Chasing Him.

CHRISTMAS REQUEST WORKSHOP [CLOSED]

Username: iCiere
Male idol: Kim Seokjin 
Female: Lee Bi An
Plot: Jin has always been going after Bi An. It's like a one sided love even though they are dating. He's finally put his mind to let go and this time, it's Bi An's turn to go after him.

---

 

Jin is tired.

Way too tired.

He stared at his wallpaper on his phone, which is a photo of him and his girlfriend, Bi An. He was smiling cutely, but she was scowling in his direction, although anyone can see the affection in her eyes.

But he was tired of always being the one who was showing that he loves her.

It was always him who was showering her with affection.

Him who’s always saying I love you first.

Him who was always initiating dates.

Although they were dating for almost half a year now, he couldn’t help but wonder if the girl really loved him back.

Maybe it’s time to let go.

 

 

Bi An washed up and got ready for school. She stepped out of her house, expecting Jin to jump out and surprise her, but she realized he wasn’t even there.

“That’s weird,” she muttered under her breath. “Doesn’t he always go to school with me?”

Shrugging off her worries, thinking that maybe he was just taking leave from school, she jumped on the bus and headed for school.

It wasn’t that she didn’t love him back; it was just so hard to show her affections to someone else.

It just wasn’t in her nature to say sweet things to someone else, including her boyfriend, and she would usually show her affections in the way of sarcasm.

She checked her phone for any messages from Jin and she was surprised to find nothing.

She bit her lip as the first bell rang and contemplated if she should send the message.

As the second bell rang and she rushed to her class, she decided to screw it and send it anyway.

 

 

To: Jin

Yah, you sick today? You weren’t waiting for me outside my house this morning.

 

 

When third period passed and there still wasn’t any reply from him, Bi An started to get worried.

That was, until she saw him together with his clique heading towards the cafeteria for lunch.

Bi An was fuming by now; here she was, worried sick, and he still had the heart to joke about with his friends and not even have the courtesy of replying her?

“Yah,” She growled lowly when she stopped Jin from passing. “What’s with you today? I texted you and you didn’t reply either.”

Jin shrugged her hand off his arm, and Bi An blinked, stunned.

“Maybe this relationship was a bad idea,” He sighed. “Let’s break up.”

Bi An stood rooted to the ground.

Did he just…

She bit her lip, trying to hold in the tears.

She waited for him after school, and when he passed the gates, she held him back.

“We need to talk.” It took all Jin had to brush her off again, and it hurt him to see her crestfallen face.

“There’s nothing to talk about.” He avoided her eyes. “I’m tired, Bi. I’m tired of always the one chasing you when you’re so nonchalant about everything.” He bit his lip. “I have to go.”

With that, he left Bi An alone again.

She always thought Jin would be with her forever, and even though she never expressed her love openly like he always did, she didn’t think it was a problem.

She took a deep breath. Maybe it was time for her to show him how much he meant to her this time.

 

 

Jin tossed around in his bed, thinking back on his actions earlier.

Had he been too harsh?

He missed her, to be completely honest. But a person had limits, and his limits had long been reached.

He heard some pattering from his window and he frowned.

If it were the annoying neighbors’ kids again he swore-

He blinked.

And blinked again.

There Bi An was, standing at his front yard, holding a big scrapbook or some sorts.

He opened his window, wanting to tell her to go home when she started flipping the book.

 

 

 

Dear Jin

 

I know I haven’t been a loving girlfriend

 

And for you to love someone like me is a big miracle to me

 

And I’m sorry for always being so cold

 

I don’t speak of my feelings openly like you do

 

But I’m willing to do that for you

 

I love you

 

Bi An placed the book down, and made a big heart with her arms and Jin rushed down.

He engulfed her in a big hug and she was momentarily shocked.

“So you forgive me?” She looked up at him.

He pecked her lips and nodded, smiling. “And I love you, too.”

 

-----

hope you liked it! sorry it was a little on the short side OTL