25

One Sided Love

Days Later...

 

"YUNA!!" Myungsoo called from across the hallway. Yuna looked up and her eyes widened. She closed her locker and started to run away.

"Yuna! Wait!" Myungsoo called again, running after her. Soon enough, they were chasing each other all over the school.

 

Yuna's POV

 

No, no, no...

I ran faster as I saw him close to me.

"Yuna!! Wait!! PLEASE, JUST LISTEN!!" I heard him scream from afar. I stopped and turned around, panting. His face brightened and started walking towards me. 

What do I do? Run? Stay?

Before he could take the last step, the bell rung. I sighed in relief and started walking away from him.

"Yun---"

"Young man, what are you still doing here?!" I turned around to see the principal scolding him. I smiled and continued walking to class.

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

"I-Uh..." I looked around trying to make up an excuse.

"I............. peeled some mangoes?" I said and laughed sheepishly. What the heck, Myungsoo?! Peeled some mangoes?! Really?!

She gave me a weird look before walking away. I hit my head with my fist. Uh, Myungsoo. Such a lame excuse. I shook my head and started walking to my classroom.

Hours later...

"Okay, class. Stop running and go shower." Ms. Kim said and headed to the bleachers.

I stared at her and went to the boys' locker room. As I stepped inside the locker room, an idea came in mind.

Aha!

After 15 minutes of staying inside the boys' locker room, I walked to my locker and opened it. I grabbed my cellphone and flipped it open. Clicking on Yuna's number, I started texting her.

Yuna, let's talk after school. Meet me at the nearby park. Please, please just listen to me. :c  -  Myungsoo.

After sending the message, I closed my phone and my locker, and walking back to the last period.

 

Yuna's POV

 

*Beep..

I glanced around the classroom and looked at my pocket. I fished out my cellphone from my pocket and flipped it open, reading a new text message.

"Yuna.. keep that away.." Eunji wisphered from behind me. I turned around and sheepishly smiled at her. I bet you're thinking why I'm not mad at her. Well, after seeing the picture, she apologised to me saying'I'm sorry! M-Myungsoo.. fo-forced me...' and then she cried. I can't blame her. She's just too innocent. She can't even harm a fly.

I nodded at her and turned around, reading the message.

Yuna, let's talk after school. Meet me at the nearby park. Please, please just listen to me. :c  -  Myungsoo.

I furrowed my eyebrows. There's no need to talk Myungsoo.. but.. I'll just go...

"Ms. Han. Please pay attention!" My head snapped upwards and I saw Ms. Lee glaring at me.

"U-uhh.. yes.. Ms. Lee." I sheepishly smiled at her and nodded.

 

Eunji's POV

 

So, they're meeting after school, ey? How do I know this? I looked over Yuna's shoulder while she was reading the text that Myungbaby just sent her.

I raised an eyebrow and glared at her.

Spying time.

 

----

What is happening to my writing?! TT~TT