Christmas Parade.

CHRISTMAS REQUEST WORKSHOP [CLOSED]

Username: kjksjhspartace
Male Idol: G-Dragon
Female: Beatricia (OC)
Plot: GD is my neighbour. One day, he ask me to accompany him for christmas parade. While we parade, something romantic and sweet happen between us.
Title: Christmas Parade

---

 

Jiyong yawned and stretched groggily, opening the front door to get the newspaper. With his eyes half-opened, he bent down and grabbed the newspaper due to his mother’s commands, and he only wanted to hurry up and go back to the comfort of his bed.

Darn his good timing to go and pee.

Like, hello?! It was only nine in the morning!

Kwon Jiyong does not wake up before noon on a weekend. Oh no.

“Oh, morning Jiyong!”

He squinted his eyes in the direction of the voice and his eyes widened when he realized who it was.

He combed his hair down with his fingers, and waved back enthusiastically, a big contrast to just five seconds ago.

“Morning Beatricia!” He flashed a goofy grin.

“You’re early today.” She commented. “I don’t see you getting the newspaper usually.”

“Ah, I was… on my way out to buy some groceries for my mom!” He fibbed. “I’m just gonna bring this in and go to the supermarket.” He waved the newspaper is his hand.

“Ah, really?” Beatricia nodded. “I’m on my way there, too. Wanna go together?”

“Yes!” He blurted, a little too eagerly and his cleared his throat. “I mean, uh, sure, why not? I’ll just put this down first and change. Give me five minutes!” He hollered and closed the door, only emerging again in barely a minute.

He went over to her house to meet her and grinned. “Let’s go?”

 

 

Jiyong had been living in his part of the neighborhood since forever, and when a certain Korean-Britain family moved in next door a year ago, he was instantly taken by their mixed-blood daughter, who had the most beautiful eyes and the longest lashes Jiyong had ever seen.

Although she was a little on the short side – only reaching to Jiyong’s shoulders – she was full of charm and her personality was what attracted Jiyong to her.

And as time passed, Jiyong was sad to say they were still on friends/neighbor status.

But he was hoping that it would change this year.

 

 

As they picked out the things they needed to buy and headed towards the counter, Jiyong’s eyes caught an advertisement printed on the glass windows and he nudged Beatricia.

“Hey, look.” He pointed. “There’s a Christmas parade happening tomorrow night.”
“Really?” Her eyes brightened, but she frowned soon after. “I wish I could go. But I can’t possibly go alone.”

“What about your friends? Or parents?”

“Maybe now’s a good time to tell you that my parents went back to Britain since last week?” She said sheepishly. “And my friends all have plans already; it’s Christmas Eve.” She shrugged. “Oh well, I’ll see it next year I guess.”

“How about we go together?” Beatricia blinked up at him and he placed the basket on the counter for the cashier, avoiding her eyes. “Since you’re alone and I don’t wanna catch the parade alone either, why not we go together?”

Jiyong saw her contemplating and added, “Like you said, it’s Christmas Eve. My friends are all busy and obviously I don’t wanna catch it with my parents.”

“Alright.” She agreed.

Jiyong blinked in shock as she took out the money to pay the cashier and took the bags.

Did she just agree?

It took him a while to realize that Beatricia had already paid and left the mart and he chased after her, taking the bags from her.

“Hey!” Beatricia protested. “I can manage.”

“What kind of man would I be if I let you take all the bags yourself?” He scoffed.

“But most of the items are mine. You only bought one measly bar of chocolate.” She rolled her eyes. “Can’t I take a few?”

“Fine,” He handed her the lightest bag of the lot. “There. Now let’s go home!”

Beatricia shook her head and laughed, following behind Jiyong.

She hadn’t spent a lot of time with this neighbor oppa of hers, but maybe it wouldn’t hurt to start now.

 

 

 

The next day rolled by quickly, and soon it was seven in the evening when Jiyong knocked on Beatricia’s door. He took a step back and took a deep breath, feeling nervous all of a sudden.

*Come on, Kwon Jiyong! You were the one who asked her out, so be a man about it!*

Just as he was still giving himself a pep talk, the door swung opened, and Jiyong jumped a bit.

“Hi,” Beatricia waved shyly and closed the door behind her. “So… let’s go?”

Jiyong seemed to have lost all his speech and he snapped out of his thoughts when Beatricia waved her hands in front of him.

“You okay?” She frowned worriedly. “Maybe you should rest and-“

“Nono I’m fine!” He cleared his throat. “Let’s go!”

 

The parade was supposed to start at eight-thirty, so the two decided to grab a quick bite before heading down to the town square where the parade would be held.

There were already a crowd forming, and the couple squeezed their way through to the front to get a better view.

The music soon started and Beatricia brightened, bouncing up and down. “It’s starting!”

Jiyong bit back a smile at the adorable sight.

The soliders led the parade first, and a few dancers wearing Santarina costumes danced at the back, engaging the crowd. Some enthusiastic onlookers even joined them in the dance, and it made the whole place livelier than before.

When they passed by the couple, a lady went up to Beatricia, pulling her to join the dance and she jumped in excitedly, following the simple dance moves easily.

Jiyong couldn’t help the growing smile on his face and he grinned, cheering loudly.

Beatricia caught his eye and pulled him in, much to his protest.

“Yah, I can’t dance!” His eyes widened when he realized they were in the middle of the parade, surrounded by the performers.

“It’s not that hard!” Beatricia giggled. “Just move your arms like this,” She taught him the moves and she smiled when he caught it straightaway. “See! Not that hard, right?”

The two immersed themselves in the fun of the parade and enjoyed themselves thoroughly.

It went from one end of the town square to the other, and by the time the parade ended, the two of them were tired out.

They lay down on the grass near the Han River, and the smiles were still etched on their faces.

“So did you have fun?” Jiyong turned to his left.

Beatricia giggled when she met Jiyong’s eyes. “Of course I did. Thanks for coming with me.”

“No, thank you.” Jiyong smiled warmly. “I’ve never really caught the Christmas Parade before, even though it’s an annual thing,” he shrugged. “But I’m glad my first time was with you.”

Beatricia softened. “Me, too. Merry Christmas,” She grinned and Jiyong chuckled, taking hold of her hands.

“Merry Christmas.”

-----

 

hope you liked this!

 

and fyi I'll be closing this request shop on 1st Jan 2016 so if you guys have any more requests do send it in before then! i'll be trying to complete all your requests and hopefully I can complete them by then (: