Celebration.

CHRISTMAS REQUEST WORKSHOP [CLOSED]

Username: Taemins_LittleNoona
Male idol: Jeon Jungkook
Scenario: I am awarded with Employee of the month at my workplace the same day that BTS wins another award for their hit single run. When Jungkook heard about my award him and BTS immediately make plans to have a huge celebration party with us! :)
Female: Laura Lu

---

 

Laura fished out her phone after a long day at work and checked through her messages. There were some from her parents telling her there’s food at home, and some from her friends. A name flashed on her list of messages and her face lit up immediately.

She clicked on the link he sent and was redirected to a Youtube video. And after watching for about thirty seconds, her eyes widened when she realized what it was.

“Congratulations on BTS in winning their first win for ‘Run’!” The video voiced and Laura stopped in her tracks and decided to call him.

“Hello?”

“Yah!” Laura screamed and grinned. “Congratulations!” She could feel her tears b and threatening to fall any second. “I’m so proud of you guys!”

“Thanks,” Jungkook said. “Where are you now? Come find us at the dorm to celebrate!”

“Yah Jeon Jungkook, are you talking to my cousin?” Laura could hear Hoseok’s voice in the background and some shuffling before the person on the other line changed.

“Dongsaeng! We’re waiting for you to start the feast so hurry up!” With that, the call ended and she headed over to the said place with a smile.

 

 

“Hey look! There she is!” Suga pointed at the front door as Laura stepped in.

“Does that mean we can eat, hyung?” Jimin pouted at RapMon and he relented.

“Dig in!” He announced and took a big drumstick. *Because I was hungry too. Heh.*

Jungkook went over to Laura and flashed a breathtaking smile. “Hey, you made it.”

“Of course. It’s your first win for your new song! How could I miss celebrating something like this?”

“But I heard from someone that somebody got employee of the month as well,” He raised an eyebrow and smirked.

“Wha-“ Laura’s eyes widened. “How did you know?”

“I have my sources.” He chuckled and grabbed her hands, leading her out again.

“Where are we going?” Laura followed him blindly.

“It’s a special day for you as well, so we’re going to celebrate your new achievement!” He grinned.

“Wait! But what about the rest?” Laura tried to pull him back but he just kept going forward.

“They won’t even notice we’re gone, trust me.” He waved the matter away. “So let’s celebrate now, shall we?”

 

Jungkook brought her to her favorite restaurant and to the Han river after that, where the couple enjoyed a walk along the place.

Even though they had been dating for almost half a year now, Laura still feels the butterflies whenever she’s near him.

“You know, I kinda like ‘us’ better.” Jungkook commented. “With the rest, they’re forever being ers.”

“Laura’s cheeks warmed up at his words and raised an eyebrow. “When do they do that?”

“Everytime I try to kiss you, someone would pop out of nowhere and ruin the whole moment!”

“Yah!” Laura’s cheeks were a bright red by now, and she looked away. “Who said I would kiss you back anyway?”

“Oh, don’t lie,” Jungkook nudged her with his shoulders. “I know you will.”

“Well, I won’t.”

“Wanna test it out?” Before Laura could even comprehend what he was implying, his lips landed on hers softly.

Her eyes widened slightly before fluttering close, promptly forgetting what they were arguing about earlier and kissed him back.

“See? I was right,” He whispered against her lips and she narrowed her eyes.

“Whatever,” she stuttered and turned away, because having his face at such a close proximity was making her lose all her logic and senses.

“Wanna test it again?”

“No.”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, so we should test it again?”

“Jeon Jungkook!”