What's Going On?

Hold My Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Shinhye.”

Shinhye looks up to the door and continues to get Minhyuk ready to take him with her to the cremation of her deceased husband.

“Are you sure we have to bring Hyukkie along?”

She nods at Yonghwa’s answer and soon, a sigh left her lips.

“It’s his last time, I should bring him along.”

“Alright.”

He answers shortly and walks in further when she sat down on the floor, right beside Minhyuk who was trying to crawl to Yonghwa.

He puts the tray of food in front of Shinhye and she stares emptily at the food.

“Eat something.”

Shinhye simply shakes her head and Yonghwa try to find a good word to make her eat.

It will be much better if Jay is here but she went with Doojoon to the Memorial while Lee Joon and Minho went to meet with their supplier and he was left alone to tend to Shinhye.

“But still, you need energy. Minhyuk still need.”

He can’t continue what he had said, in case she will misunderstand.

“I drank some milk earlier. Kenchana. I still can feed him.”

She said and he was dumbfounded.

She was straight forward and he knows he just being unprofessional, Shinhye is professional.

“Shinhye.”

“I know what you are going to say oppa.”

“You know?”

She simply nods; now staring at her son that had manage to crawl into Yonghwa’s lap, now giggling when he played with his long lean fingers.

“I’m okay. This is hard for me but I’m okay. He stops suffering. I should be glad. He is in a better place now.”

“Hmm. Exactly.”

He follows suit and smiled, a small one so that she won’t think he wasn’t sad for her.

Jung Yonghwa just thinks too much at the moment.

Shinhye is strong; yeah; she once breaks down and cried but she is strong.

Stronger than he was when he deals with heart breaking incident.

“Sir.”

Yonghwa looks at the staff and nods before he looks at Shinhye who was clipping her falling hair with a white clip.

“I’ll go and do the necessity. You just come along later.”

“Aniya oppa. I’ll come too. It’s fine.”

She always said it was fine but only she knows the fine is not exactly fine.

Minhyuk went to Shinhye arms when she took him from Yonghwa and she leads the way, following the staff to take away Jonghyun’s body for cremation purpose and Yonghwa tailed her after sighing heavily.

Woman is always hard to read.

                                                                                ***

“The marriage is not registered miss.”

Shinhye frowns.

“Not registered?”

The lady nods.

“I can’t find your name or your partner.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter