They Are in Busan

Hold My Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


A very soon update right? Hehe.

 


“You caught him again?”

“Yes master. I had placed him where you want me to.”

“Good, thank you again Jungshin.”

Yonghwa ended the call and went to the table, smiling at the view of Shinhye teasing Minhyuk.

She is way better than last few weeks.

Her cheek are rosy due to her laughter and the sight is endearing.

How he wish he will see her smiling all along.

He shrugs all of the thought and walks faster to join the mother and son.

“Uri Hyukkie is awake?”

“Deh oppa. He is trying to speak.”

“Is he? What do you want to say sweetheart?”

Minhyuk tried to pucker his lip to say something and both Yonghwa and Shinhye laughs at it.

“He might want to complaint about you Shinhye.”

“Aniyo. Why would he?”

Shinhye laughs and slaps Yonghwa’s arm before she can stop herself.

Her laughter died when she realizes what she does but Yonghwa seems that he doesn’t mind it.

Shinhye slowly pulls her hand away and she turns to sit straight.

“Why do I act like that? Watch your action Shinhye. He is still your boss.”

She remind herself and peek at Yonghwa who thanks the ahjumma that send them their food.

“The baby looks exactly like his mother.”

She compliments and Yonghwa laughs, thanking her in satoori.

“I’ll give you extra plate of octopus since you guys are so lovely. Live happily and give birth to one that look like your husband here.”

Yonghwa again laughs at her.

Shinhye smiles.

Yonghwa is considerate; that’s why he often get hurt.

She suddenly have this will, that she wants to protect him from getting hurt again.

He doesn’t smile a lot and when he smiles, she wants it to stay there, the smile.

When she was observing Yonghwa, he caught her staring.

“Is something on my face?”

He asks and Shinhye blushed madly as if she was thinking about wild things.

“Aniyo.”

She stutters and Yonghwa took Minhyuk from her.

Soon, his palm was on her forehead, checking her temperature.

“Are you feeling unwell.”

“I just feel tired maybe.”

There, she manage to say it.

“Pheww.” She thought.

“Ah right. You must be having slight jet lag. We’ll go back to the apartment and rest right after we eat okay.”

He pats her hair and continue to hold Minhyuk.

“Oppa.”

“Kenchana. I will hold him. Eat now.”

Yonghwa smiled and Shinhye smile too.

“Deh.”

Shinhye was feeling dirty that she was fantasizing about this guy being her husband just after her husband died but her heart is numb now.

Jonghyun betrayed her; that’s it.

She thinks that she is a wife but she is not.

She is not registered as a wife and her son has no certificate at all.

Even though Jonghyun is dead and it’s a waste to hold a grudge on him, she only has that option now- to despise her once loving husband that she love with all her heart.

“What are you thinking? Eat.”

Shinhye nods and eats.

She eats more than she usually did and Yonghwa was happy than ever.


***


The apartment has two rooms.

A big one with a queen bed and a complete sets of furniture and another room is slightly smaller than the master room.

The kitchen is not that big, but the counter is marble-tiled, the stoves are a set and there is also a coffee maker machine and microwave.

It’s obvious that Yonghwa need those two when he was on a business trip here.

She can imagine him eating fast food that can be heated in 2 to 3 minutes and plenty of coffee as he sat down and do his work.

The living room however is quite empty.

It consist of a sofa, fluffy long sofa and a coffee table of the same colour.

Minhyuk is playing alone on the fluffy carpet and claps his hand when he find something amusing.

Shinhye smiles at that.

“There is no TV here. Sorry.”

Yonghwa said as he comes out from the smaller room after putting his luggage in there.

“Kenchanayo oppa.”

“I’ll look after Hyukkie. You should go and freshen up.”

“Deh. If he wants some milk.”

“I can make it. I’m at professional level now.”

He brags while chuckling and Shinhye smiles.

“I’ll go in now then.”

Yonghwa nods and quickly land on the carpet, hugging Minhyuk before he sat the baby on his stomach.

Minhyuk giggling sound was heard as Shinhye was heading to her luggage in the room and her heart swell in happiness.

“Feel the love son. As long as you deserve it.”


***


“You know where this is?”

“Neh. Amusement park. But why are we here?”

“It’s rare for me to wear this instead of office wear but let’s make Minhyuk first outing memorable.”

“Are you sure it will be okay oppa?”

“We can just play what Minhyuk can.”

“Gurae.”

“Now, look for which headband you want.”

Shinhye widens her eyes.

She is thinking if this is the real person that interview her last few months.

But again, Yonghwa had shown many sides of him, none of them is as what she expected.

“Do you want to check aquarium after this?”

“Right after?”

“Will it be too tiring?”

“I don’t know. Maybe Minhyuk will be tired.”

“Oh right. Give him to me. I’ll carry him.”

“But oppa.”

“No buts Shinhye. I’m strong enough to hold him.”

So Shinhye let him.

She choose a mickey mouse headband

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter