Chapter 05

One Sided Love

*ITALIC : FLASHBACKS

 

 

Yuna's POV

 

I bid goodbye to Sungjong as he walked away. What a good friend, I smiled. 

I went inside my house to find no one. I sighed. They were always away.

Oh, did I introduce my parents to you? No? Well then, my father's name is Han Daejoong and my mother's name is Park Mira.

Did I also mention they hate each other very much? No? Well they do.

When I was little, they always fight. Not physically.

They fight over the little-st things. In the middle of the fight, they would walk out and the other party would be very angry. 

I knew. I knew Dad has his 'mistresses'. Mom also has.

Everynight, they would go out and the next morning, come home drunk or have smudged make-up on them.

Now that I've grown up I accepted the fact that they hate each other. I didn't mind, as long as they stay away from me.

You don't know how they get angry. Really.

I sighed and started climbing up the stairs. 

Ugh, stupid stairs!! Why can't they just build an escalator here?!! UGH!!!

Finally, I made it up to the top of the stairs. I turned around and glared at the stairs.

FREAKIN STAIRS!! JUST DIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! (ALONG WITH THE HYUNA !!!)

-

I lay down my bed and stared at the ceiling. I sat up and was about to go open the window when a light blue box caught my eye.

I walked across my bed and went to my study table. I looked at the blue box

I forgot that was there, I smiled.

I reached for the box and grabbed it when I had a chance.

I went to my bed and opened the box. I smiled and my heart softened. 

It was the box Myungsoo and I made when we were in the 4th grade.

In it was all of our memories. Happy memories, sad memories, and etc.

I picked up a picture of a young girl and a young boy holding hands and smiling widely to the camera. I smiled.

It was the first time Myungsoo and I became friends. I looked closely at the picture and saw a wound on the young girl.

 

*

A young girl chased her friends as they played tag. As she was about to turn, she fell down and scraped her knee. She started sobbing and cried.

Just then a young boy came infront of her.

"Are you okay?" The soft voice asked. Yuna looked up with tears streaming down her cheeks.

The boy bent down to her height and looked at her wound. He winced and hugged her.

Yuna was shocked. 

"It's okay don't cry." He comforted her. He broke the hug and wiped the tears with his little thumbs.

"You know, pretty girls don't cry.." He patted her hair. She giggled and he smiled.

"I'm Kim Myungsoo. What's your name?" The boy asked and smiled.

"Han Y-Yuna..." Yuna said and rubbed her left eye.

"Let's be friends?" Myungsoo asked while Yuna just nodded.

There a new friendship began...

*

 

I smiled. If I didn't scrape my knee I wouldn't have met Myungsoo and be his best friend.

 

 

No One's POV

 

Yuna had fell asleep while reminiscing her past memories with Myungsoo. Unkowingly, a smile crept up her pretty face.

 

 

 

 

-----~~~

 

 

I'm Back!!~ *sings 'She's Back'*

What do you think of the chapter up there?

AND, finally ideas came flooding in my mind. :D

Oh, and did I tell you that this will be a short story? No? Well, THIS IS GONNA BE A SHORT STORY. :D

//Sorry, I have a memory like a goldfish. :D//

Please, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!!~