Attached

Hold My Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mrs. Jung then holds her two arms and smiles.

“You are a Jung right?”

She said and glances at Yonghwa who now smiled.

“Oh.”

“What oh? If people ask, don’t give them your birth name. You are now a part of Jung’s family. It’s Jung Shinhye.”

                                                                                ***

Yonghwa closes the door behind him and looks at Shinhye who was huffing.

“Thank you.”

He said and she turns to look at him.

“And I’m sorry as well.”

He continues, hands on his back.

“There is nothing to be sorry of and you don’t have to thank me. I’m doing my job.”

She said in a slow voice, don’t want their cover blown off in a mere second because of her mistakes.

She can’t afford to lose this job.

No.

She can’t lose the only person who can provide for Jonghyun’s treatment.

Minhyuk flaps his hand towards Yonghwa and the latter took him from Shinhye; finally a smile formed on his face since they were in the room.

“We’ll have dinner together later.”

“I’ll dressed accordingly.”

“No. I mean.”

“I know how to behave in front of mother in law. I experienced it.”

“Oh.”

Yonghwa answers and turns his attention to Minhyuk who tried to say something in his baby words.

“What is it?”

He asks in a soothing voice and Shinhye smiles on that.

“Jonghyun oppa will act that way too right? And Minhyuk will bother him with his baby talks too.”

She smiles wider and let Yonghwa spends time with Minhyuk and went to get her son’s clothes ready.

“It’s his shower time.”

“Right.”

Yonghwa gave him to Shinhye but Minhyuk doesn’t want to let go of his shirt; he is clutching on it tight and his lips starts to quiver when Shinhye tells him that he needs shower.

“Can’t you give about 5 to 10 minutes more? He might want to play first.”

“But he needs to be fed in time.”

“Since he doesn’t want to let me go, I’ll bathe him today.”

Yonghwa said after clearing his throat.

“You will?”

“With you helping of course. I don’t really know how to.”

And Shinhye had to agree with his suggestion.

                                                                                ***

“I’ll get the door.”

Shinhye said as she helps Yonghwa bundle Minhyuk up with his towel and went to open the door; Yonghwa tagging behind.

“Eomonim.”

She exclaimed and Yonghwa looks up to see his mother, all dressed up.

“You are not yet ready?”

“It’s Hyukkie’s shower time.”

“Ahh. Oh. Yong is bathing him? Awww. I still remember clearly when you need me to attend to you. How fast time flies right sweetie?”

She smiles adoringly to Shinhye and she replied her with a nod; smiling.

Shinhye successfully get Minhyuk from Yonghwa’s arm and dressed him in a comfy romper before she lets him lay down on the center of the bed.

“Why are you here omma?”

“Oh. I’m just here to see if you are ready for the dinner out.”

“Out? Shouldn’t we just eat at home?”

“I miss the buffet at the hotel we often went. Let’s go there alright?”

She asks Yonghwa and Shinhye glances at him before he sighs and nods.

“That’s great. I’ll leave you guys to get ready then.”

She pats Yonghwa’s cheek and left the room, closing it after she went out.

“Change of plan. We are eating out.”

“Yes sir.”

“Oppa. It’s oppa.”

“Sorry. Oppa.”

Shinhye mutters and holds Minhyuk in her arm before she let him drinks his milk.

He cackles and giggles while he drinks as he stares at Yonghwa and the scene somehow makes Shinhye nervous.

“What if. Just what if Minhyuk becomes too attach to Yonghwa during their stay here?”

                                                                                ***

“Don’t you want a nanny sweetie? You are still young.”

“I love taking care of Hyukkie by myself eomonim. Oppa asks the same but I decline.”

“Are you sure? It’s not tiring?”

“Not at all.”

Shinhye assures Mrs. Jung with a smile and the older lady nods.

“If you say so then.”

“What do you want to eat omma? I’ll get it for you.”

“Oh no. I’ll get it myself. You get something for Shinhye.”

She said and looks fondly at Shinhye who placed Minhyuk in the stroller.

“I can get it by myself eomonim.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter