Endless

Hold My Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 months later


Shinhye was excited when she plan to visit Yonghwa at the company today.

She manage to know about his schedule and he will be in the office all day today, Jungshin told her.

So, after Yonghwa left for work, she dish out the food that she will bring with her and she let Minho knows.

“Wear some camouflage noona. Hyung will be more surprised.”

He suggests and Shinhye plans to just put on a glasses and she let her hair down.

“I’ll be back after lunch.”

She said to Minhyuk and he doesn’t really gives her any reaction so Shinhye chuckles.

Minhyuk enjoys playing with the noona and she left him after asking the head maid to be extra careful while she gone.

Shinhye arrived at the company and awed at how tall the building was.

She smiled proudly when she saw the name and walks in, turning to her left and saw the elevator, just like how Minho tell her.

She uses the card that she got from Jungshin and scan it so she can walks in without hassle.

“Where are you going?”

A tall and elegant lady asks with a smile when she walks into the elevator.

“18th floor.”

“Oh.”

She responses, quite surprise but push the button for her anyway.

Shinhye was glad that she didn’t asks further and she can see that the lady checks on the files she brings with her.

Shinhye smiled and look in front, waiting for the elevator to reach the floor to Yonghwa’s floor.

But the elevator stop at the 6th floor and few ladies staffs walk in.

Shinhye scoots to the back a little so that they can fit in there and the lady from earlier smiled when their eyes met.

“Do you hear it yet?”

Both then listen to the ladies that just came in.

“What?”

“President’s wife. She has a son when she married him.”

“I know about it. That’s not new.”

“But do you know that she is planning on taking his fortune? She is using her son. Apparently, President loves the kid too much.”

“Omo really?”

“Of course.”

Shinhye fists her hand trying to suppress her sadness on the slander but then she heard a cold tone from her side.

“Do you want me to gives this recording to the CEO so he can take charge on firing you three?”

“Manager Son. We.”

“You don’t know anything about Madam right? Do you know how she actually look like?”

They shake their head carefully.

“Stop talking behind people back. You are lucky that I have no power to fire you. Now dismiss and wait for warning letter.”

The three scramble out when the elevator to their floor dings and bows apologetically to the lady.

Shinhye smiles when she heard her mumbles.

“Sorry. I just can’t stand their mouth.”

“Do you happen to know the President wife?”

“No. I heard that she is a beauty. I wish I can see her in person.”

“Gomawo Miss.”

“Why are you thanking me?”

She asks, giggling.

Shinhye smiles, taking off her glasses and pushes her bang away from covering her eyes.

“Nice meeting you. I’m the President’s wife.”

“Deh?”

She widens her eyes but soon bowing and she heard her mouthing about respect and Shinhye laughs, taking her hand.

“What is your name?”

“I’m Son Naeun. Nice meeting you Madam.”

She gives her a deep bow and Shinhye quickly makes her stand up.

“It was pleasant to know that there is people that will defend me. Thank you really.”

“About earlier, I hope you won’t take it to heart. They.”

“Kenchana.”

Shinhye cuts her, taking her out with her when the elevator reaches the 18th floor.

“Oh this is the President floor.”

“Just follow me.”

“Aniyo. I.”

“Come on Miss Son. I have to let my husband know about how kind you are.”

“It’s okay Madam. I’m just doing my part as a human being. I’ll just you to the door.”

Naeun did Shinhye to the door and left after she manage to convince Shinhye that she should go alone.

“Minho choose it right.”

She whispers and can’t wait to share it with Jay.

She opens the door and indeed success in surprising Yonghwa.

He scrambles out of his work and pulls Shin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter