Christmas Shopping.

CHRISTMAS REQUEST WORKSHOP [CLOSED]

Username: Taemins_LittleNoona
Male idol: Jeon Jungkook
Scenario: it's a few days before Christmas. Jungkook found out about my new baby niece in the house and when I come over, he asks if we can go Christmas shopping together for her. Unfortunately fans spot us, and there is a huge rumor the next that that I'm pregnant and the fans go crazy!
Female: Laura Lu

---

 

“I’m sorry I’m late!” Laura apologized when Jungkook opened the door for her. He chuckled good-naturedly and stepped out of the house.

“Nah, it’s fine.” He turned to shake hands with her baby niece, Soyoung, who was in Laura’s arms. “Hello, little one~” he cooed.

Laura laughed and fell into step next to Jungkook as they walked towards the mall.

“Thanks for joining me today,” He smiled. “I think I need all the help I can get from a girl’s point-of-view.”

“Oh come on,” Laura nudged him with her shoulders. “It’s just buying a gift for your mom. I’m pretty sure even if you just plucked a flower from the roadside and gave it to her she’d be happy.”

“Yeah, I guess so.” He scratched his head. “But still, I want to buy something more meaningful. I mean, I’m earning money now, and because of the promotions and schedules I hardly see her anymore. It’s the least I could do.”

Laura softened at the guy in front of her. This was one of the many reasons why she fell in love with Jungkook in the first place, and not to mention how when he smiled his dimples showed-

“Hey look! Isn’t that BTS’s Jungkook?” Laura snapped out of her own daydream when she heard some whispers behind her and realized that Jungkook came out without any disguise today.

Is he stupid??? With how hot BTS is right now it’s already a surprise how people only started to recognize him when they reached the mall.

“Is that his girlfriend next to him?” Hah, she wished. But sadly, she doubted it was going to happen anyway.

Jungkook didn’t seem to hear the whispers though. “Why are you standing so far from me?” He chuckled and pulled her closer. “I need your eyes to choose: is the blue clip nicer or the gold sparkly one?”

Laura swore she heard some gasps coming from the fangirls and she wanted to just find a hole and hide herself.

“The blue one.” She muttered and shuffled further, trying to act as if she didn’t come to the mall with him.

“Huh,” Jungkook frowned. “But I think the gold one suits her more.”

“Wait, the baby she’s carrying – is it her child?” Laura almost fainted at that comment. Are fangirls all so imaginative?

“I’ll be over there if you need me,” She murmured and kept a safe distance from Jungkook, not wanting to hear any more weird ideas.

“I think I’m done here though,” He took a quick glance around the whole store. “Maybe I’ll check out the other stores here.”

Just then, Soyoung started crying and the both of them flustered. “Oh no, I think she’s hungry already,” Laura promptly forgot the fangirls and her into Jungkook’s arms as she rummaged through her bag for the milk.

As Jungkook was rocking Soyoung from side to side, her cries slowly died down and she fell asleep against his shoulder.

“Hey!” He whispered. “She stopped crying!”

Laura looked up and melted at the sight in front of her. It was adorable, really; a sleeping baby with squishy cheeks squished against Jungkook’s shoulder as he grinned like a kid was just wonderful sight.

And apparently, it attracted a lot more fangirls than earlier, too.

“Oppa,” One of the fangirls tapped on Jungkook’s shoulder lightly and he turned around. “Is she your girlfriend?”

She pointed at Laura, whose eyes widened.

Jungkook glanced between Laura and the fangirls who were starting to surround him. “Uh… No-“

“Is she your daughter?” Another fangirl asked, a little louder than the first one and Jungkook shook his head frantically.

“Nono she’s-“

“Jungkook oppa you’re a father already?!” A fangirl sobbed. “So is this unnie your wife?”

“No!” A wave of wails started and Jungkook flustered. He was more worried about waking Soyoung up than anything else right now, really.

“I think we’d better go,” He whispered to Laura and grabbed her hand before pushing past through the wall of fangirls and running all the way back home.

Laura closed the door behind them once they reached home and tried to catch her breath. Soyoung was woken up from all the running done by Jungkook and she glanced around curiously in his arms.

“See what happens when you don’t go out with a disguise?” Laura chided.

“Well, I didn’t know the fans had such imaginative minds.” He shrugged, slowly regaining his breath.

“I’m sorry for all these misunderstandings,” Laura sighed. The last thing she wanted for Jungkook was a scandal, especially when BTS is slowly rising to fame.

“It’s not a misunderstanding if it’s real, right?” Jungkook grinned, and Laura blinked at him.

“Eh?”

“Well, not the daughter part, but the girlfriend part.”

Laura’s face heated up. “I don't think I get what you’re trying to say.” She squeaked.

“Don’t lie,” He chuckled. “I know you like me. And here I am, telling you that I like you too and you’re playing the ignorant card?”

Laura gasped. Wait what?????

Did he just confess?

“Eh?” Her eyes were twice the size of their usual sizes by now and Jungkook stepped closer.

“So are you going to accept my confession or are you going to stand there like a gaping goldfish?” He chuckled at her expression and Soyoung squealed, catching their attention.

“She approves of our happy family, so do you?” Jungkook raised an eyebrow, seemingly calm and smooth but his heart was racing, afraid that she might say no.

She glanced up at him and the moment she met eyes with him, she knew.

“Yes.” 

 

-----

okay I think I've failed for this prompt because I don't think I actually understood your prompt accurately but I was too lazy to clarify some doubts I had anw hope you liked it!

and merry christmas everyone! (: