Angel's Smile.

CHRISTMAS REQUEST WORKSHOP [CLOSED]

Username: ninakai
Male idol: GOT7's JB
Scenario: Minhee is a friend of Youngjae. She always hear stories of JB's angry moments by Youngjae. For Christmas, Youngjae invited her to the dorm to help with preparing for the d-day. She scared of JB at first but later found out that the leader has his own cute side. And he only do that to her.
Female: Im Minhee
Title: Angel's Smile

---

 

“…And then he just went on a rampage on everyone! Just because we forgot to close the lid of the washing machine after using it!” Youngjae gestured wildly and Minhee gulped.

This wasn’t the first time that Youngjae was complaining about Jaebum, and from the stories that Minhee had heard from her friend, Jaebum sounded like a scary person to make friends with, not to mention live with.

Minhee patted Youngjae’s shoulder in comfort. “I’m just pitying you right now,” she said sympathetically. “If I were you I’d move out by now, but you can’t because you’re bounded by the contract and you guys have to stay together. Man, I can’t even imagine living with him with all the stories you’ve told me!” Minhee shuddered.

“Well,” Youngjae sighed. “He isn’t that bad of a person really. He’s always taking care of us, and he does the role of a leader really well. I just wish he could control his temper better.” He muttered the last part.

“Anyway, enough of my ranting.” Youngjae sipped his drink. “You wanna visit the dorm? We need some help to put up the Christmas decorations and stuff.”

“Seven of you and you guys can’t complete putting up the decorations by yourselves?” Minhee raised an eyebrow, amused.

“We’re guys, okay?” Youngjae rolled his eyes. “So you wanna come or not?”

“Oh, alright. When?”

“How about tomorrow? Christmas’s in a few days time already.” Youngjae suggested and MInhee nodded, running through her calendar mentally.

“Tomorrow should be fine,” She shrugged. “I don't think I have anything on anyway.”

“Great!” Youngjae grinned and checked his watch. “Oh I’m late for practice!” He finished his drink in lightning speed and stood up. “Bye! See you tomorrow! I’ll text you the address!” He shouted as he got further from the café and Minhee chuckled and shook her head. Sometimes she’d wonder how she ended up being friends with such a weird person.

And to think he has fangirls worshipping the ground he had walked on.

Minhee felt like rolling on the floor and laughing her head off whenever she thinks of that notion.

She realized belatedly that Youngjae left her with the bill again and she sighed.

“Aish… wonder who’s the one making money here…”

 

 

Minhee stood outside the door of the apartment and hesitated to knock. What if it was Jaebum who opened the door for her?

After listening to Youngjae’s stories, Jaebum was the last person Minhee wanted to meet.

She decided to call Youngjae on the phone instead, and after a few rings, he picked up.

“Yah, where are you?”

“I’m outside your dorm.”

“Eh?” She heard some shuffling on the other line. “Why don’t you knock then?”

 The door flung open and she saw Youngjae with his phone in his hand, rolling his eyes. “Is your phone bill too cheap that you have to call me when you’re just outside the freaking door?” He rolled his eyes and led her in.

“Guys!” He hollered and suddenly everyone’s attention was on Minhee and she hid behind Youngjae. “This is Minhee, my bestest best friend.” He pulled Minhee to the front and beamed. “So don’t bully her alright? She’s here to help us with the decorations.”

“Why would we bully such a pretty lady?” A guy with a slight accent stood up and slid over to Minhee’s side. “Hi, I’m Jackson. But you can call me,” he brushed his hair back with his fingers and attempted a y look. “Handsome.”

Minhee couldn’t help but laugh. No wonder her best friend was getting weirder by the day.

“Aish, no hitting on her either!” Youngjae shooed Jackson away and introduced everyone. When he stopped at Jaebum, he flashed her a shy smile and she smiled back.

It was hard to think that this was the same Jaebum that Youngjae was complaining about just yesterday, but there weren’t any other Jaebums around and soon everyone went back to what they were doing.

Minhee was put in charge of decorating the Christmas tree and she took the box of ornaments and settled next to the tree, picking out what to hang.

“You should add some fairy lights, too.” A voice came from the back and Minhee turned around, surprised to find Jaebum. “You need help?”

“Uh…” MInhee contemplated.

“I’m done with my part and I have nothing else to do, so I might as well help you.” He explained and proceeded to pick out the ornaments and hung on the other side of the tree.

“Minhee-yah~” The girl blinked at the mention of her name and tilted her head at Jaebum. “Just wanted to say hi, hehe… he…” Minhee let out a small laugh and shook her head in amusement.

Now she was 101% sure that got7 was a group filled with weirdos. And yes, that included Youngjae.

“Minhee.” Only a few minutes had past when Minhee heard her name being called again.

“Yes, Jaebum-sshi?” She focused on hanging the gingerbread man on the tree.

“Jaebum-sshi sounds so distant. Call me oppa!”

Minhee almost dropped the ball in her hand and she blinked at the grinning boy in front of her.

Was he really the Jaebum Youngjae complained about every time they met? Because this Jaebum was actually… pretty cute, if you asked Minhee.

“Okay…?” She answered unsurely. “O…ppa?”

“Ah, so cute!” He pinched her cheeks. “Call me oppa again!”

Before Minhee could even blink though, Youngjae stepped in and slung an arm around Jaebum.

“Getting closer now, aren’t we, hyung?” He grinned knowingly and Jaebum maintained a straight face immediately; a 180degree change from earlier.

“Shut up,” Jaebum muttered. “I’m going to see if Bambam needs help.” He pushed Youngjae away and the two friends looked at Jaebum.

“You know,” Youngjae started. “He’s only like that when he’s nervous.”

Minhee raised an eyebrow. “Nervous?”

“Well, nervous or in front of someone he likes.”

Minhee blushed at the thought and waved it away immediately. “Aye, don’t sprout nonsense.”

“Yah, don’t you trust your friend? I’ve been living with him for so long already; I would know.”

Minhee glanced over at his grinning face and frowned.

No way would he like her… right?

“It’s up to you to believe or not,” Youngjae shrugged. “I’ll be cooking up dinner. You wanna help?”

Minhee agreed and hung up the last of the ornaments before following her friend into the kitchen, when she suddenly got stopped by him and the two stood outside, eavesdropping on the conversation happening inside.

“…yeah but she’s Youngjae’s best friend!” Minhee blinked at the mention of her and pointed at herself.

“Me?” She gestured and Youngjae shushed her, listening attentively.

“So? She’s a friend, not a girlfriend. Just tell her your feelings already! Watching you act like some cute puppy around her is making me puke my breakfast out, no kidding.”

Minhee frowned. Acting cute in front of her? There hadn’t been anyone near her the whole day other than Youngjae, Jackson and Jaebum. And the voice inside didn’t sound like Jackson at all.

Which means…

Minhee gasped a little too loudly, and the two people rushed out, only to step back when they almost bumped into Youngjae.

“Oh, hey Youngjae.” Bambam smiled sheepishly. “And Minhee!” He greeted enthusiastically. “Uh… JB hyung has something to tell you.” He pushed Minhee into the kitchen with Jaebum and dragged Youngjae away, despite the latter’s protest.

“Wait! Minhee! Don’t fall for his trap!” Youngjae’s yells got distant and Minhee glanced at Jaebum shyly.

“Uh… I’m guessing you overheard the conversation earlier…?” Jaebum was blushing by now, and Minhee thought it was pretty cute for the leader to be so shy.

“Well, forget about what I said earlier.” Minhee blinked. “Because I want to do this the right way.”

“Im Minhee, it might sound a little cliché but I think I like you. Do you think… we can try this out?” Jaebum bit his lip, anxious for a reply when he felt a pair of soft lips landing on his cheeks.

He looked up at Minhee’s smiling face. “Is that a yes?” He asked confusedly and she laughed.

“Why not?" She shrugged. "It might sound a little cliché, but I think I like you, too.”

-----

 

Gah I can't think of a better way to end it tbh forgive me ;w; anw hope you liked it though!