First Snow.

CHRISTMAS REQUEST WORKSHOP [CLOSED]

Username ; The6mighty
Bias : B.I Ikon (Hanbin)
Female Lead : Jeon Yera
Plot : Yera is simple, open minded hardworking girl. She has phobia in crowded places. B.I is her boyfriend. She wait for B.I to come for their date on christmas day 
Title : First Snow

---

 

It was a cold winter day and Yera skipped happily towards the movie theatre where she was supposed to meet her boyfriend, Hanbin.

It was an early Christmas date, since the two had to work on Christmas this year.

It was funny how they met, really. They started out as colleagues at the café down the street of her house, and the moment Yera’s eyes landed on him, she hated him.

Maybe hate was an understatement; let’s just say that if there were only her, him and a monkey left in this whole planet and she had to choose one to carry on the human line, she’d choose the monkey, no doubt.

She didn’t know where this hatred stemmed from, if she were to be completely honest. Everything about him just irked her to no end, and the same went for him.

But one day when she lost the shop’s money on the way to the bank to bank it in, she panicked and it was Hanbin who took the rap for her.

He almost lost his job, but luckily the money was only from the tips jar and not the shop’s revenue, so he was let off with a warning and he had to reimburse the entire amount.

And even though it was her fault, he paid it in full for her anyway, and never once asking for anything in return.

That was when she started to see him in a different light, and as time passed and they set aside their differences, she realized that she loved him and was beyond happy when she learnt that he felt the same.

It had been a rocky path from the start, but Yera wouldn’t have it any other way.

 

 

She finally reached the theatre and checked her phone when she didn’t see him anywhere.

Just as she was about to call him, loud cheers could be heard and soon, she was squished between people as the Christmas parade paraded down the streets.

She started to hyperventilate and clenched her fists together. She always had a phobia of crowded places ever since she got lost in a sea of people when she was young.

If she were with someone familiar, she’d still be okay, but now that she was alone, she was close to breaking down.

She took in deep breaths, squeezing her eyes shut as the people around her pushed and shoved, wanting to get a clearer view of the parade.

A tear rolled down her cheeks, wishing that Hanbin would appear soon as she stood rooted, not being sure what to do.

A hand pulled her back from behind, and she was in a familiar embrace and out of the crowd.

“Yah, are you stupid?” Hanbin chided. “You should’ve moved when you realized that they were moving towards you! And yet you just stood there, not moving at all!” He heaved, finally letting all his worries out and engulfed her in a hug.

Yera hugged back, sobbing. “Shh…” He comforted. “It’s over now; you’re with me now.” He her hair comfortingly and sighed.

He hated himself right then; if only he wasn’t late, then he could’ve prevented this from happening.

 

 

The couple strolled down the Han River, with Yera hugging onto Hanbin’s arm tightly, not willing to let go again after what happened in the afternoon.

She had thought she overcame the phobia, but apparently not.

She sniffled softly, and Hanbin sighed. “I’m sorry for ruining our Christmas date.”

Hanbin blinked at her and frowned. “It’s not even your fault; why are you apologizing?”

“If only I had been more careful, then I wouldn’t be caught in the crowd, then my stupid phobia wouldn’t have acted up, and-“

 “Yera,” He frowned. “It’s not your fault. If you wanna blame, then blame me. I shouldn’t have been late today. And I’m sorry.”

Yera looked up at him and chuckled softly. “Look at us; the apologizing couple.”

Hanbin laughed. “Anyway, who said that our date is ruined?” He grinned knowingly as Yera blinked in confusion.

He found a spot at the grass patch and pointed towards the Han River. Within seconds, fireworks started and Yera’s jaw dropped.

The fireworks were stunning; she had always wanted to catch the annual Christmas fireworks with someone she loved, but she never got the chance.

Until now.

“It’s so beautiful,” She murmured as a small smile crept up her face. Hanbin smiled softly at her.

“Yes, you are.” She met his eyes and he leaned down, sealing their love with a kiss.

And even though the other couples were relishing in the fact that the first snow had fallen that night, the two were completely lost in their own world.

“Merry Christmas, love.”

-----

 

Honestly I didn't really get your prompt since you only mentioned Yera was hardworking and she had a phobia of crowds. This was my way of interpreting so I hope it was okay. 

 

Anyway, thank you guys for supporting this request workshop!! This was my first ever request workshop and all your comments really made my day and I'm glad that you guys enjoyed my writing as much as I enjoyed writing it aha 

Thanks for being so patient as well; I know I'm not the fastest when it comes to updating but I really tried and whoops I overshot zmy own deadline but meh.

See you guys in my other fics!

((I might be starting up a new valentine's request workshop as well but it's tentative, but if you want one do let me know (: ))