Know All About Me

Hold My Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I used to get afraid in everything.”

He started as he fasten his hold around her waist.

Shinhye turns to look at his face on her shoulder but he had his eyes away from her; he was looking on the dark sky.

“Waeyo?”

Yonghwa smiled as he holds Shinhye’s hand; he is shaking and Shinhye frown.

“If you are not ready to tell me, it’s okay. We have many days ahead of us to talk right?”

She fake a smile and squeezes his hand gently.

“Ani. I want to share everything with you. No more secrets, no more hidden facts about me.”

“Are you sure oppa?”

“I am.”

He said after.

“Follow me.”

“Where to?”

“Somewhere so I can show you.”

Shinhye comply and went with him.

The mansion is empty at the moment and it once creep her out during her first few nights here.

When she went out to fetch some hot water to mix some milk for Minhyuk, she had lots of thought running inside her head; like if a ghost will come out.

“Honey.”

Yonghwa gently calls her and Shinhye quickly look at him.

“Neh?”

“Heyyy, something wrong?”

“Aniyo oppa. It just that.”

She said while her eyes wandering around, hand tightly grasp on Yonghwa’s arm.

“Afraid?”

Yonghwa asks in amusement and Shinhye grins nervously.

“As long as I live here, I never seen any. So I think there aren’t any. But if you want to see one, I could.”

“No!”

She screamed, hiding her face on his chest.

Yonghwa gently caresses her hair.

“I’m just kidding. Now, shall we?”

“Yeh.”

Yonghwa leads them to another room on another level which has huge door and was locked.

He unlocked the door and tightly holding on Shinhye’s hand.

He switch in the light and soon the room is fully lit.

Shinhye was amazed and then was fascinated

The room is like what we often see in drama set.

There are few rows of books rack on her right, a bed beside it, a computer on a desk and documents near it.

On her left was a section that looks like a living room, a sofa set was there, a bit old but wasn’t worn out, a TV, coffee table and a small table which has a vase of flower.

There is also a kitchen, a fully equip one and also a dining table of two.

“Who lived here oppa?”

Shinhye asks when Yonghwa gestures her to walk in.

It kinda looks like where she once live when she first married Jonghyun; just that the house was smaller.

The house has no rooms; they just sleep on a thin mattress; she can afford to buy but Jonghyun doesn’t want to use her money.

So they end up in a tiny house for few months before he agreed to buy a house; using her parent’s money that was left for her.

“Is this where Minho stayed?”

Shinhye asks when she remember that the younger stay here from time to time.

Yonghwa chuckles, shaking his head.

“Why would I broke into his place right?”

Shinhye grins and then she nods.

“That’s true too.”

“This is where I grow up.”

“Neh?”

He nods and walks to a corner, taking something in his hand and he hold it.

“Appa died when I was 4. I saw him being shot and was traumatized. Omma wants us to move but halmeoni said we shouldn’t. Then she made people renovate here for that purpose. So I can live, because they don’t know about my existence.”

“Who are they? Why did they killed your appa?”

“Our family are wealthy ever since I was born. I was told that we always had people eyeing on us, so that they can take our place. My father was being very careful, but he ends up being killed. And after few months, we know who did it and omma reported them.”

Yonghwa old her calmly and shows Shinhye the thing he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter