No More Injuries.

CHRISTMAS REQUEST WORKSHOP [CLOSED]

Username: the6mighty
Bias : Park Jimin 
OC : Lee Ahra 
Plot : i want to request where Ahra was doing P.E period and when playing basketball, her enemy teams accidently bump into Ahra and Ahra got injures by that, and Jimin always worried but Ahra somehow convince him that she is fine. Can i got some fluff maybe a little cute argue there?? i would love to see how it goes <3
Title : No More Injuries

---

 

Ahra groaned as the bell rang.

Why would she loathe the bell, you ask?

Because the next lesson was Physical Education, the bane of her life.

Seriously, the poor girl had really bad limb coordination, and she would always somehow end up with some scrapes here and there.

She changed into her school shirt and headed to the courtyard with the class.

“Aish, if P.E wasn’t mandatory I’d drop it the first thing,” She complained to her desk-mate and friend, Sora.

Sora just laughed. “And if ‘getting the most number of injuries in P.E was a segment you’d be in the Guinness World Records by now.”

“Shut up,” She muttered. The whole class was gathered at the courtyard next to the field and the teacher blew his whistle.

“Alright guys,” He hollered. “Guys will be playing football while girls play basketball. So separate and divide yourselves into two teams!”

The whistle was blown again and the girls took the court while the guys headed towards the field.

Ahra’s main purpose was to avoid the ball at all costs and apparently she should avoid the players as well, because just five minutes into the game and Ahra was on the floor with a new scrape on her elbow.

“Oh my god I’m so sorry!” A girl from the opposing team who knocked into Ahra apologized. “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine,” Ahra groaned. The teacher came and cleared the crowd, crouching down next to her.

“Looks bad,” He winced when he saw the cut on her elbow. “Can you go to the infirmary yourself?”

“I’ll go with her!” Sora volunteered and the two friends headed towards the infirmary.

“See what I said about getting into the Guinness World Records?” Sora mused, and Ahra just scowled in her direction.

“Back to me scraping P.E off the Earth forever.” She muttered.

“Ahra!” A voice called out and the two girls turned back. Jimin jogged towards them and flashed Sora a heart-stopping grin. “I can accompany her to the infirmary, so you can get back to the game.”

Sora glanced between the two of them and held back a smile. “Oh, but I think I better send her myself. I know how much of a klutz she can be. And don’t you wanna get back to your game as well?”

Jimin’s grin never slipped though. “Nah, I think they can manage without me. Your team though,” he let out a low whistle. “They’re nothing without you and they’re losing.”

“Meh,” Sora shrugged. “It’s a friendly match anyway. Why not we both send her to the infirmary?” Jimin’s smile faltered a bit, and Sora laughed. “Kidding, sheesh. You can take her. Have fun you lovebirds!”

Ahra tried to call out for Sora, but the girl left as fast as a roadrunner and she had no choice but to go with Jimin.

And boy, her cheeks were flaming up fast with him at such a close proximity.

It wasn’t a surprise that Ahra had a crush on Jimin; the boy had enough charm to even charm snakes.

She was his buddy when he first transferred to the school, and it was safe to say that they were friends. And although Ahra wished for something more, she was content with just being friends.

“Hello?” They reached the infirmary and tried to find the nurse. “Huh,” Jimin hummed. “Seems like she stepped out for a while.”

“It’s okay, I can wait.” Ahra smiled good-naturedly and sat on the bed. “Thanks for coming with me. You can go back to your game if you want.”

“And leave you alone here?” Jimin scoffed. “No way.” He dragged a chair and sat in front of Ahra. “So how’s the arm?”

Ahra’s heart almost flew at his concern and turned her body slightly to show him her elbow, since she had difficulty turning her arm.

Jimin winced at the injury and sighed. “When will you learn to be more careful?” He took the tray of antiseptic and bandages and began cleaning her wound.

“Yah, what are you doing?” She moved backwards, but Jimin tugged on her arm gently.

“Cleaning your wound,” He rolled his eyes and blew on it as he dabbed the antiseptic. “Who knows when the nurse will come back?”

“I’m fine, really.” She tried pulling her arm back but winced at the sudden shot of pain.

Jimin’s eyes widened in concern and moved next to her. “Did you injure your arm, too?”

“No,” She fibbed, trying to hide her pain. “Just the sudden movement made the wound hurt, that’s all.”

“Don’t lie.” He narrowed his eyes and touched her upper arm with a little more force, and she winced again. “Why are you always making me worried?” He sighed, deciding to clean her wound first before dealing with her arm.

“Can’t help it if I have two left feet,” She muttered.

“If I didn’t like you so much I probably wouldn't be so worr-“ Jimin cleared his throat, realizing what he just blurted and focused on her wound.

Ahra, on the other hand, widened her eyes so much it had to hurt.

“What did you say?” She asked, a slow smile forming on her lips.

“Nothing.” His cheeks pinked. “Ah, where are the bandages?”

“Don’t change the subject, Park Jimin.” She was grinning by now, and Jimin’s red face just made it even more endearing.

“Aish, this isn’t how I plan to confess,” He groaned. “But since I already said it,” he looked at her in the eyes. “I like you, Lee Ahra. And it just pains me to see you getting injured every other day so can you please just be more careful? If I could I would ban you from all sports but too bad it’s man-“ Ahra leaned over and gave a small peck on his cheek, effectively shutting his mouth up.

“I’ll be more careful next time,” She promised. “And uh,” she pinked. “I like you, too.”

Jimin’s grin reached from ear to ear and he pecked her lips. “I like you the most.”

 

-----

 

hope you liked it!