Loving Her.

CHRISTMAS REQUEST WORKSHOP [CLOSED]

Username: quintino
Male: Jo Jiwoon ( OC )
Female: Kim Seolhyun ( AOA )
Plot: Jiwoon has always liked Seolhyun, but Seolhyun is too blunt too realize, she's the type of girl who easily mingles with guys and one day when Jiwoon finally give up on her, she finally feel how empty her days is without him.
Title: untitled. ( i cant think of one!! lol sorry xD ) [I'll go with 'Loving her' then]

---

 

“Ready to go?” Jiwoon smiled down at Seolhyun and she beamed back.

“Of course, lets go!” She slung her bag over her shoulders and headed out of school with him.

On the way out, Seolhyun was greeting almost everyone in sight.

Yes, she was pretty popular in school, and almost everyone knew who she was and she knew everyone as well, which made her so well liked amongst everyone.

She mingled extremely well with the opposite , especially, having being brought up with six brothers at home.

Jiwoon sighed silently as they strolled out of the school gates, with Seolhyun waving to everyone and greeting them by name.

“Oh, hey Minhyuk!” Seolhyun beamed, doing a special handshake with him. Minhyuk was from her Chemistry class, and being seatmates, they were naturally closer. Of course, not as close as Jiwoon and her, but he didn’t know that.

Jiwoon pouted at the little interaction between them. He wanted a special handshake with her, too! He was her best friend, for goodness sake, and she had a special handshake with someone else and not him?!

The road home was quiet that day somehow, with Jiwoon thinking about his feelings for the dense girl beside him and the dense girl being too dense to sense something was wrong.

Jiwoon lived just next to Seolhyun, and they had been friends since forever. It was Seolhyun’s brothers who pulled him over to their house to play when they were young and he was plucking grasses on his front porch, and the moment he laid eyes on Seolhyun, he knew she was the one.

Yet, after so many years of loving her from the side and dropping obvious hints everywhere that even the blind could spot, Seolhyun remained oblivious and treated everyone the same way, including Jiwoon.

Jiwoon didn’t even realize they had reached her house, and she tapped his shoulder, snapping him out of his thoughts.

“You okay?” She frowned worriedly. His heart skipped a beat at how close she was to him right then and it took all he had to not kiss her.

“Y-yeah, I’m fine,” He stuttered. “Go home; I’ll see you tom-“ He stopped himself. “Around. I’ll see you around.” He forced a smile and waved goodbye, not even giving her the usual hug when they parted ways.

Her brows knitted even more, and she watched Jiwoon head into his house. “That’s weird. He didn’t hug me goodbye today.” She muttered to herself.

 

 

The following days were even worse, and Seolhyun was shocked that she even noticed such small things.

For example, Jiwoon didn’t wait for her in the mornings to go to school anymore; he also didn’t wait for her to go to lunch anymore. He even seemed to be avoiding her, and she scoffed at the thought.

Hah! How could he be avoiding her?

…Right?

She tried stopping him a few times throughout the day, wanting to ask him about his sudden behavior but he brushed her off, lying his way out and running away as fast as he could.

Seolhyun frowned as he brushed her away for the fifth time that day and was determined to talk to him by the end of the day.

She waited for him outside of his class for a change this time, and when he stepped out with his friends, he was surprised to see her leaning against the door.

“Jo Jiwoon, we need to talk.”

“Talk about what?” He glanced around. “I have to go; I have a photography meeting later on-“

“Stop lying, Jiwoon.” She gave him a pointed look. “What’s with you these few days? Can’t you tell me?” She pleaded.

Aw man, when she was looking at him like that, how could he say no?

He sighed in defeat and pulled her towards the rooftop. When they finally reached the top, he closed the door behind them and Seolhyun began asking again.

“So what’s going on? You stopped replying my messages; you’re not having lunch with me anymore; you’re not even going to school with me anymore. Is there something up?” She looked so sad that Jiwoon almost regretted doing all those things.

But if he wasn’t hard-hearted enough, then would it be fair for him?

“It’s for the best,” He muttered. “Maybe we shouldn’t be so close.”

“Why?” Seolhyun was hurt to hear such words coming from his mouth. Her first ever friend and best friend – telling her that they shouldn’t be close anymore?

“Do you know how much it hurts for me to see you being so close to other guys?” He burst out. Seolhyun blinked in shock, but he continued. “I get so jealous when you get so close with other guys. And that Minhee guy or something even has a special handshake with you!” He panted, not knowing that he was screaming earlier.

“I’m human, too, Hyun-ah. I get tired from loving you from the sides, too. When will you pay attention to me not as your friend, but as a man?”

Seolhyun took a moment for his words to sink in. She walked over to him in a few steps and wounded her arms around his waist, and Jiwoon blinked in surprise.

“I guess it’s time to tell you that I liked you since we first met?” She giggled sheepishly and he pulled away from her.

“Say what now?” Jiwoon slapped his own face a few times and Seolhyun pulled on his hands.

“Yah! What are you doing?”

“Oh my gosh I’m not dreaming? I’m not dreaming!” He exclaimed. “Wait, you liked me since then? And you made no moves even though I dropped so many hints?” He fumed and Seolhyun just laughed. She was starting to like his angry expressions a lot.

“In my defense, I did, too, but you didn’t realize it either.”

Jiwoon wanted to refute, but flashbacks of them being together came into mind, and he realized that she did drop a few “You’re cute” or “I like you a lot” every now and then and he cleared his throat.

“Whatever,” He rolled his eyes and pulled her closer by the waist. “So, uh, what did you say earlier about liking me again?”

“Did I?” Seolhyun pretended to think. “I think you heard wrong.”

“Don’t lie, Kim Seolhyun.” He laid his forehead against hers and gave her a small peck. “I love you.”

Seolhyun felt like she was in heaven and gave him a peck in return. “I love you, too.” 

 

-----

think this is the first time I've written about a male OC and a female idol LOL usually it was the other way round but I hope you liked this! sorry it took a while to post this!