Christmas Sleepover.

CHRISTMAS REQUEST WORKSHOP [CLOSED]

Username: Sya_han
Male : Ikon's Chanwoo
Female : Alya 
Plot : Alya celebrating Christmas alone because her parents are so busy with works . So Chanwoo decides to sleepover at her house for several nights 
(Chanwoo is Alya's bestfriend) 
Title : Christmas's Sleepover

---

 

“Hey mom!” Alya greeted cheerfully into the phone. It had been months since she saw her parents, since they were so busy with work and flying all around the world, securing business for their respective companies. “When are you coming back?” She asked. With Christmas just around the corner, she really hoped she could spend it with her family like the past few years, before they got so busy.

“Hello dear,” Her mom replied. “I’m sorry but I’m still caught in Milan. And your dad said his flight would only reach Seoul after Christmas Day.”

Alya slumped into the couch and sighed. She should’ve guessed, but it still hurt even though she already knew the answer.

“I’m sorry that we couldn’t celebrate together this year,” Her mom apologized. “We’ll make sure to buy back any gifts you want! So text me your wishlist and I’ll get them for you, alright?”

Alya almost scoffed at the offer. All she wanted was for her parents to come back, really, but she doubted that wish would be fulfilled.

“It’s fine, mom. Thanks for the offer though.”

“Well, the offer stands anyway.” There was some shuffling on the other line and her mom sighed. “Sorry, honey, I have to rush for my meeting now. I’ll call you soon, alright? Love you.”

Before Alya could reply though, the phone line went dead and she placed her phone on the table with a sigh.

Just then, the doorbell rang and Alya just shouted, “The door’s open!”

Chanwoo bounced in like it was his own house and plopped down next to Alya.

“Why the long face?” He poked her cheeks. “Your face is long enough. Any longer you’d be the next moon-man.”

Alya couldn’t help but crack a small smile at his attempt. “My parent’s aren’t coming back for the holidays; guess it’s a lonely Christmas this year.” She shrugged.

“Yah,” He nudged her shoulders with his. “Am I not human? I’m here to celebrate with you.” He grinned.

“Please, you have your own family as well.” She rolled her eyes.

“Not like you don’t know them.” He shrugged. “They treat you like family anyway. But they just told me that they’re going to visit my grandma back in her hometown, so I’m actually here to ask if I can stay with you this couple of days.”

“Since when do you ask when you sleepover?” Alya rolled her eyes with a smile. At least it wouldn’t be a lonely of a Christmas than she expected it to be.

 

 

“Yah get the popcorn!”

“No, I’m getting the movie; you get the popcorn!”

“What? I’m choosing the movie!”

The two people screamed across the halls and Alya sighed. Being the calmer one (or so she likes to think that way), she took a deep breath.

“Okay, fine. I’ll get the popcorn and you get the movie. No horror!” She wagged her finger and Chanwoo saluted, watching her disappear into the kitchen.

A sly grin broke out on his face and he inserted the DVD before Alya could even know what movie they were watching and made himself comfortable on the floor.

“Hurry, the movie’s starting!” Chanwoo hollered and Alya strolled over and plopped herself down next to him and placed the bowl of popcorn on her lap.

“So what movie did you choose?” She asked, popping some popcorn into .

“Oh, I forgot. But it’s not horror, trust me.”

And just five minutes into the movie Alya was already burying herself behind Chanwoo, peeking out every now and then.

“I told you no horror!” She shrieked.

“Well, technically ‘Saw’ is just really gory, so it’s not exactly under the horror category yknow.” Chanwoo shrugged and Alya gave him a glare.

But she had to admit, she was pretty curious as to who was so sick in the mind to commit such crimes. So throughout the whole movie (yes, she sat through the whole thing), she was gripping onto Chanwoo’s shirt and peeking from behind him every now and then.

He was almost 100% sure that his left sleeve would stretch a size larger after tonight and he started to regret choosing this in the first place.

“Aish, there’s a part two?” Alya whined. As much as she was curious, she doubted she could watch any more of the gore.

Chanwoo chuckled at her frustrated expression. “We can watch that tomorrow if you want. But how about we tone it down a bit for now?”

“Tone down as in…”

“Little Mermaid!”

Alya mentally slapped herself. 

 

-----

I'm not sure if you wanted them to fall in love or whatever bc in your prompt you said he was her best friend, so I interpreted it as this. Sorry this took so long but I hope you liked it!