Control

Cotton Candy

It was really weird to say the least. Wendy had come home one day, tired from shooting her SM Station Spring Love MV, to a scene of Seulgi leaning on the kitchen counter, wearing only a crop top and shorts that leaves little to the imagination. She admits of almost having a heart attack at the sight of her innocent bear frolicking about their dorm wearing--can she even categorize that as clothes anymore?--that. Her eyes travelled from the girl’s legs, to her thighs, to that cute little , abs, chest, and finally rested on the ears poking out of the bear’s hair. She gawked for a long while before realizing what she was doing and tearing her eyes away, chastising herself for thinking wrongly about her friend--crush-- and mentally smacking her face.

 

“Oh, Wan, you’re home~” She looked at everywhere but Seulgi.

 

“Y-yeah, I-I’ll just g-go in my room.” She took a step forward and before she knew it, Seulgi was already in front of her, grinning that bear like grin.

 

“Why the rush? Irene unnie’s out, so we could eat the cookies I’ve been saving up without anyone barging in on us~” she gave the smaller one a wink before pulling her to show the cookies.

 

“O-oh… okay...”

 

“You don’t sound happy?” and Wendy’s eyes widened before shaking her head.

 

“NO! NO! I am! let’s go eat it!” and just like that, her internal battle to not jump the girl and molest her continued on for the day until Irene unnie--God bless her soul-- came barging in and looking at Seulgi with a questioning eyebrow and the bear had quickly stood up, half-eaten cookie on , and scrambled to the room.



 

It wasn’t even 24 hours yet when Wendy had got the shock out of her life. She just woke up, eyes still half-closed when she saw Seulgi on the bed, hair still wet from the shower she just took, wrapped only in a towel, and playing with her phone, posing like Rose from the titanic. For a moment there she thought she was still dreaming, like really having such a good dream to the point that she imagined  Seulgi saying “Paint me like one of your french girls” and she sighed until she realized that this Seulgi in front of her was smiling and moving her lips saying something else instead…

 

“Goodmorning, Wan~” the bear greeted, sending her more sweet smiles and that’s when she realized that she wasn’t dreaming. Her eyes widened as she bolted upright, heart hammering in her chest and brain going haywire.

 

“Seul!”

 

“Yes, that’s me~”

 

“What are you doing here?!”

 

“..........this is my bed...and also my room…….we room together, remember?” the bear looked at her curiously and she acually slapped her face with her hands as she groaned.

 

“R-r-right. Let me just--” she stood up, motioning towards the bathroom and quickly starting to walk but before she knew it, Seulgi was already in front of her, towel sliding down a bit, revealing more of her collarbones and is that actually some sort of cleavage? She internally groaned as she chanted inside her head ‘Look at her face. Her face is up there. Don’t look down--Damnit Son Seungwan! Look up! Look at her F A C E. her F A C E’

 

“I was just wondering if you want something for breakfast? I can make us something~” the taller one held her hand and she feels like she’s burning as she hissed.

 

“Uhmm, okay, yeah, okay, do whatever, I need to go..” and she quickly walked away, blushing the life out of her as she entered the bathroom and just jumped into the coldest shower she’d ever had.


 

She thanks the heavens above that when she went into the kitchen, Seulgi’s fully dressed and this time, her clothes actually cover everything. Praise the Lord, Hallelujah!

 

“Here’s your pancakes~” the bear said, placing a plate in front of her and grinning happily.

 

“T-thanks~” she mumbled, hearing a creak behind her and a gust of wind passed by her as their maknae rushed and gave Seulgi a hug.

 

“Unnie!!!! Pancakes for me too?” and Seulgi laughed, patting the kid’s head as she nodded, preparing another batch. Yeri squealed again hugging the bear tighter and Wendy’s eye twitched as their youngest buried her face on the older one’s chest.

 

“Omo, unnie...” the maknae suddenly exclaimed, looking up at the bear with wide eyes…”you...”

 

“What?” Seulgi asked, cocking her head to the side…

 

“WHY ARE YOU NOT WEARING A BRA???” and Wendy choked on her pancake. She choked so bad that she woke up a very worried Joy and Irene who came out of the room and was looking at her blue face with alarm until Joy smacked her back and the piece of pancake stuck to flew away and Seulgi was beside her, handing her some water and apologizing over and over again, looking at her with eyes filled with worry and she almost choked again because she got overwhelmed.


 

It’s really taking every bit of her energy to control her emotions and hormones and not just attack the poor innocent bear in front of her, who was doing sit-ups, wearing just a sports bra and running shorts and when she mean shorts she means short that if Seulgi moved a bit more to a certain angle, the hamster would have a great view of something underneath those orange clothing. She’s getting irritated, really, because she’s been a good girl all her life, she went to church, lived a lowkey life in Canada--house, school, choir practice, house again-- she never talked back to her parents, she’s a straight-A student, everyone’s proud of her achievements, even God is proud of her achievements yet why is he torturing her like this now? She can barely control herself and very much itching to touch those oh-so-holy abs when someone tapped on her shoulder.

 

“Hey unnie--”

 

“WHAT?!” she snapped, glaring at their once maknae, Joy, who looked shocked at first but began to smirk at her like she knew something that she doesn’t.

 

“No need to be y, unnie. I was just gonna say that you’re drooling.” the younger one pointed at the side of Wendy’s mouth and to the latter’s horror, she was indeed drooling! She quickly wiped it off using her sleeves and glared at Joy who only smirked some more.

 

“You know, unnie~ You have that wild hungry look in your eyes and if I were you, I would quench that hunger before it’s too late.” Joy winked before traipsing away from a bewildered hamster.

 

 



 

 

Wendy was relaxing on the couch that night, flipping through channels absent mindedly and just minding her own business, calming her brain down from all the over-work of self-restraint she did for the day. She’s thankful that Seulgi’s in their room with Joy playing her stupid games again. She sighed happily.

 

“Peace at last” she whispered to herself.

 

“JOY YOU COME BACK HERE AND GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!”came the shouts from Seulgi mixed with Joy’s laughter resonating the dorm. Wendy rolled her eyes. So much for peace and quiet as Joy passed in front of her and went behind the couch she’s sitting at, still laughing manically.Seulgi followed suit but instead of going behind the couch, she went in front of Joy, who was literally behind the hamster and using the latter as some sort of human shield.

 

“Noooo~” Joy sing-songed as she waved the phone in her arms. Seulgi glared before jumping towards the youngest in the room, automatically pinning Wendy between her and the couch. The hamster’s legs were in between Seulgi’s as she sat statue-like, eyes wide opened and hands gripping her own knees tightly, as the bear literally smothered Wendy’s face with her chest, trying hard to grab Joy.

 

“GIVE IT TO MEEEE”

 

“NOOOO~~~” Joy only smirked before running away again after a minute of Wendy being suffocated by soft chests. Seulgi was fast to follow Joy with a war cry of ‘I WILL KILL YOUUUUUUU’ as she ran. Least to say, Irene found Wendy in a heap of blood on the couch as she screamed in horror.


 

Wendy woke up the next day as birds chirped from outside the window with the sun shining down on her face. She groaned, adjusting her position so that her back is turned to the sunlight and her face covered in blankets. She was about to fall back to sleep when her eyes caught a glimpse of white in front of her and she squinted before noticing that it was a nurse. Her eyes shot open as she stood up, head spinning from the rush, closing her eyes with a groan as her head hits the pillow again.

 

“Wendy!” a familair voice said and Wendy opened one eye to peak and Jesus Christ she thinks she died and gone to heaven because here she is, staring at Seulgi who was dressed as a nurse like what is going on in the world right now? All she remembered was being smothered before everything went black. Did she go to an alternate universe or something? Because holy ake mushrooms! This is like one of her stupid fantasies that she wrote about in her diary and seriously, Seul’s draining every bit of her patience and restraint right now.


 

“Why are you wearing that?”  She closed her eyes back again and groaned, starting to pray to all the holy beings above, trying her hardest to not let her mind stray away to long able legs and thighs.... Good Lord, what has she gotten into?! She heard the bear mumble a ‘hmm’ before replying.

 

“Irene unnie gave it to me~ I think it fits the job for taking care of you, right?~” She groaned again. Nope, she’s so done. Nope nope nope N O P E.

 

“Uhmm, Seul, can you get me some water please?”

 

“Right away, Ma’am!” she heard footsteps then a door opening and closing and she peaked to make sure she’s alone before opening her eyes and groaning for the nth time today. Sitting up and slapping her face repeatedly.

 

“Okay, Wendy, you can do this. Just think of dead cats. Yes, think of that! It’s sad and you know cats! Think of cats! Seulgi in a cat costume. With cat ears and those abs, herself….OHMYGOD NO! THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE! THINK OF BUNNIES! Yes bunnies! Bunnies are cute and pure! Yes think of that and not bunnies like the playboy bunny one...Definitely not think about Seulgi in a playboy bunny costume. DO NOT THINK OF THat..with fishnet stockings and bunny ears….and..” her thoughts trailed off and she let out a frustrated growl, face hitting the pillow. It was only a few minutes later when she’s all calmed down that she notices that Seulgi still hasn’t returned. Being curious and worried that the bear might’ve died on the way to get her some water, she decided to see what’s taking her so long. She slipped off the bed and began her search. She stopped halfway to the kitchen when she heard Joy and Irene’s voice followed by an irritated Seulgi.


 

Listen the bear enunciated, “I don’t even get why I’m doing this!” she whispered-yelled.

 

“You’re doing this because you lost a bet, remember? The bet where Wendy unnie would accept or reject that SM station project. We all said she’ll accept and you said she’ll reject.” Joy smirked and Seulgi huffed.

 

“I lost the bet to YOU not to this secret evil witch!”

 

“Hey hey hey! I’m your unnie, have some respect!” Irene grumbled.

 

“This bet for all I remember was between you, Yeri, and I! And the loser was supposed to buy ice cream for the two! I don’t remember Irene unnie being part of that bet and having a say on what my sudden punishment is!”

 

“Well, she had the best idea out of Yeri and I so….”

 

“Admit it, Seul, I’m a genius too~” Irene grinned.

 

Look.” The bear sounded irritated by now, “I was just supposed to buy you and Yeri ice cream! I don’t know what you’ll get out with me trying to seduce Wendy! She’s brushing all my attempts anyway!”

 

“Oh trust us~ She’s dying inside.” Joy winked and Seulgi growled.

 

“That’s the thing. I  don’t trust any of you right now. Ugh. You are all crazy in my opinion and I’m so dumbdumb doing this.”

 

“But you lost the bet so you have to do it.”

 

“Alright, what’s the thing that would make this seducing thing stop?”

 

“You’ll know when it happens~ And if it doesn’t happen today, I have a playboy bunny outfit ready for tomorrow~” Irene sing-songed and Seulgi swore she would shave Irene bald while the girl is sleeping later tonight.

 

Wendy heard the tap being opened and a gush of water before she decided to go back to the room, brain still contemplating what she just heard. Seulgi appeared a minute later, smiling apologetically at her and carrying a glass of water, still in that nurse uniform.


 

“I’m sorry it took so long..Irene unnie and Joy...held me up in the kitchen...” The bear mumbled. Wendy cocked her head to the side, knowing full well what had just transpired.

 

“Seul, come here.” She called out, patting the space beside her. The taller one obliged and sat beside her friend, nurse outfit riding up a bit in the process. Wendy cursed internally at the sight.


 

“What is it, Wan?”

 

“Seul, tell me something..” The bear cocked her head to the side in question, “Why are you being uncharacteristically different the past days?”

 

“...w-what do you mean?” Seulgi looked at everything not Wendy.

 

“Okay first, why are you wearing that...outfit?

 

“Uhmm, uhhh, like I said...it-it fits my role for to-today!” Seulgi stuttered out, looking like she wanted to flee right now and had actually moved to do so. She had just took a step forward when she was yanked back by the hamster--harshly. Her back hitting the bed, eyes squeezed close in panic, hands pinned up her head, and a weight suddenly on top of her. She opened one of her eyes and was met brown ones glaring at her.

 

“Do you know how hard it already is trying to stop myself from jumping you when you’re fully clothed?” Wendy whispered, eyes piercing Seulgi’s entire being.

 

“W-w-wha--”

 

“Why are you seducing me, Seulgi? Are you trying to play with my feelings?”

 

“N-no--”

 

“Then why? Apart from losing a bet, why else?”

 

“I-I-”

 

“You what?”

 

“I r..y..e..u..”

 

“I can’t hear you. Speak up!”

 

“I LIKE YOU OKAY” the grip on her hands loosened as her face turned bright red. All her senses were suddenly overwhelmed by the smell and feel of none other than the object of her affection. Lips locking with each other as Seulgi tried to comprehend the sudden invasion on her tastebuds because damn Wendy tastes so good.

 

They kept at it until Wendy pulled away, just a breath apart, panting and looking back at Seulgi’s eyes.

 

“The feeling is mutual, love. Now stop seducing me or the next time I jump you, all your clothes will be ripped.” She smirked and the bear’s entire being felt like jelly as she nodded her head. Wendy smiled, running her hands up Seulgi’s thighs before pushing in for another quick peck before pulling away and shouting, “IRENE UNNIE! YOU GIVE ME THAT PLAYBOY BUNNY OUTFIT! I NEED THAT FOR SCIENCE!” And hopping off the bear and the bed and going outside in search for the oldest.

 
 
 


A/N: TADAH HAHAHAHAHHAA BYE