The Fear Of Losing

Hold My Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“So this is what you up to?”

Shinhye jumped to the voice and the drinks that she was holding is now staining the floor, some splashed on her skirt.

“Eomonim?”

“I was wondering where you get all the money. You can even afford for your husband treatment so this is your job huh? Being an ?”

Shinhye’s mouth was frozen right at the moment due to shock.

Yonghwa was surprised too.

He glances at Shinhye and was battling if he should step in but when he makes his mind, Shinhye stood up firm and strong as she meets her mother in law eyes.

Yonghwa too stands, just in case.

“? What do you think you are saying eomonim?”

She then let out an unbelievable laughs, tilting her head at that.

“I’m not an ; I have to disappoint you. I work for him for the sake of my husband, which is your son recovery that you don’t care anymore if he will live or die. You are just a disgusting human being who only see negative through me or what I do and I don’t have any reason to find way just so that you will believe what I said.”

Anger evidence in Jonghyun mother’s face.

“Why you insolent.”

She raised her hand to slap Shinhye but she stops her as quick as ever. Her eyes reflected hatred for the older woman.

“Yah. You.”

Shinhye leave her hand with a strong push and she pushes her hair behind.

“I bottled everything in. When you treat me like a slave, or when you never treat me as a human being. I kept it all in. Why? Because of Jonghyun oppa. But you never change. You went to the stage of disowning us, Minhyuk.”

Shinhye bites her tears away and Yonghwa just stood there, giving her space.

He knows she needs to release everything.

He knows she kept everything in.

“Go tell everyone now that I’m a who slept around. I don’t care anymore. I will only care about people who really care about me. The people who treat me like their own even if I’m not related to them.”

She gave her a last glance before she turns and grabs her bag and looks at Yonghwa.

He get the clue right away and walks behind her, eyes still on her who acts totally different from how she always are.

                                                                                                ***

“Shinhye.”

She slumps on the floor, out of Jonghyun’s room and Yonghwa crouch beside her, just to make her knows he is still there.

“Jonghyun oppa always remind me to not raise my voice at her.”

Yonghwa seals his mouth again when she talks.

He silently stares at her weak figure.

“He always remind me this; even though she is not her own, I have to treat her like that she is his own mother.”

Yonghwa frowns.

Shinhye sighs; heaving a breath.

“She is his step mother.”

She said, as if she can read his mind a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter