The Deal

Hold My Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yonghwa nods to Jungshin and he knows he needs to leave his boss and Shinhye alone.

“Sit.”

He said shortly; in some air before he leans his body on the backrest of his chair.

“You have a message from.”

“Don’t talk about all that now. I’m going to talk to you about something important.”

“Okay.”

She said, marking the page and let it rest on the table.

He took time to talk before he looks at her.

“Your husband, is he recovering?”

Shinhye frowns at the questions but she opens to answer him.

“He still has long to go as per his doctor.”

Yonghwa nods few times.

“Do you need any help?”

“No sir. I was going to sell my house.”

“Why?”

She sighs.

“It will cost lot as the time passes. With the chemo, treatment, transplant. I just have our house to provide for it.”

“So, you need more money?”

Shinhye nods reluctantly, don’t know what is going on in his mind when he asks her that.

“How much?”

“Around 500 000 dollar.”

“Hmm. You don’t have to sell your house. I can give you more than that.”

Yonghwa said as he stares on the fragile looking lady.

“Deh? Why?”

“I need your favor on something.”

Shinhye composed herself and try looking as calm as she can.

“What is the favor sir?”

“You have to act as a wife to me.”

She frowns.

“Did he lose his mind?”

She thought, brows arched together.

“But sir, I’m married.”

“I know.”

He cuts her with the sharp look in his eyes.

“I don’t ask you to go to bed with me. You just need to act as my wife; only in my house. Just as a wife in display.”

“Sir.”

Shinhye frowns at him.

“I had a wife, but she was dead. My mother has Alzheimer which makes her forget that woman died. Now she is coming to live with me and she keeps asking about my wife and wants to see her.”

“But.”

“I’ll make sure to take care of all of your husband recovery expenses. I will provide it if he needs to be send abroad just to make sure he is cured.”

Yonghwa clarify half pleading and Shinhye knows, both of them are desperate at the moment and she answers him with a slight okay.

“Great.”

He said, asking Jungshin to come in.

He talks something to him but Shinhye doesn’t care else but having thinking of her decision.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter