New Job.

CHRISTMAS REQUEST WORKSHOP [CLOSED]

Username: ARMY_BTOBsungjae
Male: BTS Suga
Female: Lee Ranhi
Plot: Suga is a cold-hearted boss of the company that Ranhi works in. He has a serious fever but he continues to come to work, which ends up with him fainting on the way home. Ranhi takes him to his home and nurses him, and they end up dating. 
Title: New Job

---

 

Ranhi stared up at the high-rise building in front of her and took a deep breath. New company, new life, she thought. Hwaiting! She cheered herself on and stepped in.

She went up to the top floor, where she was supposed to report to as the CEO’s secretary and she smiled at the receptionist.

“Uh, hello,” She put on her best smile. “I’m Lee Ranhi, the new secretary?”

The receptionist lowered her glasses and gave a judging look towards Ranhi before typing something on her computer.

“Follow me,” She stood up and headed into the main workspace, and brought Ranhi to an empty desk just in front of the CEO’s office.

“This is your table, and I’ve already registered you into the system, so you can use your new ID and password and change them if you want. The CEO is in a meeting right now, so he’ll be back around…” The receptionist glanced at her watch. “Before lunch. Any questions so far?”

Ranhi shook her head. “Good,” The receptionist took a pile of files from the table across her and dumped it on Ranhi’s table with a loud thud. “Then you can proceed to file and organize these first. It’s the year end already and we need to prepare for the audits.”

With that, she left Ranhi and the latter sighed at the enormous workload just within five minutes of stepping in.

But, no use wallowing in her own misery when she could use the time to finish everything, so she took a deep breath and began working through all the files.

 

 

Night fell, and most of her colleagues had gone home, but Ranhi was still sorting the files out. “Seriously, did they not have a filing system the whole time?” She muttered. “This is so messy!”

Throughout the day, she had never once seen the CEO even though the receptionist said he’d be back before lunch.

It was already past dinner time and there still weren’t any traces of him.

Ranhi sighed, thinking if she should wrap up for the night when the front doors swung open and she jumped a little.

A man who was ghastly pale stumbled in and she rushed over to help him up. “Are you okay?” She frowned worriedly.

The man looked at her from top to bottom, as if assessing her and pushed her away slightly. “I’m fine,” He muttered and headed towards his office.

Ranhi figured that he was probably someone who worked closely with the CEO, judging from how he was trying to unlock the office door with his key.

She had never once thought that he could be the CEO himself, since he looked so young.

Just as he turned the knob, he fell on the floor with a soft thud as everything around him went black.

 

 

He stirred in his sleep, feeling as if his head were filled with rocks and his whole body was aching. He groaned, squinting at the silhouette in front of him that was changing the towel on his forehead.

“Oh, you’re awake!” Ranhi smiled happily and helped him up.

“What happened?” He groaned, his voice still a little hoarse.

“You fainted in the office so I brought you back home,” She explained. He tried to remove the towel on his head but Ranhi stopped him. “Don’t! You’re having a high fever,” She chided lightly. “The towel will help to bring your temperature down.” She snapped her fingers. “Oh, right!”

She scrambled out and came back with a tray with some warm water, a few tablets and a bowl of porridge. “You need to eat this.” She placed the tray at his bedside and handed him the water and the medicine. “It’s supposed to help with your fever. You wouldn’t want to burn your brains, would you?”

He took the tablets form her skeptically and gulped it down, shuddering a bit.

Ranhi chuckled lightly at his reaction and picked her bag up. “There’s some porridge next to you as well, so take it when you get hungry later.” She nodded at the tray and checked her watch. “I should get going now, see you!”

And before he could even ask for her name, she left his apartment.

He sighed and looked at the bowl of porridge and felt a sudden warmth surge through him. He had been so alone and focused on work that he forgot what it felt like to be cared for.

And as the drowsiness from the medicine kicked in, the last thing he remembered was Ranhi’s smiling face, and he was actually looking forward to going back to work again, just to find out her name.

 

 

It had been a week since Ranhi started working there, and even though she was supposed to be the CEO’s secretary, she still hadn’t met him yet. From what she heard from her colleagues, he was sick for a few days, and then he had to fly off to Paris for a business meeting.

Just as Ranhi was lost in her thoughts, the receptionist knocked on her table. “Ah, yes, Mrs Kim?” Ranhi flustered when she saw the disapproving look on the old lady’s face.

“The CEO will be coming in soon, and I expect you to-“

“Good afternoon, sir.” A string of greeting ignited one by one, and both Mrs Kim and Ranhi turned towards the front door.

“Afternoon, sir.” Mrs Kim bowed politely, a totally different attitude from before. Ranhi’s eyes flickered with recognition and he, as well, remembered her.

“Y-you-“ Ranhi stuttered. So the one she helped was the CEO?! Gosh. To think she was supposed to be working for him and yet she didn’t know it was him whom she saved.

He raised an eyebrow in amusement, but kept his poker face on. Mrs Kim glanced at Ranhi who was gaping like a goldfish and nudged the latter.

“Sir, this is your new secretary, Lee Ranhi.” Mrs Kim frowned when all Ranhi could seem to do was to gape at her boss and she nudged the latter forward. “Introduce yourself, Miss Lee.” Mrs Kim hinted and Ranhi cleared .

“I’m, uh, Lee Ranhi, sir.” She stuttered, bowing more than ninety degrees.

“Thanks for bringing me home that night, Miss Lee; I never got to thank you for what you did.” He smiled lightly and murmurs broke out through the whole office.

Whoa since when did the new girl get so acquainted with the boss that she sent him home???

Ranhi blushed lightly, biting her lip. “Ah… It’s nothing, sir. I’m glad you’re fine.”

He held his hand out in front of Ranhi and she blinked up at him. “I’m looking forward to working with you, Miss Lee. I’m Min Yoongi.” 

 

-----

Thanks for requesting and I hope you liked this! Sorry I didn't manage to squeeze in the dating part but you can imagine what happens next aha sorry for the late post!