28

One Sided Love

1 year later...

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

I stopped the car and turned the engine off. Grabbing the neatly arranged flower on the passenger's seat, I got off the car and closed the door slowly. Walking to her grave, I replayed the last happy moments we had before a certain someone pushed her onto the road. *Tch, Eunji got what she deserved.*

I stopped infront of Yuna's grave and kneeled down, fishing my handkerchief and wiping it on the dirty grave. After cleaning her grave, I put the flowers beside the tombstone.

*Yuna..Why did you have to leave me..*  Tears started to well up in my eyes but shook it off. *I hope you have a happy life up there..* I looked upwards and stared at the skies, smiling. I looked back down and frowned.

"Yuna.. I haven't found someone else. You're the one I love and that's it. I.. don't wanna love someone else besides you." I whispered. Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate from my pocket.

"Well, I have to go..I'm sorry that I can't stay any longer." I smiled and stood up, "See ya, Yuna. I love you."

I turned around and picked up my phone, "Yoboseyo?"

"Myungsoo! Where are you?" A high-pitched voice called out, "Help! Sungjong and the Hyungs are trying to kill me!!"

I rolled my eyes, "What did you do now Sungyeol?"

"Well,--" "YAH! Lee Sungyeol! You're DEAD!!" "SUNGYEOL-HYUNG!! WAEYO??!!!"

"I--Uh, gotta go! They're gaining up on me! See ya!" I looked at my phone and rolled my eyes once again. *Yeah, see ya. If you're still alive.*

I opened the door to my car and went inside. I put the keys on the igniton, and the engine started roaring to life. (A/N: -___-"") 

I took one last glance at Yuna's grave before driving away.

-

"Aish, Sungyeol-hyung what did you do?" I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Well, it isn't that big--"

"He put fish on my pillow!"

"He put mud on my underwear!!"

"He dipped my cellphone in vinegar!!"

"My CD collection is GONE!!"

"I ate banana with vinegar, which He gave to me!!"

I glared at Sungyeol, "Why did you do these ridiculous things?!"

"Well, I thought it was funny...? Hehe..?"

"Ugh, you're so dead." I face-palmed myself as Sungjong and the Hyungs started moving towards Sungyeol-hyung. *Aish, Hyung.*

-

I walked inside the Cafe and sat at some random table. I looked outside the window to see children playing on the playground. I smiled, *Such cute kids.*

"Sir, may I take your order?" A lady-like voice asked. I took a last glance of the kids before looking up to the voice. My eyes widened as I saw who it was.

*It can't be possible..*

"YUNA?!"

 

---

END.

 

THANK YOU FOR READING 'ONE-SIDED LOVE'.

I APPRECIATE ALL THE READERS/SILENT READERS, COMMENTORS, SUBSCRIBERS!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME ON THIS FIC!! 

 

I LOVE YOU ALL!! ;~; /le sheding tears of joy/ 

 

 

 

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3