A Step Closer To You

Hold My Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


“Are you sure it will be fine? I mean we are alone, and no one come with us.”

“I know it’s risky honey but it’s fine.”

“I just don’t want you to get hurt.”

Shinhye said, pouting.

Yonghwa went to her and hugs her from her back, kissing her nape and shoulder blade which makes her grip the material of her dress for the sensation.

“I want us to have fun without thinking much. Let’s just be our selves, me and you as a normal person.”

Shinhye turns around and cups Yonghwa’s face who seem enjoying her scent and smooth silky skin.

She looks into his eyes.

“Your safety?”

“Listen sweetheart, I want to live a long life with you. Having dozens of kids and such. I won’t let anything come between that so just put your trust in me. I’m doing all I can to be in the safest place and Paris is safer than here.”

“Really?”

Yonghwa nods, shoving away her newly cut bang and kisses her temple.

“Now let’s get back to pack our things so that we can catch our flight on time.”

He suggest and Shinhye nods, peeling away from Yonghwa, not before he gave her sloppy kisses on her face and neck, not having enough of his wife.

“We can always do that later right.”

She teased and he nods, grinning like a fool.


***


“It’s a beautiful picture.”

Shinhye turns and present a gentle smile on Yonghwa who just had his shower.

Some water droplets are on his chest so the wife helps him wipes it all.

“Yes, the view is beautiful. We can see extravagant lighting and more.”

“What view?”

“You said, the picture is beautiful.”

Said Shinhye, spotting a questioning look.

Yonghwa chuckles and engulf his wife, finally, in a warm back hug and kisses her ear.

“It’s you. The picture of you is beautiful. When you gaze through the glass window, it’s beautiful. The lights make you appear more dreamy.”

“Oh stop flattering me now oppa.”

She got to hear his deep chuckle again and she smiles on that.

Yonghwa rented a penthouse for them; he said it’s convenience and the security is on top class.

She knows it but still she thought he is just wasting the money.

They even came with his private jet; it’s dangerous for them to go with public and Yonghwa won’t take the risk.

Shinhye agree to that but a bit reluctant about where they stayed.

She tilts her head when Yonghwa les her neck; the blood rushes to her face.

“Still mad?”

He asks as he snuggles closer, as if he wants to drown in her scents.

Shinhye barely manage to stop herself from letting out a moan when Yonghwa’s hand travel to her slim stomach as he kisses her.

She slightly shakes her head to answer his question.

“Good.”

He smiles and turns her around to face him and he kisses Shinhye’s forehead; she loves how his lips linger there before he looks into her eyes.

This.

This is the best thing Shinhye likes about Yonghwa.

He loves to convey message through his eyes and Shinhye loves how tender and loving his gaze was right now.

No wariness, no hesitance and no anxiousness.

All he can see is a happy stare and she makes an effort to kisses his eyes; things she never did.

Yonghwa flutters his eyes close as his wife kisses him; feeling ecstatic at how she initiate it.

Shinhye is tall but he still towering her with his figure so his wife is tip toeing, which Yonghwa find adorable.

He smiles and supports her by holding her waist, closing their gap.

Shinhye blush and Yonghwa swears he loves how her cheek always are one shade darker in pinkish when he kiss her or when he said cheesy things.

Yonghwa loves cheese, but he loves being cheesy to Shinhye more than anything.

Shinhye is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter