Confessing

One Sided Love

Yuna's POV

 

I waited for him to get out of class. I thought about it for awhile and had made my decision. I'm going to confess, right this day and right now.

I looked around to find the handsome face that I loved. The face that I loved since the 4th grade.

I waved my hands frantically signaling him where I was.

He ran up to me and smiled widely. Hm? Good mood?

"Hi, dongsaeng-ah~" he sang. Everytime he calls me that my heart just breaks a little..

"Hi, Oppa!~" I cheerfully said and continued, "Oppa... I have something to tell you.."

"What is it dongsaeng-ah?" Sigh, that word again..

"Oppa.. I-I..L---" I was about to confess when a high pitched voice cut me off.

"OPPAAAA!!!~" Hyuna giggled and ran up to him, bear-hugging him in the process.

What the...?

"Ah~ Princess~" Princess?

He hugged her and spinned her around. He let her down and kissed her cheek. He turned around to me and smiled the widest smile.

"Yuna-ah, meet my lovely girlfriend!" he smiled and looked at Hyuna lovingly.

Girlfriend?!!

He always told me how he sort of liked Hyuna but I thought it was all a joke.. But now...

"Girlfriend?" I asked, heart brokened.

"Yeah. I forgot to tell you that I asked Hyuna to be mine yesterday and she said, YES!! Isn't that great?!" He frantically screamed while Hyuna giggled.

GREAT??!! IT'S HORRIBLE!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Really? Well, congrats then! I'm very proud of you two being together!" I faked a wide smile as the tears threatened to fall.

"Well, we gotta go! We've got a date to go to. Bye, Yuna-ah!~" He waved and dragged his girlfriend away with him.

As soon as they turned around, tears uncontrollably fell down my cheeks.

I heard a sigh beside me and I turned around.

"I guess you heard?.." Sungjong said, looking at me with sad eyes.

I nodded and he immediately hugged me.

Sungjong-ah, thank you for being a wonderful friend.

"It's okay, Yuna-ah. You'll find someone better." he sighed and comforted me.

"How can I? He's the only guy that I fell deeply in love with." I cried some more.

Now students were now staring at us weirdly. They knew I liked Myungsoo but they never bothered to tell him.

Sungjong sighed, "It's gonna be okay."

How?

 

 

~~

 

So, what'cha think of the first chapter?

I know it's short and I'm sorry for that. Hihi..?

Also, I'm sorry for wrong spellings and grammars. 

Please, PLEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE COMMENT!!! >3<

If you do I will drag Myungsoo away from Hyuna and let him hug you!!~ Kekeke~