Next Step

Hold My Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Are you ready?”

Yonghwa shrugs and Shinhye walks to him, brushing invisible dust off his shoulder and holds his hands.

Yonghwa smile and take the chance to kiss her forehead.

“You will do great.”

“I will right?”

She nods, smiling at him.

“You can be nervous. It can’t be help since it’s your first time. But you have to show that you aren’t the fragile kid that is once over protected anymore. Show that you are strong now.”

“I am taking a huge step in my life right now and I’m glad that you are behind it.”

“It’s not me. You want to do it. You want to go out and show yourself but you just need a little push.”

“How can you know me too well honey?”

“Oppa, we don’t need a lot of time to know about people we love. We just need an effort.”

“Thank you yeobo.”

“Anything for you. Now, off you go.”

“Okay.”

Yonghwa said and breath out before he walks down the stairs, Shinhye follows him.

“Wow hyung. You look handsome.”

“I am always had been handsome.”

“Tchh. We should go now. Eh noona, you aren’t coming?”

“Aniyo.”

“I have been asking her but she says no.”

“It’s your time to shine. And you, make sure my husband is safe and sound.”

“Aigoo, look at you. I will. Don’t worry.”

Shinhye laughs and Yonghwa too chuckles.

“Doojoon hyung and Joon hyung will go straight to the company. We can leave if you are ready.”

“Sure Minho.”

Yonghwa gives Shinhye a brief hug and kisses her hair while Minho waves at her.

Both men then leave with Yonghwa’s car and Shinhye quickly pray so that things will go well for her husband.

Only then she went to see if her little munchkin had woken up.

 


***

 


“Please give a hand to President Jung Yong Hwa.”

Jungshin announced and Yonghwa walks up and stands behind the microphone.

There are murmurs and talks but most are about how young and handsome he is.

No malicious comments; not yet and Yonghwa hope there aren’t any since the people gathers here are all his staffs.

“I’ll be working in here from now on so I hope we can work together in harmony.”

There are basically the head of sections who present at the meeting and Yonghwa was introduce to each of them.

He knows them of course, it’s just a formality and his confidence boost after a while talking to them.

“We should visit the company, starting from PR management.”

“Great. I want to see how they work and their working environment.”

“This way Master.”

Yonghwa smiled to Jungshin and he glances at Minho who had his right hand in his pant pocket and he has that arrogant face.

He knows then why his staffs are afraid of Minho.

His force is no joke.

No more playful younger brother who they adore a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter