together.

I put down the tray of food and Yuna and I sat down in unison. She picked up the chopsticks and started to lean in the food when I stopped her.

"Wait, I ordered Daeji Bulgogi. I'll share this if you share yours."

She raised an eyebrow at me and replied, "Why?"

"Because I paid for it... and I want some." I smirked.

"Tch. Fine." She rolled her eyes and I fist pumped. CHYEAH!!

-

After we ate, I asked her where she wanted to go next.

"Haunted House." She said and smiled at me. My eyes widened.

"W-what?"

"I wanna go to the Haunted House next." She giggled. Oh, now the Haunted House?

"Why there? Aren't there any other options?" I asked.

"B-but.. Oppa~" She pouted and batted here eyelashes. Oh no, not the aegyo.

I tried to look away but my eyes seem to find a way to look at her. I closed my eyes and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Oppa~ Oppa~ Myungsoo Oppa~" She continued.

"Ugh, fine." I gave up and opened my eyes. She jumped up and down and hugged me. I got a shock from her sudden action which I didn't expect.

"Thank you, Myungsoo~" She let go and smiled at me. Her beatiful angelic smile.

"Yah, OPPA." I corrected her.

"WHAT?! No." She crossed her arms.

"But, you called me that just a second ago!" I whined.

"Mehrong!" She stuck her tongue out and ran to the direction of 'Magic Island', the outer part of Lotte World.

"Yah! Come back here!" I laughed at her running figure and ran after her.

 

[DukkBokki] - [Daeji Bulgogi] ( <- recipes)

 

---~~~

Short chapter :'(

SORRY!! ;~; (I need more ideas. ;~;)

Next chapter is their adventure in the Haunted house!~ ;D

 

 

 

P.S. - I thought about their couple name: YunSoo or MyungNa. Which one's better? :o