First Christmas.

CHRISTMAS REQUEST WORKSHOP [CLOSED]

Username: EXOBeastismystyle
Male idol: BTS J-Hope
Female: Haeun (OC)
Plot/Scenario: Hoseok and Haeun have only started dating this year and this will be their first time celebrating Christmas together~
Ti
tle: First Christmas 

 

---

 

“Oppa,” Haeun hugged her boyfriend’s arm as they walked towards her house after dinner. “Are you free tomorrow?”

“Tomorrow?” Hoseok hummed as he ran through his schedules. “I think I’m meeting the guys tomorrow. Why?”

Haeun pouted and glared at him. Why? WHY?????

It was December 25th tomorrow, that’s why!

And to think it was their first Christmas as a couple as well.

“Oh, well,” Haeun decided to try again. “Are you going to be busy the whole day tomorrow?”

“Yeah, I guess so,” Hoseok shrugged. “You know the guys. When we gather it’s like a massive family gathering even though we see each other almost everyday.”

Haeun huffed. Yeah, she knew the BTS boys too. A little too well, might I add, because they’ve practically grew up together. Hoseok only transferred to their school late last year, but he hit it off with them so well that they decided to count him into their clique as well.

Hoseok ended up as Haeun’s seatmate and naturally, they got closer and he finally confessed to her with a little help from Junggook, who was also Haeun’s cousin.

“You can’t spare me even a dinner date tomorrow?” She tried her big puppy eyes on him and he just chuckled.

“Do you miss me that much?” He teased. “You know my Fridays are for the guys. All my other days are for you already. And it’s not like it’s a special day tomorrow, so why are you making a big fuss?”

Haeun stopped in her tracks and let go of his arm. He blinked at the sudden loss of warmth and turned around.

“Yah, what are you angry about? I already met you today and I’m meeting you the day after tomorrow, too. Why are you angry just because I’m meeting the guys tomorrow?”

Oh, so now she’s the insensitive girlfriend? “Yah Jung Hoseok!”

He flinched slightly and he swore that if he looked closely, he could actually see smoke coming out of Haeun’s ears.

“You’re seriously asking me that? Why don’t you check your calendar and you tell me!” She huffed and stomped off, leaving Hoseok staring at her disappearing back.

“What’s with tomorrow?” He scratched his head. “It’s only the 25th… of… December…” His eyes widened at the realization and mentally smacked himself.

Good going, Jung Hoseok.

 

 

 

“Stupid Hoseok.” Haeun punched her horse soft toy. “Stupid, stupid, stupid.”

It was almost 2a.m., and usually she’d be asleep by now, but she was so pissed and angry that she found herself tossing and turning the whole night, cursing at her stupid boyfriend.

She didn’t expect him to remember their first month or their 100th day anniversary, but she always wanted to celebrate Christmas with the person she loved, and now that she finally had someone to spend that special day with, he forgot about it.

Like seriously, how can anybody forget Christmas?

But now that she had calmed down, she realized that maybe she shouldn’t have lashed out at him just because he forgot the date.

People make mistakes, and it’s just Christmas. They’ll have a lot more other Christmases to come.

Just as she was going to pick up her phone to send a text to him, a tap on her window made her froze.

She blinked. Did she imagine that?

She stared at her window for a good fifteen seconds, and a small pebble was hurled at it from the outside, making her flinch at the sudden movement.

She frowned and went to open the window, only to see Hoseok standing at her front yard, waving at her frantically.

“What the…” She closed her window and grabbed her coat and headed down to find him.

She closed the door behind her as softly as possible to not wake her parents and ran over to him.

“What are you doing here at this hour?” She frowned worriedly. “It’s two in the morning and-“

“I’m sorry.”

Haeun stopped in the middle of her sentence and blinked.

“I shouldn’t have forgotten that it’s Christmas tomorrow. And to think I had plans for this day since the beginning of the month!” He groaned and Haeun giggled.

“No, I’m sorry, too. I shouldn’t have flared up at you so suddenly. We’ll have other Christmases in the future anyway.” She shrugged.

“But it’s special this year because it’s our first Christmas!” He pulled her closer by her waist and her arms automatically wounded around his neck. “You know what I wanted to do for Christmas?”

“What?”

“I wanted to spend the whole day with you and bring you to the Han river for the annual Christmas fireworks after dinner and then take a stroll after that through the snow-covered park instead of the main road to your house.”

Haeun chuckled. “Can’t execute that plan when you can’t even remember when is the date, can you?”

“Well, now I remember, and screw the guys tomorrow; my day’s all yours, and we’re going with my plan.” He grinned.

Haeun softened and smiled up at him. Just then, drops of snow fell and both of them look up simultaneously, surprised at the sudden snowfall.

“Hey, look! It’s snowing!” Haeun grinned excitedly.

“And look what I got here~” Hoseok wiggled something in his hand and when Haeun realized what it was, her cheeks flamed red.

“Cmon, you know the rules for the mistletoe.” Hoseok grinned cheekily and brought it above their heads.

“What rules?” Haeun looked at him innocently. “What’s a mistletoe anyway?”

“Acting innocent, I see.” Hoseok laughed and brought his face closer to hers, lips almost touching.

“Merry Christmas, my love.” And they sealed their love with a kiss. 

 

-----

not sure if this was what you wanted but I hope you liked it!