Demigods II

Cotton Candy

She thought she was drowning. This is the end of her. She’ll die like this because she doesn’t know how to swim. Sorry mother Athena, sorry Dad, you’re little daughter will die because she’s going to drown all because she’s trying not to get killed by the empusai. She scoffed at the irony of that.


 

“Wan, open your eyes.” came the soft voice of Seulgi, hands intertwining with hers. She obliged and was met with those brown orbs and it relaxed hers. “Are you okay?”

 

“Yeah.” She answered, quickly noticing the air bubble on her head. She looked around and the others has air bubbles themselves except for the bear who could already breathe underwater. She noticed Beyonce clinging to Seulgi’s arm and her eyebrows met in the middle. She’s really disliking this girl even more. A tug on her hands and a “Follow me” from Seulgi had her being pulled to a certain direction.

 

“How do you know this is the right way?” Beyonce asked and it irked Wendy to the fullest.

 

“I know how to navigate through water~ It’s one of my powers.” she explained and the girl looked amaze at that. Wendy pouted, trying her best to keep up with the pace of flapping her legs to move forward. Did she mention she can’t swim bc she really can’t. Seulgi looked back at her and frowned before moving to get Beyonce off her other arm and pulling Wendy into her body, the bear's arms encasing her waist while her arms naturally goes around the taller one’s neck.

 

“Sorry. I was dragging everyone down, right?” she whispered as Joy shot her a smirk and a thumbs up. WTF?

 

“No, don’t worry about it Wan~ I’m sorry I had to come up with this plan, you’re uncomfortable underwater, right?” Seulgi whispered back, air bubbles coming out from .

 

“As long as I’m beside you, it’s okay.” she whispered back. She’s not sure if she’s imagining it or it’s just the blue of the water messing with her, but she swore she saw and felt the bear’s temperature to heat up but was gone a minute later.


 


 

 

They emerged a few kilometers away from the beach, just outside the five star hotel in the two cities from whence they came. Joy had quickly fired up her hands, having been blessed with Hephaestus’ pyrokinesis talent and quickly dried herself up while Seulgi having been blessed by not getting wet unless she wants to looks like she wasn’t even touched by the water.

 

“We need to get some change of clothes and towels!” Irene whined, looking at her drenched self which, hello?! She still looks gorgeous whereas Wendy thinks she looks like she’s an ugly wet sock.

 

“Let’s go in and look for a souvenir shop.” Beyonce suggested and the four other girls looked at each other before agreeing to the idea. Walking inside the hotel like they’re one of the guests.


 


 

 

“Excuse me, miss!” a young man wearing the hotel insignia had ran towards them, “you can’t walk around the hotel drenched.” the five girls looked at each other before Irene stepped forward, flipping her hair back and pouting and it seems like another spotlight was shining on her face.

 

“I’m soooo sorry, sir. We left our bathrobes in our rooms in thought that there will be available ones outside. It was too late when we realized that your five star hotel doesn’t offer them.” Irene crossed her arms and looked between sad and disappointed. It’s always fun to watch Irene use charm speak on people; Wendy can clearly see how the employees eyes widened in horror as he looked appaled at himself.

 

“A-are you disappointed, miss?” Irene sighed---exaggeratedly-- before motioning with her hands.

 

“Well, the other hotels I’ve been in always have free towels available by their pool and beaches and that’s just the four star ones. This is the first five star hotel I’ve been without any towels at hand!” The guy looked like he was about to slap himself for ever ever disappointing the beautiful creature in front of her.

 

“I--I will make sure to chastise all our employees for not having towels ready at hand for you, my maiden.” the guy kneeled down and ohno. Wendy nudged the eldest, taking her attention off of the guy.

 

“Too powerful! We should leave and find that souvenir shop quick!” Irene nodded and looked back at the kneeling employee.

 

“Would you mind telling us the quickest way to the souvenir shop?”

 

“That way, my princess.”

 

“Thanks.” Wendy hastily mumbled, pulling Seulgi and the others with them, she barely saw Joy giving the guy a little kick in the shin before they turned the corner and straight into the souvenir shop where they had rapidly gotten some shirts, pants, and sandals--not a good footwear when running but it’ll do-- and towels for them. Irene had quickly placed some cash--albeit a bit soggy-- onto the cashier, smiled looking like a goddess and they were off to the front desk. The sun was setting down and they decided to stay for the evening because it’s never a good idea to travel at night for demigods like themselves.

 

“Hello, I’d like to accommodate one suite for tonight. Yes, three bedrooms are okay. Yes, that’s fine. Yes, open for room service. No, just for one night. Yes, okay. Irene Bae.” the eldest answered the questions from the receptionist before she handed her platinum card and being given the key to their suite.

 


 

 

They were sitting around in a circle on one of the queen sized bed in the room, trays of food from whence they ordered earlier piled up on the table by the bathroom, discussing about the fastest way they could get to camp safely, the last thing they wanted is to die along the way.

 

“We could call for the gray sisters? It would be easier to travel nonstop...” Joy piped up.

 

“We don’t have any drachmas with us” Wendy pouted, moving a bit closer to Seulgi.

 

“Oh, but we do!” Irene grinned and once again, that magical spotlight appeared and lighted up her whole being. Beyonce gasped.

 

“How come you’re always pretty?” the girl asked and Irene looked taken aback by the random question, cheeks turning a bit pink. Joy scoffed.

 

“Her mom’s Aphrodite. Go figure.” was the tallest girl’s reply before rolling her eyes and pulling something out from her waist--a ribbon(?) “I made this back at camp alongside Sungjae~” a scoff from Irene.

 

“Isn’t he one of the Hermes kids?” Seulgi asked, smirking as she continued, “The one who’s been trying to ask you out ever since you beat him in capture the flag?” a scoff, a ‘hmph’, and a roll from the beautiful eyes of their resident Aphrodite was seen and heard. Wendy looked at Irene curiously.

 

“Yeah. He’s good at alchemy--”

 

“And trickery” grumbled Irene and Joy rolled her eyes. Wendy honestly thinks her two friends are being weird…..more weirder than their usual weird and it’s making her feel weird. She glances at Seulgi who was explaining what drachmas are to that P. Ringles girl with said girl grinning like Seulgi’s face is the sunshine to her life. She scrunched her eyebrows. Seulgi’s her sunshine and not this girl’s. Seulgi’s hers period.

 

Wait.

 

What.

 

“Okay, so as you can see, if you tug it here...” Joy tugged the middle of the ribbon and the thing suddenly leaped in mid-air before landing back down as a purse. The tallest grinned, grabbing the purse and placing it upside down, making the contents fall on the sheets of the bed. Nuts, bolts, short metal wires, and drachmas were strewn in front of them. “It can hold a lot of things!”

 

“Do we have enough to pay for the gray sisters?” Seulgi asked, finally taking her attention away from Beyonce and being pulled nearer by Wendy.

 

“I think so… Irene’s drachmas are here so that should be plenty enough.”

 

“Why do you have Irene’s drachmas?” Beyonce looked at the youngest one curiously. Good question.

 

“Ah well, as you can see, drachmas are the size of a big girl scout cookie...so for Irene to be carrying something this big in huge quantities… well...” Joy was blushing now, looking down and hands fidgeting, “IT JUST WOULDN’T BE GOOD FOR HER BACK BECAUSE SHE’S A GRANNY AND NOTHING ELSE THAT’S SOME SORT OF MY FEELINGS FOR HER!!!” came the outburst that shocked everyone. Wendy didn’t quite comprehend what Joy said, having her eardrums almost flying off of her ear but she did catch the word ‘feelings’ but maybe she was wrong.

 

“Well, uhm, okay, you didn’t have to shout...” Beyonce mumbled, yawning a bit.

 

“I guess it’s time to sleep~ We’ll leave early tomorrow then.” Seulgi announced, patting Beyonce’s thigh to get her attention. “You can have that bed.” she pointed at the farthest one, “The four of us will share~”

 

“A-are you sure? I don’t mind you sharing with me~” Beyonce smiled impishly and Wendy glared at her.

 

“No. Seulgi’s mine.” She piped up, shocking herself because where did that come from?

 

“Joy can sleep beside me~” Irene announced, looking at Wendy with a twinkle in her eye. Why is her eyes twinkling? Is that also a gift from Aphrodite? Did Irene’s eyes just went to Seulgi then back at her? Why is she winking?!! WHY IS SHE SMILING LIKE SHE KNOWS SOMETHING?? WTF, Irene????!!


 

“Alright, that’s settled, let’s go rest.” the bear grinned, pulling Wendy up and guiding her on the bed on the other side of the room.


 

“I’ll close the lights~” Beyonce offered, earning her a thumbs up from the rest.

 



 

Wendy woke up due to an obsessant tugging on her shirt. She groaned, rolling to her side, and drifting off to sleep again….or so she thought because that tugging is still continuing. UGH. She opened one eye to peek and a goddess was all she sees.

 

“Am I dead?” she mumbled and the goddess giggled.

 

“Wan~ time to wake up~ We have to leave soon~”

 

“Wan?” another giggle.

 

“Yes, you. You’re Wan~ My Wendy~~ c’mon, time to wake up~”

 

“Your Wendy??” she asked and another giggle and a nod. Wendy’s mind is still fogged up by sleep and she’s quite slow to take in her surroundings--probably because she’s too comfortable.

 

“Seulgi, can you help me with the shower? It doesn’t seem to work.” Came an annoying voice from the bathroom and Wendy can feel the warmness of the goddess leaving her.

 

“I’ll be right there, Beyonce~” Beyonce?

 

 

“BEYONCE!” She screamed, shocking Seulgi who stopped mid-way.

 

“WHAT? WHAT IS IT?” Came Beyonce’s voice, panic strewn all over her face, towel the only thing covering her body. Irene swats her palm towards Joy’s eyes with a loud smack. Wendy pulled the gawking Seulgi back towards her, placing both her hands on either side of Seulgi’s cheeks, keeping it in place.

 

“Nothing! Sorry, I didn’t-- I just thought that Joy is more helpful since she’s good with machines.” Wendy explained as Irene glared at her.

 

“But Seulgi’s the one who controls water!” the older one defended.

 

“Why don’t Seulgi and I look through it?” Joy offered, Irene’s hand still over her face. Irene glared some more along with Wendy.

 

“Joy’s right. We can go check it out.”

 

“But!!” came the voices of the two girls holding them down.

 

“It’ll be just a jiffy.” Seulgi smiled, getting out of Wendy’s hands. “Beyonce, stay here for a bit, yeah, while we fix the shower.” and off the two tallest girls went to the bathroom. It only took them roughly a minute before they emerged out, telling Beyonce that she can use it now.

 

“You’re next in the shower, Wendy~” the bear smiled, handing Wendy a fresh towel and some change of clothes they bought earlier this morning at the souvenir shop and she can’t help but notice how her heart went all tumbling inside her.

 



 

They were all ready after fifteen minutes. Exiting their room and checking out. Wendy’s heart feels like it’s in cloud nine. Seulgi had bumped shoulders with her, pointing at their clothes and whispering ‘We’re wearing the same shirts like a couple~’ before smiling at her and linking arms.

 

They just got out of the hotel and was walking towards the next city just a few kilometers from where they were to get to the gray sisters vicinity, passing by shops and stalls and a big advert that made Irene cringe.

 

“I really don’t like him.”

 

“Who?” Joy asked.

 

“Kanye.” and everyone laughed.

 

“Then don’t look at him!”

 

“It’s not like I can avoid seeing his face...Look just how big that billboard is!” and some laughs once again.

 

“Irene’s cute!” Beyonce exclaimed.

 

“Of course she is!” Joy scoffed whilst Irene blushed a bit. They were having fun teasing Irene when Beyonce suddenly halted mid-walk turning to the side and running towards the warehouse building on the other side of the street. The four others shouted at her and ran to try and stop her but it was too late.

 



 

That brings us back to where they are now. Tied up, life literally hanging and waiting to be cooked. Turns out, Ms. Beyonce P. Ringles ran because someone was calling her name that sounded like one of her friends only for the voice to turn out to be--surprise, surprise--giants.

 

“Holy crap!” came Joy’s voice as she looked at Irene and everyone stared at her.

 

“What is it?” Seulgi asked.

 

“Irene just realized something!”

 

“What is it Irene?”

 

“The prophecy we heard last summer...It was for us...” Irene mumbled, scrunching her face in pain as she tried to pull herself up as to not let her wrist hurt some more from the rope. Wendy pursed her lips, mind going back to the time that summer.

 

“Where the blue meets the earth the four will find…… Blue meets the earth….Water and sand...The beach.” Wendy deduced before continuing, “Skin of chocolate with a tone so bright.” she glanced at Beyonce at the latter gulped, “You.” she rolled her eyes at that, “If they turn west...beware of a friend’s voice… UGH WE THAT KANYE WEST BILLBOARD!!!!”

 

“Told you, I don’t like him!” Irene grumbled and Joy’s lips turned upward as she looked at the oldest.

 

“So… the beware of a friend’s voice is actually the giants tricking us.” Seulgi mumbled and Wendy scoffed.

 

“Tricking her.

 

“Wendy, be nice, it wasn’t her fault, okay!”

 

“It was and you know it, stop defending her!”

 

“Don’t shout, Wendy, you’re scaring everyone!” Joy chastised and Wendy glared at her friend.

 

“I’m just stating the truth!”

 

“Don’t shout at Joy!” Seulgi exclaimed.

 

“I’m NOT shouting at her!”

 

“Stop shouting at Seulgi!” Irene uttered.

 

“I AM NOT SHOUTING!”

 

“ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! Everyone calm the gods down!” Seulgi yelled and that made each of them shut their mouths. “It will do us no good to blame each other. How about we think about how we’re going to get out of this mess.” Wendy closed her eyes and took a deep breath, her mind going an insane amount per minute before opening them and turning to the youngest.

 

“Joy! I need you to burn your ropes and jump into the boiling water.”

 

“ARE YOU CRAZY?!” exclaimed the youngest, eyes going wide like saucers.

 

“Heat and fire won’t harm you, remember?!” and it took a full second before Joy realized that it’s true before nodding her head, then Wendy turned to Seulgi, “can you control the water from here?”

 

“...I think I can...wait..” the bear concentrated and the water moved up and Seulgi grinned.

 

“Alright, once Joy’s in the pot, create a hurricane with the water and lift Joy up to help you with your ropes and get down, then Joy will continue untying us and you’ll try to catch us, got it?”

 

“Alright~” Joy was quick to move, setting her rope on fire and falling down with a splash adn emerging seconds later with cabbages in her head and grinning up to give an okay sign. Seulgi then quickly made a hurricane that lifted Joy up to her. The latter burned the rope and she was kept afloat by the hurricane she made. She went down hurriedly and motioned the water to move towards Wendy, then Irene, and lastly Beyonce, all of which the bear had captured in her arms with a huff. They quickly made their way out and ran the remaining kilometers to the next city.

 

Once they reached the sign “Welcome to Soshi City”, Joy had quickly shoved a drachma into Seulgi’s hands and the bear  had quickly held up her hand and yelled, “Stêthi 'Ô hárma diabolês” before throwing the drachma on the road. A second later, black smoked swirled in front of them and a quaint taxi stopped. Irene had pushed Beyonce in first before climbing in, followed by Joy, Wendy, and Seulgi.

 

A bright scream from Beyonce almost had Irene deaf and dead of an impending heart attack.

 

“WHAT IS IT?!” The beauty had yelled irritatedly, wringing her ears to see if they’re still attached.

 

“WHAT ARE THEY?!” Beyonce pointed to the front where three ugly ladies were seated. Two of them have holes for eyes and one  only has one eye. The middle sister grinned.

 

“Fresh meat.” she said.

 

“Where to, girlies?” The one driving asked.

 

“Camp half-blood please.”

 

“Okay! Seatbelts on!” Big black chains s around their waist and a shrill laugh from the sisters was their only cue to brace themselves.

 

The deathly taxi ride was quiet and awkward for the girls and Wendy thinks that even the gray sisters can tell because they stopped bickering and trying to scoop up that one eye from their driving sister and instead were nudging each other quietly.


 


 

They arrived at the outskirts of camp a few hours later, avoiding the traffic and almost falling off a cliff. They handed the gray sisters enough drachmas and the sisters had mumbled something about that being the most quiet they ever had in the billion years they’ve been driving. The four shrugged and went on their hike towards camp.

 

“We better move fast. Monsters usually linger outside of camp in hopes of getting unaware demigods.” Seulgi whispered, leading the way. Wendy and the others followed suit and the former had to think about the other part of the prophecy.

 

If they turn west beware of a friend’s voice

The daughter of Athena lies a choice..

 

What choice does she have to make?

 

Two pairs of hearts are at stake...If the third pair continues to ache.

 

Is someone going to get their heart taken away? But that’s just-- No one’s going to die right? Wendy looked at her friends. Joy and Irene were barely talking, Seulgi is focused on the path in front of them with mouth turned down, Beyonce just looks scared. Their eyes met and the latter looked shocked before looking apologetic and casting her eyes downward. They reached the camp unscathed and counselor Taeyeon had welcomed them.

 

“Why are you back so early in the year?” She asked.

 

“We think we found another demigod and it’s our duty to bring her here.” Joy answered.

 

“The prophecy we heard last summer is for us...” Irene added.

 

“But we haven’t completed it yet...” Seulgi mumbled.

 

“Hmmm, okay. If that’s the case then I’ll leave you be for the mean time.” Taeyeon smiled at them gently before turning around and going in her cabin, leaving the five of them to be awkward once again.

 

“I’m going back to my cabin. Joy can you bring Beyonce to the Hermes cabin?” Seulgi asked and Joy nodded, motioning at Beyonce to follow her. Irene was behind them, walking like a dejected bunny. Wendy barely saw Seulgi walk away and when she did she had quickly made up her mind.

 

“Seulgi, wait!” but the bear didn’t stop and the smaller one had to double her steps to be at pace with her bestfriend--crush--love(?). The bear was quick to go inside her cabin and Wendy’s not one to give up so she barged in. “Seul, listen--” she bit her lip as the older one glared at her.

 

“I-I’m sorry about earlier. I just...it’s just--”

 

“What, Wendy? I haven’t seen you get mad like that.. And blaming other people? That’s not the Wendy I lo-” Wendy looked up, eyes round in question.

 

“You what?”

 

“N-nothing.” there was a moment of silence between them as Seulgi looked at everything but Wendy.

 

“Look, Seul, I’m sorry okay. I just got carried away by mhh ings” she lowered her tone down to a whisper at the last part.

 

“Excuse me, what?”

 

“By my...nhghings” again the words were incomprehensible and Seulgi had crossed her arms in irritation and huffed out air.

 

“I do not understand, why do you keep saying it like that? Is this all a joke to you because it’s not to--”

 

“IT’S BECAUSE OF MY FEELINGS FOR YOU OKAY! I got jealous of that Beyonce P. Ringles! She keeps on touching you and talking to you and calling you and just plain smiling at you and while we were hanging to our deaths you had the audacity to blush! BLUSH, Seulgi! At whatever she said and it irritated me to no end because why would you blush? You weren’t suppose to blush for her! You were suppose to blush for me! Not Beyonce! Me, Wendy! Your Wendy! And who by the way names their daughter Beyonce P. Ringles? It’s weird!” she was panting at her outburst, cheeks tinted red and eyebrows scrunched in frustration.

 

Seulgi blinked. Mind processing--slowly-- what the younger one had just blurted out. It took quite a while for her but once realization finally hit, her small monolid eyes had widened and heat was spreading throughout her face and ears.

 

“You--you like me too?” she stuttered out and it was Wendy’s turn to look like a tomato.

 

“Y-yeah...” she mumbled before she comprehended something. Her head whipped up to look at Seulgi’s, “What do you mean by ‘too?’ Y-you like me?”

 

“Isn’t it obvious enough? And you say I’m the slow one.” Seulgi mumbled, pouting at the last words.

 

“I...I” Seulgi smiled at the smaller one’s loss for words and she had stepped forward, grabbed Wendy’s hand, and pulled her in an embrace. Bodies crashing with each other as she tightened her hold on the younger.

 

“Be mine..like foreals mine?” Wendy stiffened in the hug as she started calculating all the possibilities and choices in her head and Seulgi laughed, “It’s just a yes or no question, Wan. Stop making calculations.”

 

“How’d you--”

 

“It shows on your face” and more laughter.

 

“Hmmmm, yes.”

 

“Yes what?”

 

“Yes I’ll be yours foreals.”

 

“REALLY?” Wendy pushed herself a bit to look at the taller one’s face but not really breaking contact.

 

“Why do you sound so surprised?”

 

“I didn’t think you would agree so quickly.”

 

“You want me to say no?”

 

“NO! Of course not! That would be idiotic.” a knock on the cabin’s door got their attention and in came Joy, Irene, and Beyonce.

 

“I see you two have made up.” Joy grinned.

 

“Counselor Taeyeon wants to see us...Well, Beyonce..” Irene announced. Seulgi and Wendy looked at each other before shrugging and walking out of the cabin hand-in-hand.

 


 

 

“THERE SHE ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!” Came a shriek after they entered the counselor’s place. There was a blur that passed them and they had to blink to see that Beyonce was being engulfed by their oracle, Jessica, in happiness.

 

“W-w-what?” Beyonce looked helpless and afraid.

 

“APOLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” shouted Jessica and minutes later, they heard a chariot landing and the door to the cabin bursts open, revealing a tall man, hair spiked up, and shades covering his eyes.

 

“Pretty Jessica
My Oracle of Delphi

I am so awesome”

 

“Was that supposed to be a haiku?” Yuri asked.

 

“Yes it is! Now,” he paused, looking at Beyonce who was still in Jessica’s hug, “Ah~ Here is the new oracle!”

 

“W-w-who?” Beyonce stammered.

 

“You~” Apollo singsonged.

 

“Me?”

 

“You~”

 

“Her?”

 

“Aish! Let’s get this over with.” Apollo huffed, standing in front of Jessica and Beyonce. “Do you want to be an oracle and be part of this chaos? You actually have no choice because you’re the chosen one. But basically the gist is, you’re going to be under my protection, I’m the only man in your life and no boys!” Apollo exclaimed.

 

“May I a-ask...why is..” Beyonce looked at the girl hugging her.

 

“My name’s Jessica.”

 

“...Jessica...uhm… did she do something to not be an oracle anymore?”

 

“She fell in love.” Apollo grinned.

 

“YOU’RE IN LOVE?” Yuri questioned, looking somewhat hurt.

 

“Shut up, Kwon!” Jessica fired back.

 

“Jessica has been serving me since she was a child and I owe her just as much..besides, I’m the cool god.”

 

“You carry the sun.” Joy deadpanned.

 

“I’m also the hot god.”

 

“There we go~” Irene smiled.

 

“Jessica and I had been talking the past weeks and I finally gave in to her pleading and shrieking so here you are.”

 

“Oh.”

 

“Yeah, so do you want to be the oracle?” Apollo asked and Jessica looked at Beyonce with pleading eyes before the younger one sighed.

 

“I won’t be needing men or women anyway so, fire away.”

 

“Great!! Now okay you have to recite this..” Apollo handed her a scroll and she started reading.

 

I accept this role. I pledge myself to Apollo, God of Oracles. I open my eyes to the future and embrace the past. I accept the spirit of Delphi, Voice of the Gods, Speaker of Riddles, Seer of Fate.” Jessica’s body stiffened as a fog came out of and went inside Beyonce’s, turning her eyes white for a second before going back to her usual brown color.

 

“I’m still real awesome
Impossible to crush

Apollo is out” A last horrible haiku from the God and he’s out the door and into his chariot.

 

“That was the worst haiku ever.” Beyonce murmured before Taeyeon had pulled her for a crash course on Oracle 101. Jessica leaped into Yuri’s arms

 

“FINALLY!!!! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU” She screamed, taking Yuri off guard and blushing. “C’mon let’s go on a date!” and the two oldest were out the door.

 

“Uhmm… We have something to tell you guys..” Joy whispered, fingers fidgeting. Irene smiled and held the younger one’s hand and that seemed to relax Joy.

 

“We’re dating.” The eldest grinned. “Been dating since early summer.” Wendy looked like a fish out of water.

 

“Oh, so that explains the weirdness between the two of you.” Seulgi laughed, pulling the still stunned Wendy near her, “Since you told us that, I guess I can finally tell you that Wendy said yes to me~~~”

 

“You already confessed?!!” Joy exclaimed happily.

 

“Congrats!!! Finally!!!” Irene repeatedly patted Seulgi’s shoulder in excitement.

 

“Double dates are a must!” Joy exclaimed, wrapping her arm around Irene’s shoulder while Seulgi nodded in agreement and happiness.

 

Wendy looked at her friends, joyfully planning out where they should go and teasing each other about stupid things and she smiled. They’re all a bunch of weirdos but at least they’re weirdos and in love together.

 



A/N: okay, sorrry, I said I was uploading this yesterday but as you can see it's a really long one sooo yeah.

Fact time~

Drachmas are golden or silver coins used by gods to pay for stuff. The golds and silvers that makes up a drachma are only harvested in Mt. Olympus.

The Gray Sisters--Anger, Tempest, and Wasp respectively-- are three old ladies who share one eye. They operate a "taxi firm".

Idk what else to put here. Just ask and I'll try to answer, okie dokie?

Bunneh out~